Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG - 5 levels gone.

4 posters

Go down

OMG - 5 levels gone. Empty OMG - 5 levels gone.

Post by stopin Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:24 am

I opened my game today and it has been rolled back to level 35 (I was at 40) with all the side missions incomplete and all my green cash land purchases gone. I've opened a ticket with GI. Has this happened to anyone else or am I alone in the deep doo-doo?
stopin
stopin

Level : (Android L45, 232★, 9♥) ---- (IOS L45, 175★, 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : FUEL 20

Back to top Go down

OMG - 5 levels gone. Empty Re: OMG - 5 levels gone.

Post by rockmsockm Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:57 pm

Holy cow! Shocked Sorry to hear that. I haven't experienced it.

People haven't been getting visitation rewards, and yesterday I wasn't able to click on my launch pad. Game Insight said they were having server issues that might effect the game - particularly "social features." They also posted that on their Twitter account. Perhaps this has something to do with what happened to you?

I hope you get it sorted out!
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Level : 45 (9 hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Passengers (5 - Facebook only), Fuel (3 - Facebook only), Do Not Disturb Sign, Goal Posts, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding machine, Arcade Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by stopin Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:54 pm

Thanks rockmsockm for sharing. I hope this gets fixed and is an isolated incident.
stopin
stopin

Level : (Android L45, 232★, 9♥) ---- (IOS L45, 175★, 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : FUEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:15 pm

Me too! I hope they at least refund the airport cash/expansions you lost.
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Level : 45 (9 hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Passengers (5 - Facebook only), Fuel (3 - Facebook only), Do Not Disturb Sign, Goal Posts, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding machine, Arcade Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirima Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:45 pm

I didn't experience this, but I lost my game completely once when my device broke. They asked me to send proof from google wallet that I bought the airport cash. After that they gave it back to me.

So at least for the bought cash you don't have to worry.

Mirima

Level : 45/228* (Mirim) 45/203* (Eddy) 23(Mirim2)
Items I Can Gift : See Sig

Back to top Go down

Post by aq1okbn Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:17 pm

Sorry to Hear that, hope they solve it soon.

aq1okbn

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Pediatric oncology

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum