Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building requirements

+19
realent
tamildv
71RedClimaCool
luftwaffel
KaiTak76
Greetje
dennisdc
metrocube
kakadudu
kurara
fpsmalhi
Benzo123
Glad2BMe
SR71
QU1NL4N
Dusss
baniel
kos
Snich
23 posters

Go down

Building requirements Empty Building requirements

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:57 am

I'll try to keep this list updated as I move through the levels and upgrade stuff, but if you guys want to post with additional information above or below the levels that I have posted here, please do and I will create a comprehensive list.

Edit: moved different buildings to different threads to be more structured, if you guys have more info post it in here or in the thread where the info applies and I'll update the master list Smile

Last edited by kos on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Building requirements Empty Re: Building requirements

Post by Snich Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:05 am

Control Tower lvl 4
Amperemeter 2x
Shredder 2x
Ergonomic chair 2x
Smoke detector 2x

Repair base lvl 4
Amperemeter 3x
Lining plate 3x
Hull parts 3x
Laser cutter 3x

Terminal lvl4
Shredder 2x
Stamp 2x
Cash counter 2x
Server rack 2x

Snich

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Passengers (5), Fuel (3Units), Disposable shampoo, Bench, Computer, Pearl Earings, Cocpit glass, Welder, Tour review, Landing lamp, Copy machine, Handling line, Passangers (10), Powerful radio transmitter, Assembly robot, Guestbook, Eau de toilette, Fuel supply, Jet engine, Whiteboard, Fuel additives, Insulation, Solar cell, Additional radar, Makeup, Plasma Clot, Smoke detector, Spare wire, Server rack, Landing gear, Flight catering, Oscilating beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Controller - UPDATED 14.6.2013, Daily player, Returning gifts

Back to top Go down

Post by kos Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Big thanks to Duss for giving us addition information about what lies ahead Smile I removed your posts from the information threads just it doesn't get confusing with repeated information and stuff, hope you don't mind!
kos
kos
Admin

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by baniel Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:13 pm

I thought I'd give some info on expansions... I can't remember the early ones but here are the ones i remember thus far:

Expansion 3: 30,000 coins (I think)
Expansion 4: 10 cash
Expansion 5: 100,000 coins OR 15 cash

baniel

Level : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by kos Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Thanks baniel, I'll make one for expansions now!
kos
kos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Hey Kos,

You can add Expansion 6 as well. It's 150,000 coins or 15 cash.
Expansion 4 is 50,000 coins or 10 cash.
Dusss
Dusss

Back to top Go down

Post by baniel Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Well that's annoying; they must have changed how expansion purchasing works in one of the later updates. I saved cash until i reached 10 to purchase expansion 4... it took SO long.

baniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:00 am

Hehe... I did the same thing Baniel. Actually i was glad to see that they changed it. I try to save as much cash as possible. Who knows what you can do with it in the future.
Dusss
Dusss

Back to top Go down

Post by baniel Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:35 am

The only way to get cash is buy leveling up, yes? (other than using actually money to purchase it - screw that!) - what happens when you reach the max level, do you no longer acquire cash?

Unfortunately I accidentally used 3 cash by hastily tapping, now I try to be much more carefully with the pop-ups, etc... Annoying!

baniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:53 am

Normally you get 1 extra cash by going up a level. However Game Insight releases every once in a while a promo code. Like they did at eastern with the code "shine53". By adding that code i received 3000 coins and 3 cash.
Untill last weekend they released a promo code every weekend. Maybe it had something to do with the recent update and the release of friends giving each other items. Which is way better then saving cash for that Wink

And yes, tapping too quick will be punished Wink It happened to me a couple of times as well. Once i had 9 airport cash so i thought just to reach the next level and buy a piece of land. That didn't go as planned... By tapping to quick i went from 9 to 4 airport cash in almost 12 hours Sad
Dusss
Dusss

Back to top Go down

Post by baniel Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:00 am

Ah-shoot, I didn't know about that! I've missed out on tons of promo codes - maybe we should have a post that lists the on-going promo codes.

Also, every now and then i get an pushed pop-up that basically says install this other game (currently My Country) and receive cash. I install the game and run it, but I don't see the reward within Airport City. Am I missing something?

baniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:13 am

Actually i just got the same pop-up. I installed the game but i didn't get the 7 extra cash.

