Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not recieving meal

3 posters

Go down

Not recieving meal Empty Not recieving meal

Post by big frog Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:17 pm

My user is "Big Frog", I´m in level 40 with more than a year of daily play, and certainly, I just stop to receive flying catering from my friends.
I´m sending to all of them (20 a day) flying Catering, and is more than a week that I didn´t receive a one single meal.
I use to recieve about 10/25 gifts for each day and I´m recieving now 4/5 a day.
That means that the meal that my friends are sending me are going to a kind of "black hole".
That is obviously a bug, but is not allowing me to play – in level 40 without flying catering you just don´t play.
Is there anyone with the same problem?
How can I solve that?

big frog

Level : 60
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 uts); Fuel Catalyst; Computer;Skin Care Products; Cockpit Glass; Welder; Album; Copy Machine; Rope Block; Disp Shampoo; Fuel (20); Video Wall; Robot Tester; Slide Rule; Eau Toilette; Aircraft Tire; Jet Engine; Calculator; Insulation; Comunication Antennas; White Gold Bracelet; Ergonomic Chair; Stamp, Passenger Seat; Defroster; Transmiter; Gyroscope; TV Panels; Blanket; Wireless Compass, Dryer, Glazing Machine, Ear Plugs, Fruit Lollipop, and flight items.

Back to top Go down

Not recieving meal Empty Re: Not recieving meal

Post by kakadudu Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:24 am

Do you receive other gifts instead from these friends?

The gift system works like this:

If you send out a gift, let's say meal (that is on the 6th place in your gift list) the other person has to options to return a gift back to you
1. He wants to send back the same gift, so he can search for it in his list and send it to you
2. He uses the return button on a received gift and the game looks which gift is on the 6th place in his list, and that is send out to you. That can be a meal or another thing

If you receive the same amount of gifts what you sent out, but no meals, then everything should be ok. If you receive less, then maybe your friends have some problems with their sendings or are inactive

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by big frog Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:03 am

I check with a friend (thanks Stu), and the problem is that my neighbours are not receiving my gifts.
It's more than a week with this situation.
If anyone can help...

big frog

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 uts); Fuel Catalyst; Computer;Skin Care Products; Cockpit Glass; Welder; Album; Copy Machine; Rope Block; Disp Shampoo; Fuel (20); Video Wall; Robot Tester; Slide Rule; Eau Toilette; Aircraft Tire; Jet Engine; Calculator; Insulation; Comunication Antennas; White Gold Bracelet; Ergonomic Chair; Stamp, Passenger Seat; Defroster; Transmiter; Gyroscope; TV Panels; Blanket; Wireless Compass, Dryer, Glazing Machine, Ear Plugs, Fruit Lollipop, and flight items.

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:16 pm

The only think you can do is checking if you have a stable internet connection when you're gifting.

If that doesn't help, you can open a support ticket to GI

kakadudu

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by big frog Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:43 am

kakadudu wrote:The only think you can do is checking if you have a stable internet connection when you're gifting.

If that doesn't help, you can open a support ticket to GI

Yes, is very fast and stable. The situation remains since the last 10 days.
I´ve contacted GI, and waiting for an answer.
Thank you for your support.

big frog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nidoking Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:34 pm

I have the same problem since a couple of days. Usually I get around 10-15 gifts, now just two a day. Haven't changed anything though.
I do need fuel catalysts to finish my aztec temple and how am I going to get them besides as a gift? Hope it's temporary and that it'll be fixed soon.

Nidoking

Back to top Go down

Post by big frog Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:45 am

After insisting a lot with G.I., I have the answer that was a problem with the server and game was “lost”…
They said that without any more details.
I have to start over a all new game (from level zero!!!) but I have calculated an amount of coins and banknotes in order to rebuild the city again.
They give me all the “experience” accumulated on the first game – that put me in level “40” in five minutes - and they give me a code that credit me an amount of coins and banknotes that allows me to rebuild the same buildings I had before.
I just rebuild the city as it was, but I have not a lot of items and collections that I had in the previous city.

I´m back in town with a new friend code “new frog”.

Thank you to all those that have tried to help me here on the forum.

big frog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum