Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it just me? glitches with current version

+4
Benzo123
tmclaj
Jeip40
777Driver
8 posters

Go down

Is it just me? glitches with current version Empty Is it just me? glitches with current version

Post by 777Driver Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:50 am

I have a few things to report/kick around. I'm hoping I'm not the only one with these observations. Since the latest upgrade I've encountered he following:

1. Scrolling through destination cities is a major hassle. As if the scrolling feature almost does not work. By pressing the up or down arrows, the cities move, though VERY slowly. Takes lots of time to get flights out.

2. When I go to send gift items, with few exceptions, all I see for usernames is "username." I have no idea who sent the items! Under my Neighbors tab it's just a list with 92 "username" friends?!?!

3. On the positive side, the Running Wild challenge and the Dolce Vita Challenege returned for me. As had happened before, they had been collecting, but couldn't be redeemed. Then, yesterday, I went all the way to the 28/40 collections and there they were! In the interim I had collected 167 R. Wild and 192 Dolce Vita. Nice surprise! Took forever to redeem them all though.

Anyone else? My biggest issue is the neighbors. I hate to think that people think I'm not sending what they want.
777Driver
777Driver

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Is it just me? glitches with current version Empty Re: Is it just me? glitches with current version

Post by Jeip40 Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:14 am

I also dont know what the problem is, but Im running into the same problem with my neighbors' names. It shows only as username, I also don't know who's sending the items, but only a few. I also dont want my neighbors to think I dont want to send them the gifts they need.

I have not updated my game though. Im still on the prior version.... 1.42

Jeip40

Level : 40

Back to top Go down

Is it just me? glitches with current version Empty Re: Is it just me? glitches with current version

Post by tmclaj Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:41 am

Same for me. Very unhappy. Only see a few neighbor's names.

tmclaj

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Benzo123 Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:23 pm

The old version where you can send all the gifts works. I have the problem with the new version though. I have to just send in return.
Benzo123
Benzo123

Level : 32

http://www.benzoairportcity.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Benzo123 Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Now the old version also has username glitch. Really annoying.
Benzo123
Benzo123

Level : 32

Back to top Go down

Is it just me? glitches with current version Empty neighbors oh who are my neighbors

Post by Glad2BMe Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:25 am

Dido, I am still on the old version. Have some original user name, but mostly "username". The best I am able to do is find an item I need and do a send back. I still always include in my user name Glad2 ....... the item I am requesting to be gifted.
Did read on Facebook-Airport City, where they were having a issue and are aware of it, not sure what they are doing about it. Read that message about 10 days ago......
Hope to get my missing friends code names back. It's nice to see our friends names instead of sending blindly.

With this group I am sure someone will find a way around it.

Glad2BMe
Glad2BMe

Level : 35 - 99 stars
Items I Can Gift : Items available to share: Fuel (3 units),5 Passengers, Air Conditioner, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Paint, Welder, Generator, Landing Lamp, Radar, Copy Machine, Projector,Dispatcher Console, Passengers (10), Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Flight Helmet, Flight Goggles, Slide Rule, Textbook, Guestbook, fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Weather Display, Wide-angle Binoculars, Whiteboard, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Drill Machine, Insulation, Addition Radar, Ampermeter, Shredder, Cash Counter, Smoke Detector, Ergonomic Chair, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Hull Parts, Lining Plate, Server Rack, Stamp, Landing Gear, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing Machine, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, City Model, Master Plan, Transmitter, Fuel Hose,gyroscope, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, TV

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchosTab456 Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:40 am

On my fame everyone now has their name back. I think the username issue is resolved for now.

ArchosTab456

Level : 14
Items I Can Gift : On old version so can send all items but I haven't unlocked them all yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:48 am

Hi archostab,

you beat me to it... yeap my copy of the game is also working fully
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by jedverdejo Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Hi,

Mine is still with the "username" issue (v1.46). I have restarted the tablet but no luck.

regards
jedverdejo
jedverdejo

Level : 50 / 50 / 50
Items I Can Gift : jedv - DND sign, goal?, automatic cashier, pearl collar, cockpit glass, welder, album, photocopier machine, steel, passengers (10), astro engine, pos terminal, cognac, binoculars, drill , solar cell, bracelet, cash counter, linning panel, cooling chamber, Archive Box, Gyroscope, Grinder, laptop?, metal arc?, monitor?, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars ?, Centrif.?, turnstile, 3d printer, infrarred cam // jedv2: DND sign, bench?, cashier, bonbon , cockpit, Welder, album, radar, steel, Pass. (10), tester robot, googles, cognac, jet motor, stapler, Power source, comm. ant., bracelet, amperimeter, laser cutter, landing, cooling chamber, Archive , Gyroscope, Grinder, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars? , Centrif.?, patrol drone, low cons. lamp, mov. sensor // jedv3: all-incl. bracelet, Robotic Lawnmower?, automatic cashier, whiskey, painting, generator, travel guide, projector, sand bag, passengers (10), laser level, guests book, cognac, tyre, whiteboard, drill, comm. antenna, bracelet, ergo chair, stamp, passenger seat, wheather panel, transmitter, altimeter, tv panel, major, patrol drone, hand drier, mov. sensor,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down