Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building bonus (max passengers/population) stacking ?

2 posters

Go down

Building bonus (max passengers/population) stacking ? Empty Building bonus (max passengers/population) stacking ?

Post by kaelkael Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:04 am

Hi, I'm sorry if the question was already answered somewhere or if it' the wrong part of the forum for a such question.

In the game, there is some build providing more than periodic "gold/passenger".
Example:
White house provide +20 Max population
"Extraterrestrial Legacy" (I've only the name in french) provide +20 Max passengers

If I build 2 or more building of the same type, is the bonus are also stacking or is it only the first one that provide the bonus ?

Example:
1 "Extraterrestrial Legacy" => +20 Max passengers
2 "Extraterrestrial Legacy" => +40 Max passengers

Thanks for your attention
kaelkael
kaelkael

Level : 40

Back to top Go down

Building bonus (max passengers/population) stacking ? Empty Re: Building bonus (max passengers/population) stacking ?

Post by jon- Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:58 am

Hi - yes, they do add up but most buildings from missions can only be got once. Many of the rest (e.g. alien statue, space monument, Aztec pyramids) can have up to 10.

jon-

Level : 50
Items I Can Gift : Usually return what is sent to first 20 each day. Can send: Mayor's portrait, wall speaker, headset, fuel catalyst, Geiger counter, Haze machine, Optical system, laser level, bench, channel bar, glass display case, chocolate candles, cognac, white gold bracelet, bath towel, computer, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, projector, radio transmitter, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propellor, deicer, controller, fuel & passengers

Back to top Go down

Building bonus (max passengers/population) stacking ? Empty Re: Building bonus (max passengers/population) stacking ?

Post by kaelkael Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:22 am

Yes I saw that most of special event building can only be got once.

Thanks for the answer, I'll collect some alien statue (I was quite far with my translation of the french name Rolling Eyes )  héhé !
kaelkael
kaelkael

Level : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down