When i find another promo code i will post it here at this forum. Hopefully they release one this friday.
Dusss
Dusss

Back to top Go down

Post by kos Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:33 am

Where do you find those weekend promo codes Duss?

I also tried installing that other game, but got no extra airport cash... wonder if that was intentional Smile
kos
kos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:45 am

You can find those promo codes at the Game Insight page, Facebook or Twitter... It's too bad that we didn't get that extra cash. I don't think it was intentional because when i discovered Airport City, it was due to a simular promo. I had some game installed and they offered extra items when you installed Airport City as well. So i did, got the extra items and got addicted to Airport City Very Happy
Dusss
Dusss

Back to top Go down

Post by kos Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:08 am

Haha oh well this new game doesn't seem so good, the graphics don't look anywhere near as good and running a taxi service and things like that just isn't as fun in my opinion, but I'm sure some people will love it!
kos
kos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:15 am

My thought as well Very Happy
Dusss
Dusss

Back to top Go down

Post by QU1NL4N Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:32 pm

does anyone know the items needed for town hall level 4 upgrade?

QU1NL4N

Level : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:59 am

The items needed for the Music Arena:

4x Loudspeaker
4x Power Amplifier
4x Spotlight
4x Haze Machine

So now my needed items are the same as my items just mentioned above, minus the speakers Very Happy

Last edited by Dusss on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Dusss
Dusss

Back to top Go down

Post by SR71 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:54 am

baniel wrote:Also, every now and then i get an pushed pop-up that basically says install this other game (currently My Country) and receive cash. I install the game and run it, but I don't see the reward within Airport City. Am I missing something?

I get the same popups, however the reward is always zero airport cash for me. Suffice to say I've never bothered installing the advertised games.
SR71
SR71

Back to top Go down

Building requirements Empty Same here

Post by Glad2BMe Sun May 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Dusss wrote:Actually i just got the same pop-up. I installed the game but i didn't get the 7 extra cash.

When i find another promo code i will post it here at this forum. Hopefully they release one this friday.

I had installed the game, played it for a while, then came back to see if I received the 7 extra cash.....and I did not...Boo Rolling Eyes
Glad2BMe
Glad2BMe

Level : 35 - 99 stars
Items I Can Gift : Items available to share: Fuel (3 units),5 Passengers, Air Conditioner, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Paint, Welder, Generator, Landing Lamp, Radar, Copy Machine, Projector,Dispatcher Console, Passengers (10), Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Flight Helmet, Flight Goggles, Slide Rule, Textbook, Guestbook, fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Weather Display, Wide-angle Binoculars, Whiteboard, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Drill Machine, Insulation, Addition Radar, Ampermeter, Shredder, Cash Counter, Smoke Detector, Ergonomic Chair, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Hull Parts, Lining Plate, Server Rack, Stamp, Landing Gear, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing Machine, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, City Model, Master Plan, Transmitter, Fuel Hose,gyroscope, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, TV

Back to top Go down

Building requirements Empty This is how I became addictive too.

Post by Glad2BMe Sun May 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Dusss wrote:You can find those promo codes at the Game Insight page, Facebook or Twitter... It's too bad that we didn't get that extra cash. I don't think it was intentional because when i discovered Airport City, it was due to a simular promo. I had some game installed and they offered extra items when you installed Airport City as well. So i did, got the extra items and got addicted to Airport City Very Happy

Downloaded Airport city so my child would be able to to ecoins for her game...which she did....and Yes I have been hooked ever since. It has it's ups and downs...It's fun when things are moving along.....It gets boring when there is not enough coins or dollars to buy more land with to grow......slow wait.....

Yet it is VERY COOl we are able to send gifts to one another. I am able to see improvement as it moves in this new direction.......Which I was able to see neighbors level in the gift giving area, when I send something back Id like to know which level they are on. They may not need the same things I do, depending on their level. Would love to ensure I am at least sending them something which they may use.
Glad2BMe
Glad2BMe

Level : 35 - 99 stars
Items I Can Gift : Items available to share: Fuel (3 units),5 Passengers, Air Conditioner, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Paint, Welder, Generator, Landing Lamp, Radar, Copy Machine, Projector,Dispatcher Console, Passengers (10), Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Flight Helmet, Flight Goggles, Slide Rule, Textbook, Guestbook, fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Weather Display, Wide-angle Binoculars, Whiteboard, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Drill Machine, Insulation, Addition Radar, Ampermeter, Shredder, Cash Counter, Smoke Detector, Ergonomic Chair, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Hull Parts, Lining Plate, Server Rack, Stamp, Landing Gear, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing Machine, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, City Model, Master Plan, Transmitter, Fuel Hose,gyroscope, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Benzo123 Sat May 26, 2012 8:43 am

Does anyone know what is required for the control tower level 6?
Benzo123
Benzo123

Level : 32

http://www.benzoairportcity.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SR71 Sun May 27, 2012 12:11 am

Benzo123 wrote:Does anyone know what is required for the control tower level 6?
See https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t4-upgradable-buildings
SR71
SR71

Back to top Go down

Building requirements Empty Game is wonderful

Post by fpsmalhi Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Cost of land is too much at this level 1,50,000 coins. It should be kept 50,000 to 1,00,000. Frequency of finding items from flights are also very less. Sent more than 50 flight to Dubai but received nothing. cheers
fpsmalhi
fpsmalhi

Items I Can Gift : Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by kurara Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Does anybody know what items are needed for travel agency? I'm just wondering.. thanks ^^
kurara
kurara

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Bath Towel, Goal Post, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass,Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:05 pm

I have just build lvl 1:

Travel agency lvl1

Travel guide - 4 needed - Drops from flights: Turkish Coast, Nice, Sanghai (all very seldom)
Tour Review - 4 needed - Drops from flights: Turkish Coast, Nice, Sanghai (all very seldom)
Great Shots - 4 needed - Drops from flights: Turkish Coast, Nice, Sanghai (all very seldom)
Album - 4 needed - Drops from flights: Turkish Coast, Nice, Sanghai (all very seldom)

kakadudu

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by metrocube Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:38 am

kakadudu wrote:I have just build lvl 1:

Travel agency lvl1

Travel guide - 4 needed - Drops from flights: Turkish Coast, Nice, Sanghai (all very seldom)
Tour Review - 4 needed - Drops from flights: Turkish Coast, Nice, Sanghai (all very seldom)
Great Shots - 4 needed - Drops from flights: Turkish Coast, Nice, Sanghai (all very seldom)
Album - 4 needed - Drops from flights: Turkish Coast, Nice, Sanghai (all very seldom)

You can get them from neighbors as gifts too. I can gift Tour Review.

metrocube

Level : 25
Items I Can Gift : Have: ATM, Fuel, Pearl Earrings, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Do Not Disturb Sign, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Flight Helmet, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope

Back to top Go down

Post by kurara Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:47 am

Thank you!! ^^

I can gift Album, by the way, if anybody needs it.
kurara
kurara

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Bath Towel, Goal Post, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass,Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by dennisdc Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:14 am

I can get Great Shots, but really need Travel Guide and 1 Tour Review.

dennisdc

Items I Can Gift : Passengers(5), Fuel(3), fuel catalyst, bath towel, bench, ATM, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, projektor, channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, glass display case, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, insulation, communication antenna, additional radar, makeup, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, flight catering oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter, fax, wall speaker, airline route map

Back to top Go down

Post by Greetje Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:44 am

I really need travel guide.... Sad but i can send you album Very Happy

Greetje

Level : 29 (56 stars)
Items I Can Gift : aircrafts ;-) Can send: lasser cutter, ampere meter, goggles, album,airco, do not disturb sign,, make up, eau de toilt, stappler, archiefbox, gyroscoop, propellor

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiTak76 Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:57 am

Does anybody know building requirements for the Hotel? I suspect there may be some but can't see it posted anywhere on the forum. Just want to prepare if I can through gift requests! Apologies if it has already been discussed somewhere!

KaiTak76

Level : 32 (70 stars)
Items I Can Gift : I can give: Leyden Jar, Goal Posts, Handling Line, Fuel (3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Disposable shampoo, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer.

Back to top Go down

Post by luftwaffel Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:21 am

Do-Not-Disturb Signs, Bath Towels, Disposable Shampoos, All-inclusive Bracelets. 4 of each.
Heard it through the grapewine they don't drop from flights and are obtainable through gifts only. Also, on newer version there is a problem with bracelets, they can not be sent as gifts. Can anyone confirm this?

luftwaffel

Level : not playing atm
Items I Can Gift : Since game lately gives me more annoyance than fun I decided to stop playing until further notice

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiTak76 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:27 am

Thanks, Luftwaffel - I'll add those to my items want list. I had some already gifted randomly and think you're right - not got the items from flight drops/neighbour visits.

