Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Santa's Bad Day - V1.75 (V1.76)

+49
skinnyb37
drivefast99
Simon Chan
littleb
Pavolko
airtiggus
Super Si
karrollcia pl
71RedClimaCool
Bdot
mikedabomb
SannSunn
Brintal
Canterbury
kcnwa
Foxfire
parking_god
el_angelus
aksanchez79
wildcity
agarithm
3MSW
dhorstman
Nidoking
Bravoalpha
Porthos
kakadudu
DKP
R.Forming
Megan's Airlines
Harry Tuttle
gammayyc
rockmsockm
Roja
elopaco
Dulles Sky Cap
asino cotto
flyingshadow
DJ Cotto
jon-
shepherd365
pagan
Sonny Boy
drabhinav
moeT
skyhigh
Somber
SallyCDA
tamildv
53 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Santa's Bad Day - V1.75 (V1.76) - Page 4 Empty Re: Santa's Bad Day - V1.75 (V1.76)

Post by littleb Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:31 pm

Special thanks to airtiggus and df99 for the tips on using Spyglass. I have been very busy the last few days and couldn't spare a minute to respond to the forum.

I used 3 Spyglasses and was able to get all items for the Skating Rink, Sculpture Park, and Ice Castle (I have only 1-2 items when I started), but still come up short with 2 Refrigerators for the Igloo. With about 5 hours remaining, I ran out of Lantern and items for flight, so I called it quit and just complete the event (before GI cut the event short).

I have reached 3 stars on flight to South America (which drops the Refrigerator). After this, I have sent about 10+ flights, but didn't get 1 drop of Refrigerator (got ~3 balls, however) even with Spyglass. I think it is just me being unlucky.

I think I will keep most of the built buildings from quests. Until I run out of population/space, then I will start deleting. I have removed a few normal buildings to free up population for the Christmas building, and my debate now is whether to remove the duplicated buildings just so that I can build something that I no longer have in the city now.

Cheers,
littleb

littleb

Level : 61
Items I Can Gift : Fuel(20), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Energy-Saving Lamp, Document Detector, Protractor, Calibration Module, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop; Can send-in-return: Level 7 [Fax Machine, ?], Level 8 [VOIP Phone, Router, Demodulator], MCC-3 [Offset Gregorian (Parabolic) Antenna], L9 [Energy-Saving Lamp, Information Sign, Coffee Machine], L10 [Protractor, Document Detector, Paper Cutter], Repair6 [Calibration Module], Reserved Hanger [Wheel Block, Safety Cone, Machine Oil]

Back to top Go down

Santa's Bad Day - V1.75 (V1.76) - Page 4 Empty Re: Santa's Bad Day - V1.75 (V1.76)

Post by ayonatan Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:47 pm

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Dear ayonatan999,

We are going to go ahead and mark your request as solved. If you have further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail and we will gladly further assist you.

Here is a reminder of what your ticket was about:

Ksenia Teterevkova, Jan 13 09:34:
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Ksenia and I'm glad to assist you today. I understand your reaction to the difficulties you faced during this quest but there is no option for compensation. There will be a lot of events in the future so stay tuned and all efforts will pay off!

I transferred your comment to our developers for consideration and they will certainly take it into account. By sharing your opinion and experience, you are helping us recognize what we do well, and what we need to focus on improving. We do appreciate that you are playing our game and contribute to making the game better and enjoyable.

Should you have any other suggestions or come across game questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion. Your interest in our game is highly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Ksenia Teterevkova
Your Support Team

ayonatan999, Jan 11 18:46:
Don't say that I don't have enough time to finish the mission as GI not
stick to the timeline. I already finish the quest but not yet close it
because there is still a lot of time. A developer should commit to the
rules and time line that they said.

What we request is not the event but GI should apologize to us for GI
mistake and system failure. Post apologize and acknowledge that GI system
was error at the last mission. However, I will understand, if GI don't want
to ask an aplogize because they don't want to commit and be responsible to
their customer.
Pada 11 Jan 2014 20:22, "Game Insight Support" <
support@gameinsight.zendesk.com> menulis:

▶ Tampilkan kutipan teks

Message-Id:S5TYCP4M_52d37ae529748_a7763fda1dac47ac458655_sprut
ayonatan
ayonatan

Level : 45
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, Bench, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Chanel Bar, Passanger, Powerful Radio Transmiter, Assembly Robot, POS Terminal, Eau de Toillete, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additive, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional radar, Make Up, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Nav Module, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Propeler, Deicer, Controller, Fax

Back to top Go down

Post by ayonatan Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:51 pm

Ksenia Teterevkova, Jan 11 17:22:
I do understand your concern in this case that you haven't had enough time to complete the offer. Thank you for sharing your opinion and experience as you are helping us recognize what we do well, and what we need to improve. I transferred your comment to our developers for consideration and they will certainly take it into account.

We have to inform that due to the fact that the offers start automatically we have no opportunity to resend the event to your game or prolong its duration. We do appreciate your understanding and support in the matter.

We're constantly working to improve and upgrade the game and soon we will release new even more interesting and exciting offers for you. Please, stay tuned not to miss new game features added.

To avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request I am marking the request as "solved" to.
Should you come across additional questions you need my assista
ayonatan
ayonatan

Level : 45
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, Bench, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Chanel Bar, Passanger, Powerful Radio Transmiter, Assembly Robot, POS Terminal, Eau de Toillete, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additive, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional radar, Make Up, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Nav Module, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Propeler, Deicer, Controller, Fax

Back to top Go down

Post by Nidoking Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:21 pm

ayonatan wrote:Ksenia Teterevkova, Jan 11 17:22:
I do understand your concern in this case that you haven't had enough time to complete the offer. Thank you for sharing your opinion and experience as you are helping us recognize what we do well, and what we need to improve. I transferred your comment to our developers for consideration and they will certainly take it into account.

We have to inform that due to the fact that the offers start automatically we have no opportunity to resend the event to your game or prolong its duration. We do appreciate your understanding and support in the matter.

We're constantly working to improve and upgrade the game and soon we will release new even more interesting and exciting offers for you. Please, stay tuned not to miss new game features added.

To avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request I am marking the request as "solved" to.
Should you come across additional questions you need my assista

This is so typical GI.
I personally hate it when they send me standard-mails. They are so vague that it fits for every complaint. I said that they had to answer my question and not send me standard-mails because that shows a lack of respect towards the player, who takes the time to raise a ticket. I raised a ticket only once (a few months ago) and decided not to do it again, as I felt I wasn't being taken serious. And certainly when you paid real money, they should take you serious.

I would recommend you to tell them to stop sending standard-mails as they are an insult and ask for a real answer.

Good luck!

Nidoking

Level : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4