Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am New PLEASE ADD ME

+3
tamildv
Jeip40
xohockeygirl113
7 posters

Go down

I am New PLEASE ADD ME Empty I am New PLEASE ADD ME

Post by xohockeygirl113 Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:57 am

friend code: aw5juy5
name: rocket11
level: 10

xohockeygirl113

Level : 15

Back to top Go down

I am New PLEASE ADD ME Empty Re: I am New PLEASE ADD ME

Post by Jeip40 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:38 am

Welcome aboard!! I"ll be adding your code. Let us know what you need and we'lltry our best to help you... Very Happy

jeip40

Jeip40

Level : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:03 am

hi xohockeygirl113 - added you code and sent first lot of items...

Welcome to the forum, please take some time to read the posts and see how things are done. Good start on entering things into your profile. Please try to keep it updated.

PS> it would have helped if you had used the code sharing thread for this as it was setup specifically for sharing and requesting neighbours.
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

I am New PLEASE ADD ME Empty I'm new as well

Post by metheor Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:37 pm

I don't won't to mess the forum up so I'll use the same topic. I'm new to te game and my code is a3dg6hk
Thanks

metheor

Level : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Hi Metheor,

I have added you, please update your profile with in-game name, what you require and what you can gift – otherwise I have no idea what to send you. Rolling Eyes
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by timh Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:50 am

I added your code, as soon as you add me I'll send what I can.
timh
timh

Level : 35 (82 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Can send: Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Fuel (3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Tollette, White Gold Bracelet, bath towel, Goal Post, computer, cockpit glass, welder, Great Shots, landing lamp, projector, rope block, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, glass case, fuel supply, jet engine, Whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, airvent filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy426 Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:43 am

I'm using my samsung galaxy tablet to play airport city. It looks like the only way I can try to get neighbors on the tablet is clicking on the neighbors icon then it gives you random neighbors where you can click on them and wait for there reply. I'm waiting for 42 replys and the only neighbor I do have is Madlen Airborn the airport city character. Does anyone know any other way to get neighbors for the tablet I would really appreciate any info. Smile

Dizzy426

Level : 28
Items I Can Gift : Items i can gift: fuel catalyst, passengers, bath towel, robotic lawnmower, air conditioner, pearl earrings, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamps, radar, channel bar, powerful radio transmitter, spaceship engine, flight helmet, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, insulation, solar cell, addional radar, white gold bracelet, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscilatting beacon, flight catering, packing machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller,

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy426 Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:54 am

I forgot to put down my name sheila1447 code avi5176

Dizzy426

Items I Can Gift : Items i can gift: fuel catalyst, passengers, bath towel, robotic lawnmower, air conditioner, pearl earrings, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamps, radar, channel bar, powerful radio transmitter, spaceship engine, flight helmet, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, insulation, solar cell, addional radar, white gold bracelet, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscilatting beacon, flight catering, packing machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller,

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:08 am

Hello Dizzy/Sheila1447,

First off welcome to the forum, as you are just starting out in the game let me give you some pointers...

If you know the friend code of someone then you can add then (last tab in the neighbour list). Normally the people you find in the neighbour list don’t accept you as they probably don’t know who you are or if you will gift items back to them. Remember that you only have gift to 20 neighbours per day and one per neighbour.

So first off fill out your profile fully (mainly your in-game name, friend code what you can gift and what you need).

Please post your neighbour code in Code-Sharing and you can at the same time request any items you require. There after you can post any special requests in the thread Need-Help-On-Parts. Normally people tend to look at your profile (well I normally do) and see what you need and what you can send. You can always send a PM to someone either asking to be their neighbour or asking for an item.

Hope that gets you started – good luck
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy426 Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:03 am

changed my name to Dizzy426 it is not sheila 1447 anymore.

Dizzy426

Back to top Go down

I am New PLEASE ADD ME Empty ADD ME

Post by Daluvguy Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:05 pm

I'M DA DAILY PLAYER ADD ME : a r k t 1 y 0

Daluvguy

Level : 90

Back to top Go down

I am New PLEASE ADD ME Empty ADD ME

Post by Daluvguy Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:07 pm

I'M DA DAILY PLAYER ADD ME : a r k t 1 y 0

Daluvguy

Level : 90