KaiTak76

Level : 32 (70 stars)
Items I Can Gift : I can give: Leyden Jar, Goal Posts, Handling Line, Fuel (3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Disposable shampoo, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer.

Back to top Go down

Post by 71RedClimaCool Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:58 pm

I have her the requirements for the level 7 upgrades;

For the terminal;

- 360,000 coins to buy the upgrade and 4 greens to speed up, otherwise 96 hours building time.
- 4 x Parking meter
- 4 x Beverage cooler
- 4 x Wall speaker
- 4 x Arch Metal detector

Available by gifting and with flights to Amsterdam.

After this upgrade you can save up to 860 passengers.

And these for the Control Tower;

- 500,000 coins to buy the upgrade and 4 greens to speed up, otherwise 96 hours building time.
- 4 x Head Set
- 4 x Flightmap
- 4 x Monitor
- 4 x Walkie-Talkie

After this upgrade you have the possibility to build up to 9 hangars.

Available by gifting and with flights to Tokyo.

And for the Town Hall;

- 540,000 coins to buy the upgrade and 4 greens to speed up, otherwise 96 hours building time.
- 4 x Office Chair
- 4 x Fax
- 4 x Mare's portrait
- 4 x Laptop

After this upgrade you have increased your population to the max of 1200.

Available by gifting and with flights to Mexico-City.

And Tamil, can you update the "Buildings and Collections Info" with these new requirements please?
71RedClimaCool
71RedClimaCool

Level : 50 (239 stars, 9 hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Passengers (Facebook), Fuel (Facebook), Fuel catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Foto Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Slide-Rule, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, Make-up, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Fax, Wall Speaker, Walkie-talkie

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:56 pm

cheers Thanks for the info - I started adding/updating them as I was doing my game - Will get this info into it...

thanks..
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by realent Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:14 am

luftwaffel wrote:Do-Not-Disturb Signs, Bath Towels, Disposable Shampoos, All-inclusive Bracelets. 4 of each.
Heard it through the grapewine they don't drop from flights and are obtainable through gifts only. Also, on newer version there is a problem with bracelets, they can not be sent as gifts. Can anyone confirm this?

I have been receiving Bracelets as gifts. Quite a few of them. Disposable Shampoos seem to be hard to come by.

Last edited by realent on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
realent
realent

Level : 45, Stars 155
Items I Can Gift : Tour Review, Silver Cresent,Flatwork Ironer, Wireless Compass, Blanket, Stabilized Binoculars, Arcade Machine, Controller, Deicer, Spare Prop, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Master Plan, Nav Module,Cooling Chamber, Beacon, Flgt Catering, Landing Gear, Server Rack, Spare Wire, Smoke Detector, makeup, Sandbag, computer, Bath Towel, Copy Machine, Video Wall, Robot Tester,Textbook,

http://www.realworldtravels.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeckel51 Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:37 am

Thanks, not enough money to improve each building, terminal first Smile
Jeckel51
Jeckel51

Items I Can Gift : Spotlights, biker jackets, Optical System, Fuel(3units) - Towel - Lawnmower - Air conditioning - Pearl Earrings - Cockpit glass - Welder - Great Shots - Landing Lamp - Radar - Handling Line - Passengers(10) - P/R Transmitter - Laser level - Flight Goggles - Cognac - Fuel Supply - Jet Engine - Stapler - Fuel Additives - Power Source - Additional Radar - White gold bracelet - Amperemeter - Spare Wire - Laser Cutter - Landing Gear - Flight Catering - Oscillating Beacon - Cooling Chamber - Navigation Module - Archive Box - Fuel Hose - Gyroscope - Spare Propeller - Deicer - Air filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Chan Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:07 am

360,000+500,000+540,000 = oh my god

I'm still collecting money to upgrade my buildings to level 6 only.
Simon Chan
Simon Chan

Level : 60
Items I Can Gift : Abandon

Back to top Go down

Post by wheels91 Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:08 am

Check your math Simon, 360,000 + 500,000 = 860,000.  Double omg

wheels91

Level : 34
Items I Can Gift : Can gift: passengers, fuel, catalyst, ai bracelet, lawnmower, air conditioner, skin care products, paint, welder, travel guide

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:43 am

wheels91 wrote:Check your math Simon, 360,000 + 500,000 = 860,000.  Double omg
You forgot the 540,000 for town hall 7, so you actually need 1,400,000
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content