Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prometheus Launch september 18 help needed.

Go down

Prometheus Launch september 18 help needed. Empty Prometheus Launch september 18 help needed.

Post by Mirima Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Me and my partner Eddy were going to start a launch together, but instead of join, he clicked New launch. So now we have two launches going and we can't help each other.

My launch(Mirim) will be fine. I have enough stuff to launch in time, but Eddy is in trouble. Still 11 hours to go, and he'll come short about 200 points. Anyone able to help?

Mirima

Level : 45/228* (Mirim) 45/203* (Eddy) 23(Mirim2)
Items I Can Gift : See Sig

Back to top Go down

Prometheus Launch september 18 help needed. Empty Re: Prometheus Launch september 18 help needed.

Post by Mirima Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:08 pm

Eddy has launched, thanks for the help. If someone wants a cheap 2nd place. Mirim has 5 hours to go and needs 300 points. I can make it on my own, but it would be nice to save something for another round.

Mirima

Back to top Go down

Prometheus Launch september 18 help needed. Empty Re: Prometheus Launch september 18 help needed.

Post by Mirima Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:32 am

And thanks to Speedpi I am off too. Right in time for work. Smile

Mirima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down