Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Santa's Bad Day - V1.75 (V1.76)

+49
skinnyb37
drivefast99
Simon Chan
littleb
Pavolko
airtiggus
Super Si
karrollcia pl
71RedClimaCool
Bdot
mikedabomb
SannSunn
Brintal
Canterbury
kcnwa
Foxfire
parking_god
el_angelus
aksanchez79
wildcity
agarithm
3MSW
dhorstman
Nidoking
Bravoalpha
Porthos
kakadudu
DKP
R.Forming
Megan's Airlines
Harry Tuttle
gammayyc
rockmsockm
Roja
elopaco
Dulles Sky Cap
asino cotto
flyingshadow
DJ Cotto
jon-
shepherd365
pagan
Sonny Boy
drabhinav
moeT
skyhigh
Somber
SallyCDA
tamildv
53 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Santa's Bad Day - V1.75 (V1.76) - Page 2 Empty Re: Santa's Bad Day - V1.75 (V1.76)

Post by Harry Tuttle Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Apparently I'm staying away from the Christmas Tree Smile Hope they work it out for you guys, have to say after my experience with support during Space Race you should mark the waiting time with a calendar instead of a watch. They fixed me up eventually, but now I need 3 of each collectable for the Alien Legacy instead of only one Sad

HT
Harry Tuttle
Harry Tuttle

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel(3),Bath Towel,Goal Posts,ATM,Chocolate Candies,Cockpit Glass,Welder,Great Shots,Landing Lamp,Radar,Channel Bar,Passengers(10),Powerful Radio Transmitter,Assembly Robot,Flight Goggles,Eau de Toilette,Fuel Supply,Jet Engine,Stapler,Fuel Additives,Power Source,Additional Radar,White Gold Bracelet,Amperemeter,Spare Wire,Laser Cutter,Landing Gear,Oscillating Beacon,Flight Catering,Cooling Chamber,Navigation Module,Archive Box,Fuel Hose,Gyroscope,Spare Propeller,Deicer,Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Santa's Bad Day - V1.75 (V1.76) - Page 2 Empty Re: Santa's Bad Day - V1.75 (V1.76)

Post by Sonny Boy Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:22 pm

It's bad if the quest diappears when you finish it because it helps others to visit your winter buildings, or is that still the case?

And I checked the issue with the repair time. I noticed that there where 5 minutes less on the repair counter after maybe 3 minutes ingame. I exited the game, waited 5 minutes, and now 15 minutes have passed.

Edit: One hour later, 3 hours have past in 'repair' time...

Sonny Boy

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyCDA Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:03 am

Ok, after some messing about... I think there is an internal clock timer linked to the drop items such as elves/lanterns. This is something I sort of had an inkling of during the Halloween promo, but never was able to confirm, though perhaps others have noticed if they click their Halloween shops at the same time, once in a blue moon they all drop the same special item?

Anyway, I was this last goabout able to substantially increase my lantern drop rate... if you get a lantern and click the next elf approx three-four (real) seconds later, they drop again. I was counting 1 2 3 4 tap... but my counting was faster than a second. Not exact, but I did get up to four out of five one neighbor. Independent confirmation anyone? Smile

SallyCDA

Level : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan's Airlines Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:43 am

can anybody send sleigh covers?

Megan's Airlines

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by R.Forming Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:33 am

SallyCDA wrote: perhaps others have noticed if they click their Halloween shops at the same time, once in a blue moon they all drop the same special item?

I notice this too. My Halloween shops are all lined up after eachother, and when I click at them as fast as I can they all drop the same item. However, if I wait 1 second after clicking 50% of my shops, the remaining shops does not give me any items.

Ragnar.

R.Forming

Back to top Go down

Post by DKP Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:59 am

Megan's Airlines wrote:can anybody send sleigh covers?

Please? I have four jet powered sleighs but can't even finish one hangar lol. I'm not spending green cash for them

DKP

Level : 45
Items I Can Gift : I can gift: Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Goggles, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Optical System, Additional Radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating, Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyCDA Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Cypress did eventually start shelling out regularly for me if you have the itty bitty propeller plane.

SallyCDA

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyCDA Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Just to confirm... is the xmas tree the reward for completing all three objectives of the 24 day timer?

SallyCDA

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:40 pm

SallyCDA wrote:Just to confirm... is the xmas tree the reward for completing all three objectives of the 24 day timer?

yes !

kakadudu

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Porthos Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:51 am

It sucks that everything goes away after you get the Christmas tree. I now have an ice palace and two skating rinks that need item drops to complete but I can't send my sleighs on any more flights.

