Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Install Tribez for 10 green

+4
DoubleOSeven
tamildv
Jeckel51
jkeeney73
8 posters

Go down

Install Tribez for 10 green Empty Install Tribez for 10 green

Post by jkeeney73 Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Did anyone else do the install Tribez offer for 10 greens? I did and never received my green. Supoort acts like they have no clue what I am talking about. Just curious.

jkeeney73

Level : 21 Android User
Items I Can Gift : I can send disp. shampoo, goal posts, ATM, pearl earrings, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, radar, rope block, laser level, slide ruler, cognac, stapler, fuel additives, power source, addition radar, white gold bracelet, shredder, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering.

Back to top Go down

Install Tribez for 10 green Empty Re: Install Tribez for 10 green

Post by Jeckel51 Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:44 pm

It's the same for me ....
Jeckel51
Jeckel51

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Spotlights, biker jackets, Optical System, Fuel(3units) - Towel - Lawnmower - Air conditioning - Pearl Earrings - Cockpit glass - Welder - Great Shots - Landing Lamp - Radar - Handling Line - Passengers(10) - P/R Transmitter - Laser level - Flight Goggles - Cognac - Fuel Supply - Jet Engine - Stapler - Fuel Additives - Power Source - Additional Radar - White gold bracelet - Amperemeter - Spare Wire - Laser Cutter - Landing Gear - Flight Catering - Oscillating Beacon - Cooling Chamber - Navigation Module - Archive Box - Fuel Hose - Gyroscope - Spare Propeller - Deicer - Air filter

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:37 pm

I found you have to play tribez (or any other game) fror about 5 to 10mins before you return to AC for the greens to be credited...
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeckel51 Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:52 pm

I made the tutorial ... maybe it's not enough !
Do you think if I install again and play few minutes I will be ok ?
Jeckel51
Jeckel51

Items I Can Gift : Spotlights, biker jackets, Optical System, Fuel(3units) - Towel - Lawnmower - Air conditioning - Pearl Earrings - Cockpit glass - Welder - Great Shots - Landing Lamp - Radar - Handling Line - Passengers(10) - P/R Transmitter - Laser level - Flight Goggles - Cognac - Fuel Supply - Jet Engine - Stapler - Fuel Additives - Power Source - Additional Radar - White gold bracelet - Amperemeter - Spare Wire - Laser Cutter - Landing Gear - Flight Catering - Oscillating Beacon - Cooling Chamber - Navigation Module - Archive Box - Fuel Hose - Gyroscope - Spare Propeller - Deicer - Air filter

Back to top Go down

Post by jkeeney73 Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:25 am

I also played thru the tutorial I finally got a response from support from my least favorite person Eugene.

My name is Eugene and I am glad to help you in this matter.

When you download the offered application, you should play this game for a while and pass the tutorial to get the game registered on our server. After that close completely all the games and reboot the device. Make sure you have a stable Internet connection and open the game again.

The bonus should show up.If after the actions mentioned you still don't get the bonus, please, contact me again and submit the following data:1. Device manufacturer, model and carrier.2. Your IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity).If you are playing on a mobile phone you can get your IMEI the following way:1) Dial *#06# without any spaces.2) Wait for the IMEI to appear as you dial the final character. The window with your IMEI will pop up automatically so you needn't hit dial or send.In case you have a tablet you can find your IMEI in Menu → Settings → About device → Status → IMEI.More details you can find here: http://mrintech.com/find-international-mobile-equipment-identity-imei-number-of-android-mobile-phone3. Your friend code.To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Friend codes tab.4. Screenshot of the recently installed game with the level not less than 7.Thank you in advance!Sincerely, Eugene Krylov Your Support Team

I do find it interesting it says complete tutorial, then later he states screenshot with not less than level 7. The offer said to install and open which I did and played the tutorial.

jkeeney73

Items I Can Gift : I can send disp. shampoo, goal posts, ATM, pearl earrings, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, radar, rope block, laser level, slide ruler, cognac, stapler, fuel additives, power source, addition radar, white gold bracelet, shredder, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering.

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:47 am

I got the same problem and the same email from Eugene.

I spent a few hours playing the game and got it up to level 8 and have sent the screenshos along with other details.

Still waiting to hear back from them after that.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by jkeeney73 Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:31 am

Update. I gave Eugene the info and received an email that he was passing on the info. Long story short today a day later I got an email from another agent that the issue was resolved and I was credited. Lo and behold I open the game and there was an added 10 greens. This was the 3rd issue I have had with AC and was the only one ever resolved, and quickly too! If you installed and didn't receice credit, contact support. Although I would advise leveling up to level 7. I did and it took about 20 mins and it is actually kind of a fun game. It won't replace my playing AC though lol.

jkeeney73

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:11 am

Same as jkeeney73, I got an email today and my account has been credited with the 10 cash. It took them over a day after I sent my details and screenshots, but at least they resolved it.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by nosugartalking Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:48 am

I play Tribez. It is by far my favorite game. You guys should try it serious it is a really great game.
nosugartalking
nosugartalking

Level : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeckel51 Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:44 am

doas someone have the same problem with "jewek poker" ? I should give 5 greens but i didn't receive them
Jeckel51
Jeckel51

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:45 am

Same problem here. Happened few times for these kind of offers. I'm always writing an email to GI support, usually in few days my green cash is on my account Smile

kakadudu

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by moeT Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Same thing happened to me.
moeT
moeT

Level : 45 (148 Stars) (9 Hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Fuel catalyst, bath-towel, bench, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, projector, handling line, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, laser level, glass display case, cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, insulation, communication antenna, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, Deicer, Controller, x-ray, podium, laser, compass, ironer, blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeckel51 Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Ok I contacted GI support ...
Jeckel51
Jeckel51

Back to top Go down

Post by Brintal Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:53 am

Just downloaded this game and played for about 30 minutes. I went back to check on my flights, but now when I click on my Airport City app, it takes me to Google Play. I went to the Airport City page, thinking I might have to update my AC game, and nothing.

I can't get back into AIRPORT CITY!!! GAH!!! No
Brintal
Brintal

Level : Level 45, 168 Stars, 8 Hearts
Items I Can Gift : Vivaldi Antenna, Voip Phone, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket, Fuel Catalyst, Office Chair, Parking Meter, Walkie Talkie, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeckel51 Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:09 am

Contact GI support .... With screenshots they give you the greens
Jeckel51
Jeckel51

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Brintal wrote:Just downloaded this game and played for about 30 minutes. I went back to check on my flights, but now when I click on my Airport City app, it takes me to Google Play. I went to the Airport City page, thinking I might have to update my AC game, and nothing.

I can't get back into AIRPORT CITY!!! GAH!!! No

Push your return button then you should return back to your game, or just restart AC.

Btw I installed Tribez, played about 3-4 minutes the tutorial and received the 10 green cash. After that you can deinstall Tribez if you don't like it

kakadudu

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down