Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delete buildings

2 posters

Go down

Delete buildings Empty Delete buildings

Post by Bobo_F Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:27 pm

I have reached the maximum of 820 people in my city. But i have still space to build more buildings. My question is: When a delete a building will the necessary people return so i can build new buildings?
Bobo_F
Bobo_F

Level : 27
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Secateurs, Towel, Bank, Air conditioning, Chocoloade candy, Cockpit window, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Pulley, Passengers (10), Strong radio, Assembly robot, Glass display, Cognac, Fuel supply, Write Plate, Fuel Additives, Drill, Additional radar, Bracelet of whitegold, Smoke Detector, Spare wheel, Server Rack, Landing gear, Beacon, Flight catering, Defroster, Navigation module, Overview plan

Back to top Go down

Delete buildings Empty Re: Delete buildings

Post by tamildv Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:34 pm

? I think you need to re-phrase the question...

There is a way to exceed the population limit... if that is what you are asking...
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobo_F Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:05 pm

1) Is there a way to exceed the population limit?

2) If I remove the existing buildings, these people then available?
Bobo_F
Bobo_F

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Secateurs, Towel, Bank, Air conditioning, Chocoloade candy, Cockpit window, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Pulley, Passengers (10), Strong radio, Assembly robot, Glass display, Cognac, Fuel supply, Write Plate, Fuel Additives, Drill, Additional radar, Bracelet of whitegold, Smoke Detector, Spare wheel, Server Rack, Landing gear, Beacon, Flight catering, Defroster, Navigation module, Overview plan

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:17 pm

1 - yes you can exceed the limit - I will PM you the way to do it - but you will need a lot of coins for it - a you are going to have to build as many buildins as you can in one go....

2. Yes if you are at capacity (i.e. 820) and you sell a building with 8 residents - it will drop back to 812... sometimes you need to restart the game for it fully register you have deleted a building and change the totals...
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobo_F Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Oke thanks for your reaction. Looking forward for PM.
Bobo_F
Bobo_F

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down