Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the big I NEEDITEM - topic

4 posters

Go down

the big I NEEDITEM - topic Empty the big I NEEDITEM - topic

Post by lelouche123 Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:08 pm

Hey guys! I figuered it would be smart to have ONE thread where everyone can post and UPDATE their status on what they need.
Please post your name/friendcode, what u need and what u can send to others:
UPDATE YOUR OWN POST (ADD DATE) AND ONLY ASK A FEW ITEMS YOU NEED THE MOST
here i go:

Name: *my name is usually the item I need*
friendcode: amb1818dv

I need:
Cooling Chamber x 4, defroster x3, ergonomic chamber x 4

I can send:
fuel (3 units), single-malt whiskey, eau de toilette, make-up, towel, computer, cockpitwindow, welding, photoalbum, landinglight, radar, passenger (10), strong radiotransmitter, flight helmet, fueladditive, jet engine, stapler, fueladditive, powersource, extra radar, money counting machine, back up wheel, filling plate, landing gear, flightcatering, oscilating beacon / light beacon, packingmachine, navigation module, city model, fuelhose, gyroscope, back up propellor, anti-ice / iceremover ventilator filter
I hope i translated all items into proper english (my game is in dutch).

thank you in advance!

lelouche123

Level : 31

Back to top Go down

the big I NEEDITEM - topic Empty Re: the big I NEEDITEM - topic

Post by tamildv Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:56 am

Hello lelouche123,

Welcome to the forum, it is very good to see people take initiative and make suggestions.

Sorry to say we have tried this method before and one of the main problems was trying to go over various posts to try to find what someone you have in your neighbour list needs…, it gets very cumber sum to do that. Keep in mind that you can only send 20 items per day and not everyone can send what you need.

I feel the current method of keeping your profile updated with what you can send and what you need is best suited to the game play. If needed see my profile as an example.

This way you can just click on your neighbours profile to see what they need and also request one of the items they can gift.

Check the members profiles by clicking “Members” above

Use the thread “Code Sharing” to post your code and request neighbours, an initial request for gifts can be done here in the same post, but please avoid multiple posts. Otherwise new members posts will get lost.

User the thread “Needed help on parts” for any urgent request or unfulfilled requests.

I shall see about coming up with an FAQ for this forum – which should help out most people.

Hope you understand, we don’t want to end up like some of the other forums where threads are being abandoned due to size or complexity.

TDV
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad2BMe Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:57 am

I agree....The only other suggestion is to shorten ur friend name and add onto it what u need at the end of it. U must change item needed to something u know ur friend may send back.
Also find friends which need the same item, then u may just hit send back w those friends. Good luck.
Remember to check members list of items which they have to send.
Glad2BMe
Glad2BMe
Glad2BMe

Level : 35 - 99 stars
Items I Can Gift : Items available to share: Fuel (3 units),5 Passengers, Air Conditioner, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Paint, Welder, Generator, Landing Lamp, Radar, Copy Machine, Projector,Dispatcher Console, Passengers (10), Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Flight Helmet, Flight Goggles, Slide Rule, Textbook, Guestbook, fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Weather Display, Wide-angle Binoculars, Whiteboard, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Drill Machine, Insulation, Addition Radar, Ampermeter, Shredder, Cash Counter, Smoke Detector, Ergonomic Chair, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Hull Parts, Lining Plate, Server Rack, Stamp, Landing Gear, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing Machine, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, City Model, Master Plan, Transmitter, Fuel Hose,gyroscope, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, TV

Back to top Go down

the big I NEEDITEM - topic Empty ADD ME

Post by Daluvguy Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:58 pm

I'M DA DAILY PLAYER ADD ME : a r k t 1 y 0

Daluvguy

Level : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down