Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maps in the end of inventory

+2
dbw1424
Arni777
6 posters

Go down

maps in the end of inventory Empty maps in the end of inventory

Post by Arni777 Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:12 am

does someone has a tip of how getting to the maps that are located in the end of the inventory quickly?

Arni777

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : eau de toilette,fuel additives, spare wire, oscillating beacon,fuel hose, spare propeller,deicer,griding machine, gyroscope,archive box, cooling chamber, flight catering,landing gear, laser cutter, amperemeter,makeup, additional radar,power source,fuel additives.stapler,jet engine, fuel supply,guestbook,laser level.powerful radio,passangers 10.chnnel bar,copy machine, landing gear,album,welder,cockpit glass,single malt,atm,bench,do not disturb sigh,fuel 3

Back to top Go down

maps in the end of inventory Empty Re: maps in the end of inventory

Post by dbw1424 Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:55 am

What maps are u looking,area52,Aztec ect. If your looking for Aztec maps I have put in a compleat about not be able to find or purchase the maps needed to finish the Quest.
Please,please,report the problem
Good luck...Dave

dbw1424

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : All most any thing

Back to top Go down

Post by 71RedClimaCool Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:50 pm

I really would not know, but it is most irritating that they placed them all the way at the end.......
71RedClimaCool
71RedClimaCool

Level : 50 (239 stars, 9 hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Passengers (Facebook), Fuel (Facebook), Fuel catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Foto Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Slide-Rule, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, Make-up, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Fax, Wall Speaker, Walkie-talkie

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:26 pm

I'm with you - it takes forever to scroll to them. In fact, scrolling in general is clunky in this game: Scrolling when giving a gift, scrolling through friends, etc.

Of course, I'd be willing to forgive the "maps at the end of the inventory" problem if the Atzec collection was a little easier to get. Neutral
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Level : 45 (9 hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Passengers (5 - Facebook only), Fuel (3 - Facebook only), Do Not Disturb Sign, Goal Posts, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding machine, Arcade Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedpi21 Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Here's a WAAAAY out idea.  DO you think it would make any difference if we contacted GI for game improvements? Ask them to make a new section called maps, that way all maps can be added there and then we not have to scroll till the end of the world?
Speedpi21
Speedpi21

Level : 62
Items I Can Gift : Postal Dronw, Stabilized Binoculars, Arcade Machine, Fuel (3 units) Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Computer, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Robot Tester, POS Terminal, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Controller, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Glazing Machine, Earplugs, Fruit Lollopop, Boring Machine, Bed, E-reader

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Speedpi21 wrote:Here's a WAAAAY out idea.  DO you think it would make any difference if we contacted GI for game improvements? Ask them to make a new section called maps, that way all maps can be added there and then we not have to scroll till the end of the world?

I've made suggestions to them in the past, and I'm pretty sure some people on here have too - it's always a great idea, as long as they read them! lol. For instance: I've always wanted to see a "Storage" area for things you don't want to sell (planes, buildings), and an incremental fuel usage system for "speeding up" flights (ie: speeding up a flight with 10 mins left costs less fuel than one with 3 hours left).

I like your idea of a "maps" section. Or at least split up that last category into smaller categories....!

rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Passengers (5 - Facebook only), Fuel (3 - Facebook only), Do Not Disturb Sign, Goal Posts, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding machine, Arcade Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirima Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:23 pm

The easiest way would be if it was possible to scroll to the other side, like with the chests. Should be easy to implement, because they've done it before.

Mirima

Level : 45/228* (Mirim) 45/203* (Eddy) 23(Mirim2)
Items I Can Gift : See Sig

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:27 pm

I know this is an older thread, but it seems as if someone at GI was listening to us, because now the maps appear at the beginning of the scrolling list Smile
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirima Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:32 pm

And I hate them to be there as long as I don't need them. Smile

Mirima

Level : 45/228* (Mirim) 45/203* (Eddy) 23(Mirim2)
Items I Can Gift : See Sig

Back to top Go down

Post by 71RedClimaCool Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:26 am

Looks indeed like they changed it
71RedClimaCool
71RedClimaCool

Level : 50 (239 stars, 9 hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Passengers (Facebook), Fuel (Facebook), Fuel catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Foto Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Slide-Rule, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, Make-up, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Fax, Wall Speaker, Walkie-talkie

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:04 am

Mirima wrote:And I hate them to be there as long as I don't need them. Smile

Ha! Very true Smile
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down