Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

machu picchu help

2 posters

Go down

machu picchu help Empty machu picchu help

Post by violen_airborn Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Hi everyone

I have got the map of machu picchu and fly twice but now it is gone

can someone tell me how many times one can fly for one map of machu picchu

thanks in advance
violen_airborn
violen_airborn

Level : 43
Items I Can Gift : feul catalyst, All inclusive bracelet, video board, computer, chocolate candies, paint, welder, travel guide, landing lamp, copy mechine, sandbag, passangers (10), Powerful radio transmitter, video wall, textbook, cognac, fuel supply, aircraft tire, calculator, fuel additives, drill machine, communication anteena, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, stamp, passager seat, oscilating beracon, flight catering, weather display,Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, gyroscope, spare rpopeller, deicer, wall speaker, Vivaldi antenna, tv panels, fax, Monitor, wireless compass, flatwork ironer, Blankets

Back to top Go down

machu picchu help Empty Re: machu picchu help

Post by airtiggus Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Yes those maps are only valid for 6 hours, so you need to prepare a little to make the best use of them.

1) See https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t858-map-set-information#16148 with much information about that whole story (the first posts are a little outdated as a recent game update changed the way it all works).

2) Change all your planes to the appropriate plane type (e.g. turboprop)

3) Stockpile as much fuel as you can (from fuel station)... passengers as well

4) When you activate the map, send all your planes, but since the flight is 6 hours and the map is also 6 hours, you want to accelerate your planes to get more flights. Use catalysts or that weathervane bonus, or just use fuel to complete some flights.

5) You probably want to target 6 items from that destination, and you'll need at least 20-25 flights. You can reasonably fit 12- 20 flights in one map (with 8-9 planes and enough catalysts).

Hope that helps and good luck.

airtiggus

Level : 50
Items I Can Gift : bath towel, great shots, lawnmower, airco, radar, handling line, spaceship engine, flight helmet, stapler, power source, amperemeter, laser cutter, cooling chamber, archive box, grinding machine, cockpit glass, jetengine, landing gear, gyroscope, chocolate candies, cognac, white-gold bracelet

Back to top Go down