Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all inclusive bracelets?

5 posters

Go down

all inclusive bracelets? Empty all inclusive bracelets?

Post by Chipman Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:33 am

What is the story on getting these for the completion of hotels? It seems nobody gifts them, nor can you find them anywhere. Is that just a cash only thing? If so, thats a rip. Other forums say on the apple platforms they can gift all inclusive bracelets, but I'm on Android.

If you can gift them, add me. username Chipman, code a3bzkaq. I play regularly and max out my gifting every day.

Spasibo, merci and thank you!

Chipman

Level : 29

Back to top Go down

all inclusive bracelets? Empty Re: all inclusive bracelets?

Post by tamildv Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:03 am

Hello Chipman,

Perhaps you need to read the forum fully and see if anyone here can gift them... Post your friend code in the correct thread and update your profile with needed items...

Someone might then gift them to you...

Sorry to say but starting a new thread just for this is not a good idea...

TDV

Chipman wrote:What is the story on getting these for the completion of hotels? It seems nobody gifts them, nor can you find them anywhere. Is that just a cash only thing? If so, thats a rip. Other forums say on the apple platforms they can gift all inclusive bracelets, but I'm on Android.

If you can gift them, add me. username Chipman, code a3bzkaq. I play regularly and max out my gifting every day.

Spasibo, merci and thank you!
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipman Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:36 am

Oh, well hello Tamil. Didn't know you owned the place. Allow me to retort.

Whats the point of a free forum to ask questions if you only get a snotty reponse as an answer? PERHAPS you didn't read that part clearly, but this forum clearly says "requests welcome", and I didn't see any thread covering my topic, which is about all inclusive bracelets and the fact that they do not seem to be available anywhere, neither gifting nor drops from buildings.

There are 11 whole topics in this thread in a year and a half, including this one. I don't think I'm making a huge mess by posting my question. PERHAPS if you don't like a topic, feel free to not read it, and CERTAINLY don't feel the need to troll/respond to it in the way you did and shut down any chance of me getting an answer to my reasonable question.

Not like I should have to say it to someone with 180 posts in a phone app forum, but get a life.

Chipman

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:17 am

yep - how funny you could not find any existing post from anyone one covering all inclusive bracelets!!!

Hotel All inclusive bracelet or this one Need help on parts by usulus or madteam or this by swtiger unsurprisingly they all seemed to find someone to gift it to them..

With an attitude like yours and the need to rely on someone else to help you - you will definitely get far... keep asking away and starting new threads…

People like you is why we moved to this forum… Evil or Very Mad
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by 777Driver Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Hey Chipman,

You did manage to utter one accurate bit in your infantile blather...and that's the part about tamildv owning this place. He may as well! And if you read any of those 180 posts you would see that most of them are geared toward helping people like you!

In fact, if you had taken your lumps, and just did what he suggested, you'd be sitting on as many bracelets as you need - 4....8...24? He'll send them. He's even gone so far as create a new game, on whatever version necessary just so he can send items needed by a forum member. He's gone out of his way to help ANYONE that asks, and only requires in return that you be a good citizen of the forum that he has been instrumental in making worthwhile and actually helpful.

So why don't you man up, wipe your eyes, and apologize to someone I guarantee you want on your side.
777Driver
777Driver

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by kurara Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Hello Chipman. Congratulations! You have found somebody who can actually help you with those bracelets here!! yeay!!

But Ouch.. you just have to run your mouth and be rude to him Rolling Eyes

Oh well, good luck with those bracelets..
kurara
kurara

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Bath Towel, Goal Post, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass,Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipman Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:26 am

I asked a simple question after scrolling through lots of threads and not finding my answer.

If flaming me is the closest you people have to a life, then have at it. And you wonder why there's 11 whole threads in a year and a half. I'm outta here and cancelling my registration. I max out my gifts every day and would have happily contributed to the community, but not with a welcome like this.

Enjoy yourselves, losers. GFY

Chipman

Back to top Go down

Post by 777Driver Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:27 am

Imagine my disappointment
777Driver
777Driver

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeip40 Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:43 am

Hey Chipman, Congratulations... for leaving this forum. You're gonna be missed... not!! Razz

Jeip40

Level : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down