Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me to help you

2 posters

Go down

Help me to help you Empty Help me to help you

Post by Creepi Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:47 pm

I have a number of Neighbours that I am struggling to send useful gifts to. To help me send useful gifts please:

* Please place your needed Items in your Profile (and keep it up to date).

Managing a large neighbour list (especially over multiple support accounts) is a lot easier if I can find what your needed items are from your profile (I have the neighbour profiles bookmarked in my browser). A date of last update may be handy too as a guide to how likely the Profile is accurate Smile

* Please give your ingame name something unique so I can find you. If your name is "Drill Press" I do not have Drill Presses at the moment and I have no way to tie you back to a profile to find other items you may want. Even a 2 or 3 letter code then item wanted would help.

* Please include in your Profile 'Default Items' that you would like if I am not able to send your main needed items, this means you get something that is useful until I am at a level that I can send something that is really needed.

Finally, I have a few neighbours I cannot tie to members on this forum (they may be random neighbour requests). If your in game name is any of the following please pm me so I can find your Profile, and friend redeem you from my support accounts:

- adarme 1
- alexandr
- dazz_d_ace
- fuzz
- kev1234
- kfinny33
- xhdk
- zviygm

Creepi

Level : 0
Location : Sending Gifts based on Neighbour's Profiles - please update.
Items I Can Gift : Radar Copy Projector Dispatch | Goggles Helmet Slide Textbk Guestbk | Stapler Weather W.board Binos Calc | Amp Shred Count Smoke POS | Drill Power Insulation | ErgChair S.Wire L.Cut Hull Lining | Server Stamp Catering Pack Cool Defrost, NavMod Archive City Master Trans (blk)

Back to top Go down

Help me to help you Empty Re: Help me to help you

Post by tamildv Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:10 am

Well done Creepi... cheers

I cannot stress enough the points Creepi has raised above...
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum