Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to block spammers like Megan’s Airlines posts

4 posters

Go down

How to block spammers like Megan’s Airlines posts Empty How to block spammers like Megan’s Airlines posts

Post by tamildv Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:11 am

If anyone else (like me) wants to block all posts made by a person (like our current spammer Megan’s Airlines) go to your Friends and Foes in your profile and add that person to your Foe list.

All posts by that person will be blocked.
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

How to block spammers like Megan’s Airlines posts Empty Re: How to block spammers like Megan’s Airlines posts

Post by kakadudu Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:08 am

Can't you just delete such idiot's announcements tamil? Or do we need the host of this side?

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

How to block spammers like Megan’s Airlines posts Empty Re: How to block spammers like Megan’s Airlines posts

Post by Megan's Airlines Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:13 am

:-)

Megan's Airlines

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan's Airlines Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:15 am

its not spamming..

Megan's Airlines

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan's Airlines Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:29 am

no reply i see...

Megan's Airlines

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan's Airlines Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:15 am

how am i a spammer?!?!

Megan's Airlines

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiTak76 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Megan - you've asked a question so I will respond. You are annoying a lot of people because you are creating multiple new posts when there are already existing threads to cover most if not all of the topics you want to discuss. Some people haven't replied to your thread since they have already blocked you so can't see anything you've written.

If you have the time to write a lot of posts, then you have the time to read through other threads and place your questions/comments in the relevant thread. I'm a reasonably patient person, but admittedly you're beginning to get on my nerves too.

The idea is that we try to keep discussions within a small amount of threads to keep things tidy, and so there is less stuff to hunt through. You've only joined 2 days ago, so as a newcomer I would ask that you show some of the longer-term contributors some respect rather than trying to agitate them by posting multiple messages and creating new multiple threads. A lot of them can be VERY helpful but you may have lost any chance of that help now unless you redeem yourself.

It *is* spamming because for example, in this thread you've posted 4 messages within the space of 62 minutes - short messages with no real substance. I can see you've posted 32 times since you joined 2 days ago. If you look at my statistics by the time I send this, I've posted 46 times in 2 months. Can you see the difference?

If you want to get the most from this forum then I ask you again, show some respect, otherwise you'll end up being blocked by a majority of users and lose out on the help that they can give you. Your spam will then be pointless.

You may think this is "boring" but that's the way it is. Like it or lump it.

KaiTak76

Level : 32 (70 stars)
Items I Can Gift : I can give: Leyden Jar, Goal Posts, Handling Line, Fuel (3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Disposable shampoo, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan's Airlines Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:02 am

its a game and only 2 people have complained Very Happy

Megan's Airlines

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum