Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

26th June 2013 (Wednesday) - Prometheus (Blue) Rocket

+6
iamice
realent
nisnis
GASBS
Speedpi21
tamildv
10 posters

Go down

26th June 2013 (Wednesday) - Prometheus (Blue) Rocket Empty 26th June 2013 (Wednesday) - Prometheus (Blue) Rocket

Post by tamildv Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Hello All,

Thought we could try a slightly organised launch of the Prometheus (blue) rocket.

So here are the details (I will try to update the first post as people respond)

Launch organiser: TDV19 (you need to be neighbours to see the launch)

Launch prep start time: 18:00(GMT)
Date: 26th June (Wednesday)

Positions and points:
1st (Gold) -  SpeedPi21 (about 700)
2nd (Silver) - available
3rd (Silver) - available
4th (Bronze) - available
5th (Bronze) - available
6th (Bronze) - available
7th (Bronze) - available

Expected time to lift off (approx 20:00 GMT)

You only need to put in the minimum of points (i.e. 2 points to about 40 points) to reserve the seat. 1st place is available if anyone wants it... otherwise I am happy to put in the lot...

If you are interested please post the following details below...

You in-game name:
Position you would like:
Points you are going to put in:
Neighnour of TDV19 or invite sent:

Last edited by tamildv on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

26th June 2013 (Wednesday) - Prometheus (Blue) Rocket Empty Re: 26th June 2013 (Wednesday) - Prometheus (Blue) Rocket

Post by tamildv Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Due to the late launch yesterday - my lander will not return till 1800 GMT today... Hope this time suites a few more people.
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

26th June 2013 (Wednesday) - Prometheus (Blue) Rocket Empty Re: 26th June 2013 (Wednesday) - Prometheus (Blue) Rocket

Post by Speedpi21 Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:57 pm

Hi

I'm keen. Would like to go for a gold, but can only manage about 700 points (I think, sadly my game not with me so will only be able to check at about 15:00 GMT)

You in-game name: SpeedPi21
Position you would like: Gold
Points you are going to put in: 700 (I think)
Neighbour of TDV19 or invite sent: Neighbour of TDV19

Launch prep start time of 18:00 GMT is cool for me.

Thanks
Speedpi21
Speedpi21

Level : 62
Items I Can Gift : Postal Dronw, Stabilized Binoculars, Arcade Machine, Fuel (3 units) Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Computer, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Robot Tester, POS Terminal, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Controller, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Glazing Machine, Earplugs, Fruit Lollopop, Boring Machine, Bed, E-reader

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:54 pm

hi SpeedPi21 - no worrie s- just see who and how much they have put in before you go fully in... I will try to put in points just below yours to try to get you gold... unless someone else wants 2nd or 3rd....
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedpi21 Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:40 am

Brilliant, thanks.

I see the response today is a bit low, so it might be worth postponing the launch. Don't wanna have you waste the resources. I'll check again closer to the time and will update this thread
Speedpi21
Speedpi21

Items I Can Gift : Postal Dronw, Stabilized Binoculars, Arcade Machine, Fuel (3 units) Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Computer, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Robot Tester, POS Terminal, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Controller, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Glazing Machine, Earplugs, Fruit Lollopop, Boring Machine, Bed, E-reader

Back to top Go down

Post by GASBS Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:06 am

Hi chaps,

I can throw in as many points as are required of me - I don't need to 'win' any particular position so bronze is fine for me. SpeedPi21, I can't find you in my neighbours list anymore - maybe I hit the cross button instead of gift button at some stage...? Anyway add me again if you can.

Cheers
GASBS
GASBS

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

Post by nisnis Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:12 am

Hey all,

I'm interested. I would like to get the silver position. I can put 300 points.

You in-game name: nis
Position you would like: Silver
Points you are going to put in: 300
Neighbour of TDV19 or invite sent: Neighbour of TDV19

Thanks!

nisnis

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Bath Tower, Robotic Lawnmower, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handing Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Staple, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel House, Gyroscope, Office Chair, Parking Meter, Headset

Back to top Go down

Post by realent Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:07 am

I ended up in a launch with someone yesterday, not on this forum, that I wish I hadn't. It ended up just being the 2 of us and he would not put in any more than just enough to get him gold. So, before I went to bed last night I finished it Didn't seem right when I already had in about 800 points and he ended up with twice the coin and experience but I didn't want to wake up and have a failed launch. Oh, Well...... My rocket won't be back until 7:00 GMT so I will have to catch you on the next flight.

