Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

time travel penalty

2 posters

Go down

time travel penalty Empty time travel penalty

Post by Karma70 Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:04 am

As you might know the game gives you penalty if you change your device time into future and then try to interact with other people. The penalty is to be unable to send gifts and and visit friends and it is quite annoying.

Is there any way to see how much penalty you got or how much there is left until you can send gifts/visit neighbors again?

At the moment I have been unable to interact more than a week for now... Sad

Karma70

Level : 33
Items I Can Gift : Fuel(3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Bath Towel, Bench, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

time travel penalty Empty Re: time travel penalty

Post by tamildv Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:25 am

Hello Karma70,

Sadly this is a known issue and posted a few times....

I am not aware of being able to look up how much time is left before you are back to normal...

But usually it is how far ahead you pushed the date to ...

So if you pushed the date/time on your device a week forward and then a week back - you will be stuck for date you put the dateback+1week

hope that makes sense...
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down