What are we supposed to do with our sleighs and sleigh hangers afterwards? Tear them down and sell them?
Porthos
Porthos

Level : 35 / 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tuttle Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:30 am

It's not just the Christmas Tree, the Ice Palace did it to me:

Santa's Bad Day - V1.75 (V1.76) - Page 2 IMG_20121222_141722_zps161826fb

I purposely didn't place the tree to avoid this but since it happened anyway I placed the tree. What does the tree produce? Christmas items? or since the event is broken for me now is it not going to produce anything?
Harry Tuttle
Harry Tuttle

Items I Can Gift : Fuel(3),Bath Towel,Goal Posts,ATM,Chocolate Candies,Cockpit Glass,Welder,Great Shots,Landing Lamp,Radar,Channel Bar,Passengers(10),Powerful Radio Transmitter,Assembly Robot,Flight Goggles,Eau de Toilette,Fuel Supply,Jet Engine,Stapler,Fuel Additives,Power Source,Additional Radar,White Gold Bracelet,Amperemeter,Spare Wire,Laser Cutter,Landing Gear,Oscillating Beacon,Flight Catering,Cooling Chamber,Navigation Module,Archive Box,Fuel Hose,Gyroscope,Spare Propeller,Deicer,Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:34 am

Christmas tree (1x1, Produces one collectible item per day)
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingshadow Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:37 am

Any one up for a launch got 14 hours left and on 1464 points
flyingshadow
flyingshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Porthos Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Harry Tuttle wrote:It's not just the Christmas Tree, the Ice Palace did it to me:

Santa's Bad Day - V1.75 (V1.76) - Page 2 IMG_20121222_141722_zps161826fb

I purposely didn't place the tree to avoid this but since it happened anyway I placed the tree. What does the tree produce? Christmas items? or since the event is broken for me now is it not going to produce anything?

It just does random item for collections. I got my first one last night and it was a slot machine for the "Sin City" collection to Las Vegas.
Porthos
Porthos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:50 am

I finally completed the skating rink and got all the items for the winter collection, but I didn't collect it yet. I'll try to get the other buildings too because they drop winter items for other people. Again I want to express my thanks to tamildv for all the lanterns you gift and for the gifts that drop from your buildings. ;-)

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!

Sonny Boy

Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravoalpha Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:05 am

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!.
Well, I just finished the mission but with a bitter sweet after taste. During the mission, the game worked so slowly that I almost uninstall it. I had to throw bast amounts of banknotes to complete the needed collections since the item drop rates weren't looking so promising. I have to say that the discount for the Christmas items help me a lot.
After completing the mission this morning, the game speed went back to normal. And I got stuck with the items needed to get the ice sculpture park up and running, since after completing the mission I lost the possibility of flying to the Xmas destinations and getting these items. (1 Ea x Artificial Ice, 1 Ea x Freezer, 1 Ea x Refrigerator). I guess I will have to burn banknotes on it. Evil or Very Mad
Bravoalpha
Bravoalpha

Level : 35 (89 Stars, 6 hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Aviation, aviation and aviation related stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan's Airlines Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:27 am

what reward do you get for completing the mission?

Megan's Airlines

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyCDA Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:33 am

The Christmas tree, which drops one collection item every 24 hours, as long as you are offline... Mine seems to reset timer after dropping coins from neighbor visitation bonus.

SallyCDA

Back to top Go down

Post by Nidoking Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:30 am

Hey everybody,

a few hours ago something really strange hapened. As I was visiting someone I received the message that the santa quest was completed. This is rather strange because I did NOT finish my skating rink. I did finish however the other two missions to complete the quest. So it COULD be possible that you can finish the santa quest by only completing the last mission. I did this by visiting neighboors en click on their skating rinks and other christmas buildings.

I am happy that I now have the tree, but also a little sad because I can't complete some collections, my skating rink or my ice palace. I will not get any extra stars either.

If this has happened to someone else please share.

Greetings

Nidoking

Back to top Go down

Post by dhorstman Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:00 am

Same here finished got the tree but not able to finish stupid quest
actually spent 40 greens on it... Actually to speed up the game again because it was so slow

dhorstman

Level : level 40 256 stars +2 mljn experience points

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:44 am

As I said before, if you don't collect the winter collection, the quest is still active.

Sonny Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:56 am

I can't see it in the first post of this topic, but what are the building requirements for an ice castle? Then I will save the items before I finish the cold winter collection.

