Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Rocket Launch Clock Problem

Go down

Blue Rocket Launch Clock Problem Empty Blue Rocket Launch Clock Problem

Post by harrier Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:27 am

Hi All,

I think there may be another new bug with the update. I have started a Blue Rocket launch last night at 11pm before I sleep, thinking that I will have the whole day today to add points to my launch (i.e. to burn off some of the lower-points items). When I woke up this morning at 6am, a window pops up saying that my spaceship launch has failed as I only had 600-odd points out of the 2000 points needed!!! What the hell??? Of course, I tried to exit the game and start it again, which as expected, yielded nothing!

I am blaming this on the new update as this has NEVER happened to my previous space launches (I think I've done more than 100+ launches). Will I raise my concern with GI? No. What's the point? We all know what the results would be. I am posting here just to give all of us a heads-up. I think what I will do from now on is to put in my higher-points items in the final moments before I want to launch the rocket. If there's another launch clock problem, I'll only lose the lower-point items. Unfortunately, I couldn't join any of my neighbours' launches as GI blocked my game because of the green-cash bug, or else GI would really have to screw up everyone's launch clock to mess me up again.

Regards,
Harrier

harrier

Level : 40

Back to top Go down