Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't see the missions on the left

Go down

Can't see the missions on the left Empty Can't see the missions on the left

Post by FR010 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:22 pm

I guess I've found a new bug (that's not suprising with GI Evil or Very Mad), but it's really annoying because I can't scroll through my missions on the left side of the screen, I see just two missions, but I have more missions, but I don't know which. And I see a green arrow which tells me I've a new missions, but I can't see it, so it's becoming really annoying. Anyone else with the same problem?
Raised a call with GI, but as usual, they won't answer, and when they will they'll probably have no clue how to fix it, so at the end Eugene will tell me to reinstall the game, because that appears to be his favorite answer. And because that's not the answer I'm looking for, I hope some of you have any ideas what I should do.

Thanks for your help!

FR010

Level : 27
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Imprinter, Bath Towel, Robotic Lawnmower, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Handling Line, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Security Camera, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Wide-Angle Binocular, Generator, Fuel Additives, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller

Back to top Go down