Sonny Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by jon- Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:50 am

The ice castle needs 1x Liquid Nitrogen, 1x Freezer, 2x Snowmaker, 1x Refrigerator

I'm afraid you don't get the choice to "finish" the collection - like others, for me it simply decided that it was finished when I was visiting a neighbour even though I had two parts of the quest undone. GI have replied without any sympathy, saying that you can always use 128 greens to complete the collections...

jon-

Level : 50
Items I Can Gift : Usually return what is sent to first 20 each day. Can send: Mayor's portrait, wall speaker, headset, fuel catalyst, Geiger counter, Haze machine, Optical system, laser level, bench, channel bar, glass display case, chocolate candles, cognac, white gold bracelet, bath towel, computer, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, projector, radio transmitter, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propellor, deicer, controller, fuel & passengers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:50 am

ok, I didn't know that. I have now all the items of 3 winter collections, but the quest is not yet completed.

Sonny Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:00 am

Please look though the first post - all info is there:

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t246-santa-s-bad-day-v175-v176#4241

tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:16 pm

I'm in the same boat as some of you guys--completed the "Winter Collection," and once I did, all the Christmas Flights, Elves, etc. disappeared.

I'm happy to have the Tree, but I have an Ice Palace that will never be finished. Oh well.. I'm not about to spend $28 to finish it. Rolling Eyes

I suppose we have no other choice but to sell the sleighs and sleigh hangars...
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Level : 45 (9 hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Passengers (5 - Facebook only), Fuel (3 - Facebook only), Do Not Disturb Sign, Goal Posts, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding machine, Arcade Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by Porthos Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:56 pm

rockmsockm wrote:I'm in the same boat as some of you guys--completed the "Winter Collection," and once I did, all the Christmas Flights, Elves, etc. disappeared.

I'm happy to have the Tree, but I have an Ice Palace that will never be finished. Oh well.. I'm not about to spend $28 to finish it. Rolling Eyes

I suppose we have no other choice but to sell the sleighs and sleigh hangars...

I had to dish out $24 to finish my ice palace. I sold all of my surplus sleighs but since I don't need the space right now i figured I'd keep the runway, hangers and sleighs for now. It was too much of a pain to build those hangers and I just can't see myself getting rid of them too easily. I imagine that there should be a use for them at some point. Every other special type of infrastructure building that we get has some type of long term purpose.
Porthos
Porthos

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:37 am

Porthos wrote:

I had to dish out $24 to finish my ice palace. I sold all of my surplus sleighs but since I don't need the space right now i figured I'd keep the runway, hangers and sleighs for now. It was too much of a pain to build those hangers and I just can't see myself getting rid of them too easily. I imagine that there should be a use for them at some point. Every other special type of infrastructure building that we get has some type of long term purpose.

Normally, I'd agree 100% with that, but sadly, I just don't see the sleighs/ice rink, etc. being used again--(unlike the Soccer and Space buildings, etc.) unless Game Insight decides to re-activate the xmas flights for another week. None of the collections are available anymore, and the elves are gone. I have to assume next year's Christmas event won't use any of the things we've all built Sad

Eventually, I'll just sell/remove the unfinished "ghost" Ice Palace. It's taking up valuable space and won't ever be finished... At least we have that Christmas Tree Smile

rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Passengers (5 - Facebook only), Fuel (3 - Facebook only), Do Not Disturb Sign, Goal Posts, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding machine, Arcade Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by 3MSW Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:38 pm

I don't get it. I haven't completed the balls, haven't completed any Christmas destination to 3*, haven't build the Ice Palace but on clicking a neighbours elf it said I had completed the challenge? In what way have I completed it?

3MSW

Level : 50 / Stars: 199 / Hearts: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Porthos Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:33 pm

rockmsockm wrote:
Porthos wrote:

Normally, I'd agree 100% with that, but sadly, I just don't see the sleighs/ice rink, etc. being used again--(unlike the Soccer and Space buildings, etc.) unless Game Insight decides to re-activate the xmas flights for another week. None of the collections are available anymore, and the elves are gone. I have to assume next year's Christmas event won't use any of the things we've all built Sad

Eventually, I'll just sell/remove the unfinished "ghost" Ice Palace. It's taking up valuable space and won't ever be finished... At least we have that Christmas Tree Smile

The Christmas Tree is pretty neat other than the fact that it only gives me things that I already have and it hasn't dropped anything in the past 2 days. Everytime it has a box on it ready for collection it just gives me coins from where a neighbor has poked on it and the 24hr timer restarts.

