Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Stadium Parts!

5 posters

Go down

Need Stadium Parts! Empty Need Stadium Parts!

Post by 777Driver Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:10 pm

I'm trying to get my airport up and running again, and with the unprecendented help from superstar tamildv, I have been able to move quickly through the early levels and purchase items that disappear as the game progresses. That said....I bought 6 Music Arenas, and now need some items that might be hard to gift. If you can help, I'd be grateful!

Need:

24 Loudspeakers
24 Power Amplifiers
24 Spotlights
24 Haze Machines

Thanks - 777
code: ayuyu9i
777Driver
777Driver

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Need Stadium Parts! Empty Re: Need Stadium Parts!

Post by tamildv Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Hi 777Driver,

I doubt anyone will still be on the “Time to Rock” version – I shall see about starting up a one-off game for it and give you a shout once I am able to send those items...

But in the mean time if anyone is still on that version and able to gift these or needs these items please post a reply...

BTW I am meant to be away all this week see "Away from the Game" - but just can not help my self... doh!!!
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:57 am

Hello All,

If anyone else still has a music arena unfinished and need some items as above please let me know, I shall send you my friend code for my game that can gift these items...

TDV
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeip40 Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:05 am

Hi Tamildv, I started one arena and dont have a single item for it. Maybe one you send 777 his items you can include me on the list.

Thanks, ur the greatest player!! Very Happy
Jeip40

Jeip40

Level : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Hi Jeip40,

You are too kind...

No problem at all... Will send you the items... You will receive a neighbour request from my game with ingame name of "T-DV3 see forum" - just accept it and I will send all four items... it is 4x each item for the arena? Sorry I forgot... or I will just send a load in so you have some spare..
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:53 pm

One (stupid) question, just to play it safe:
building music arenas is only possible when you have an older version (version number?) installed, correct? I'm on version 1.42 and if so I wouldn't roll back anyway, but the arenas are looking very nice and I want to feel certain.

Thanks

kakadudu

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Yes, you need v1.36 to build it - I will have to do a test to see what you will loose going from V1.42 to V1.36 and then back again...

Normally all your progress etc will be stored/safe - any item introduced in V1.42.

If I remember right Festival Camping and Music Arena were removed and Hotel and Fuel Station were added. So you will lose the Hotel and Fuel Station’s that you have and will have to re-add them. But your money (coins and Cash) will remain along with your level, stars etc.

There was no difference in collections so everything should be ok
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Hmm Hotel and Fuel station would hurt if they would be lost, especially hotel and the braclets, I paid 8 green cash to get them Sad

kakadudu

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:26 pm

ouch 8 cash!!! - should have asked I can still gift them... Suspect

Best thing to do with cash is to use it towards land expansion... bounce
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeip40 Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:27 am

Tamildv, yeah its 4 of each....

Jeip40

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:01 am

Hi Jeip40,

Sent you the 1st lot with some fuel, let me know if you get them ok, and I will send the rest tomorrow...
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:45 pm

tamildv wrote:ouch 8 cash!!! - should have asked I can still gift them... Suspect

Hehe I know, but at the time when I bought them the common rumor was that nobody is able to send them anymore and I was interested in how the story line with this hotel will end...at the end it was little disapointing Surprised

kakadudu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeip40 Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:34 am

Hi Tamildv, just to let you know that I haven't received nothing yet, do you think its a glitch between different game versions?

Jeip40

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:04 am

that is strange... ok I resent spotlight's and fuel20 from T-DV3 game... Let me know if you got these please.

Jeip40 wrote:Hi Tamildv, just to let you know that I haven't received nothing yet, do you think its a glitch between different game versions?
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeip40 Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:25 am

Got'em both thanks!

Jeip40

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:43 am

brill - will send the other 3 though now... with some fuel20 added in Razz
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeip40 Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:14 am

Tamidv, I've only received the first batch of lamps, don't know if you've sent the others or not but I haven't received any more. If you haven't sent them its ok, Im not in a rush, but just wanted to know its not a glitch. Very Happy

Jeip40

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:17 am

Hi Jeip40, I have had this happen with one or two other people, I send the gifts (whilst making sure I am online and connected) but they don't receive the gifts... I have ended up double checking with everyone...

Anyway I have now resent all the items... Please let me know if you got them all... There is some fuel20 mixed in as well just to keep you going..
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeip40 Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:09 pm

That was awsome, my arena is up and running thanks to Tamildv, Thank you!!!

Jeip40

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:34 pm

You are most welcome.. Some benefit for hanging on to the arena for such a long time... lol!
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeweasel Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:24 pm

I don't know if this is the right place to ask the question but I'm getting really frustrated waiting for cleats to drop so I can get a stadium.

I've been constantly getting brazilian drops for weeks no, and I have 40 shirts, 40 gloves, and not one set of cleats.

Anyone know anything I can do to make it happen?

Timeweasel

Level : 45
Items I Can Gift : Passengers (5), Fuel(3),Fuel Catalyst, bath towel, bench, air conditioner, pearl earings,cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, radar, channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, flight goggles, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, solar cell, additional radar, white gold bracelet, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter, smart glass, podium, laser rangefinder, wireless compass, dryer, blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:52 pm

Timeweasel wrote:I don't know if this is the right place to ask the question but I'm getting really frustrated waiting for cleats to drop so I can get a stadium.

I've been constantly getting brazilian drops for weeks no, and I have 40 shirts, 40 gloves, and not one set of cleats.

Anyone know anything I can do to make it happen?

Sadly we are taking about two differnt types of stadiums...

Unfortunatly apart from saying keep flying - I can not think of anything at the moment...
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down