I moved my tree so that hopefully it is more concealed from neighbors and I'll see if that has any effect on it.
Porthos
Porthos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:08 am

can someone post a picture of the christmas tree? And let's not click on neighbours trees anymore then. Deal?

Sonny Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tuttle Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:27 am

Sonny Boy wrote:can someone post a picture of the christmas tree? And let's not click on neighbours trees anymore then. Deal?

Santa's Bad Day - V1.75 (V1.76) - Page 2 IMG_20121230_151612-1_zpse67fd673

Feel free to click my tree Wink It doesn't seem to affect my timer.
Harry Tuttle
Harry Tuttle

Back to top Go down

Post by Porthos Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:07 pm

I turned off my internet connection before my timer ran out on my tree. Sure enough, I got my "collection item gift" with no problem and the timer restarted as usual.

It seems to me that if a neighbor pokes on your tree and you don't retrieve the bonus before the timer runs out, you lose the gift.
Porthos
Porthos

Back to top Go down

Post by agarithm Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:59 am

hi anyone knows what will happen after the event ends?

i havent been able to complete the skating rink, let alone get the christmas tree. Is it advisable then to just delete all my christmas stuff(runway and hangar) after the event ends? It seems to be taking up much valuable space!

agarithm

Items I Can Gift : Passengers (5), Fuel (3 units), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lawnmower, ATM, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, X-ray Scanner, Podium, Laser Rangefinder, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by wildcity Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:40 am

Happy new year!

When are you suppose to get the Ice Palace? When I finished the Cold Winter collection I could read on the screen that I would an Ice Castle and Ice Palace but I only got the Ice Castle?

wildcity

Items I Can Gift : I can gift: laptop, arch metal dector, airline route map, loudspeakers, jackets, optical system, Red Paint, Old Lanterns, Assembly Robot, Videowall, Goal Posts, Channel bar, Grinding Machine, Deicer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Oscillationg Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Cash Counter,Additional Radar, Fuel Additives, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply, Guestbook, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Tour Review, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Do not disurb sign, makeup, eau de toilette, single-malt whiskey

Back to top Go down

Post by wildcity Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:38 am

WHAT....santa mission complete without doing anything......

I visited a neighbor and when I arrived at the neighbor I got a message that the mission was complete and got the Christmas tree. But now I stuck with all the incomplete building and no Ice Palace.

wildcity

Items I Can Gift : I can gift: laptop, arch metal dector, airline route map, loudspeakers, jackets, optical system, Red Paint, Old Lanterns, Assembly Robot, Videowall, Goal Posts, Channel bar, Grinding Machine, Deicer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Oscillationg Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Cash Counter,Additional Radar, Fuel Additives, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply, Guestbook, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Tour Review, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Do not disurb sign, makeup, eau de toilette, single-malt whiskey

Back to top Go down

Post by aksanchez79 Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:18 am

what are the building requirements for the ice palace? i currently have 14 of that collection but haven't completed it yet because i was unsure if the flights would be available once the quest was completed. Im glad i didn't but have no idea what building items are needed for ice palace...

aksanchez79

Items I Can Gift : Hotel Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by el_angelus Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:20 am

I just completed the "Winter Collection" but didn't pick up the prize. I still have the elves, so I recommend not to pick up if you didn't finish your skating rink.
el_angelus
el_angelus

Level : 71 (312 stars)
Items I Can Gift : :)angelus can send: Fuel catalyst, DND sign, bench, computer, whisky, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, projector, channel bar, passengers (10), powerful radio, assembly robot, anti theft gate, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, comm. antenna, add'l radar, make up, smoke detector, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, osc beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, nav module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare prop, deicer, grinding machine, hand dryer, explosive detector, wireless compass, washing machine, blanket, alt indicator, draw table, calibration modules, glazing machines, ear plugs and lollipops

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u463

Back to top Go down

Post by parking_god Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:57 am

So GI recycled Dark Skies from last year with very few changes for this year; think they'll do it again with Santa's Bad Day?
parking_god
parking_god

Level : 70/545/9
Items I Can Gift : N/A at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:35 am

Seems likely... I just hope some of the collections/required building parts are easier to come by this time around. I have a skating rink and an Ice Palace in my inventory since last year that I knew I'd never be able to "complete." lol
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxfire Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:51 pm

rockmsockm wrote:Seems likely... I just hope some of the collections/required building parts are easier to come by this time around. I have a skating rink and an Ice Palace in my inventory since last year that I knew I'd never be able to "complete." lol
Same here with the some ice sculptures/buildings (see my left top corner hidden behind green buildings :-) They are still waiting since almost one year to be finished. Hope to do so this christmas periode with a santa challange.
Foxfire
Foxfire

Level : 40 (182 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Passengers (5) + Fuel (3 units) = facebook, Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour review, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Handling Wire, Passengers(10), Powerfull Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Textbook, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Insolution, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, Makeup, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by kcnwa Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:53 pm

I could have swore I say a notification to complete a "Roman Holiday" or something like that today around 2:00pm EST. Nothing in the game or no updates in the play store... Perhaps I'm just sleep deprived.

kcnwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:29 am

kcnwa wrote:I could have swore I say a notification to complete a "Roman Holiday" or something like that today around 2:00pm EST. Nothing in the game or no updates in the play store... Perhaps I'm just sleep deprived.

yes there was a msg - not a "quest-quest" but an ongoing one ie the new locations where maps can be bought thru Airship store

Canterbury
Canterbury

Level : 50, 232
Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by el_angelus Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:23 am

Got the special prize without playing  Shocked Shocked 
Which were the tasks?
el_angelus
el_angelus

Level : 71 (312 stars)
Items I Can Gift : :)angelus can send: Fuel catalyst, DND sign, bench, computer, whisky, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, projector, channel bar, passengers (10), powerful radio, assembly robot, anti theft gate, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, comm. antenna, add'l radar, make up, smoke detector, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, osc beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, nav module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare prop, deicer, grinding machine, hand dryer, explosive detector, wireless compass, washing machine, blanket, alt indicator, draw table, calibration modules, glazing machines, ear plugs and lollipops

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u463

Back to top Go down

Post by Brintal Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:44 am

I can send icicles lanterns and heaters. This is my first Christmas event. I'm not expecting to finish it. Sad
Brintal
Brintal

Level : Level 45, 168 Stars, 8 Hearts
Items I Can Gift : Vivaldi Antenna, Voip Phone, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket, Fuel Catalyst, Office Chair, Parking Meter, Walkie Talkie, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by DKP Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:01 am

el_angelus wrote:Got the special prize without playing  Shocked Shocked 
Which were the tasks?

Me too. That sucks because I know I didn't complete all the stars last year & I still have an igloo I can't finish without flying to the Christmas destinations.

DKP

Items I Can Gift : I can gift: Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Goggles, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Optical System, Additional Radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating, Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:36 pm

LOL... me too. I updated the game, loaded it up, and it said "quest completed." That was quick!  Rolling Eyes 

Even though it was probably the same challenge as last year, I was kind of looking forward to it. Oh well!
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by SannSunn Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:06 am

Are there some neighbors who already have the Christmas buildings? Would like to start collecting for the Cold Winter collection.
SS
SannSunn
SannSunn

Level : 60 (312 stars)
Items I Can Gift : (All the usual flight items) Pax5 - Fuel20 - Shampoo - ATM - Single malt whiskey - Paint - Generator - Tour review - Projector - Rope block - Video wall - Laser level - Flight helmet - Eau de Toilette - Jet Engine - Stapler - Power source - Spaceship launch console - Make-up - Amperemeter - Laser cutter - Landing gear - Cooling chamber - Archivebox - Altimeter - Controller - Flatwork ironer - Crucible. Able to send in return (ONLY after PM): Lvl7: Mayor's portrait, Beverage cooler, Monitor - Lvl8: Podium, X-Ray scanner, Laser rangefinder - Lvl9: Postal drone, Turnstile, Infrared camera - Lvl10: Explosives Detector, Laminator, Drawing Board - MCC lvl3: Offset Gregorian Antenna - Repair base lvl6: Riveter - Reserve hangar lvl1: Wheel block, lvl2: Fluorescent Lamp, Lvl3: Machine Oil

Back to top Go down

Post by mikedabomb Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:23 am

I wasn't around for last year's quest. Been reading this thread but still wondering just what the "Christmas Destinations" are and how to get there? How to find the various Christmas buildings etc?
mikedabomb
mikedabomb

Level : 50 (192 ★,9 ♥)
Items I Can Gift : I've installed it

Back to top Go down

Post by Brintal Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:59 am

Okay, so what do I need to do to avoid the christmas tree shutdown?

Just hit friend's igloos, shops, etc to finish the other collections first?
Brintal
Brintal

Level : Level 45, 168 Stars, 8 Hearts
Items I Can Gift : Vivaldi Antenna, Voip Phone, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket, Fuel Catalyst, Office Chair, Parking Meter, Walkie Talkie, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next