Between 15:00 and 06:00 works for me in California

It is more fun playing with you all !!! bouncebounce
realent
realent

Level : 45, Stars 155
Items I Can Gift : Tour Review, Silver Cresent,Flatwork Ironer, Wireless Compass, Blanket, Stabilized Binoculars, Arcade Machine, Controller, Deicer, Spare Prop, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Master Plan, Nav Module,Cooling Chamber, Beacon, Flgt Catering, Landing Gear, Server Rack, Spare Wire, Smoke Detector, makeup, Sandbag, computer, Bath Towel, Copy Machine, Video Wall, Robot Tester,Textbook,

http://www.realworldtravels.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iamice Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:23 am

Hi,

if someone want 2nd place, I started a pad 2 launch with 1922 points (I keep gold myself) and time is 12 hrs left. 3rd also available.

Sorry Tamildv don't angry on kidnapping people from you. Very Happy
You can put points below speedpi21 that make him gold.

Last edited by iamice on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:01 am; edited 3 times in total
iamice
iamice

Level : 50 / Heart 9 / Star 490
Items I Can Gift : STOP playing

Back to top Go down

Post by Edds Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:42 am

Eddy will go for bronze and put about 50 points

Edds

Level : 40/112

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedpi21 Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:44 am

Hi All

I can put up just under 900 (if my calculations correct).

I am good to go.

GASBS - I don't see you in my neighbour list either Shocked I tried adding you again, but it keeps complaining telling me that the promo code is invalid.  used to do that to me before when I tried to add someone that was already in my neighbour list.  I will keep try and we can see if it works.
Speedpi21
Speedpi21

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Chan Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:59 am

I can put 50 to 200(depends on the need) to get bronze.

I hope I can wait and don't fall in sleep, this is 00:57 in Hong Kong now
Simon Chan
Simon Chan

Level : 60
Items I Can Gift : Abandon

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:40 am

Bad traffic held me up - appologies - starting up the prep now..
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:44 am

well done simon cheers- sorry it is so late for you in HK.... hope fully the next one will be at a better time...

Just chuck in what you can
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Chan Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:53 am

I only have one more Lab Notebook, so i can only join one more launch Razz
Simon Chan
Simon Chan

Level : 60
Items I Can Gift : Abandon

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedpi21 Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:17 am

We launched thanks to everyone cheerscheerscheers
Speedpi21
Speedpi21

Back to top Go down

Post by Falubaz Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:47 am

If anyone mised out. There is a Silver and bronse in pad 1 availible for next 12 hours.
Falubaz
Falubaz

Level : 50 (350stars)
Items I Can Gift : see profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:21 am

Simon Chan wrote:I only have one more Lab Notebook, so i can only join one more launch Razz

try to visit the 5 training centers I have - they might help with the drops...
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by nisnis Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:49 am

Hi all,

I didn't see the launch... I'm waiting since one hour and I didn't join.

nisnis

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Bath Tower, Robotic Lawnmower, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handing Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Staple, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel House, Gyroscope, Office Chair, Parking Meter, Headset

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 am

nisnis wrote:Hi all,

sorry that you missed it nis.... - sadly the traffic keep me from starting on time... Perhaps after the lander returns?
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by GASBS Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:33 am

Ah, it seems I arrived too late - I was working around the planned 20.00GMT launch. Sorry about that, glad it was a successful one. SpeedPi21, I've added you again - you should find me in your 'waiting' list.
GASBS
GASBS

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

Post by nisnis Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:49 am

tamildv wrote:
nisnis wrote:Hi all,

sorry that you missed it nis.... - sadly the traffic keep me from starting on time... Perhaps after the lander returns?

Any problem. I will join next time Smile

nisnis

Back to top Go down

Post by el_angelus Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:06 am

Yessss!!!!...I got the Gagarin helmet to complete my first Monument!!!...now back to launch pad 1 to get the item that I need (equine nebula) to complete the alien legacy. This one is going to be hard!!!!
el_angelus
el_angelus

Level : 71 (312 stars)
Items I Can Gift : :)angelus can send: Fuel catalyst, DND sign, bench, computer, whisky, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, projector, channel bar, passengers (10), powerful radio, assembly robot, anti theft gate, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, comm. antenna, add'l radar, make up, smoke detector, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, osc beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, nav module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare prop, deicer, grinding machine, hand dryer, explosive detector, wireless compass, washing machine, blanket, alt indicator, draw table, calibration modules, glazing machines, ear plugs and lollipops

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u463

Back to top Go down

Post by realent Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:17 am

el_angelus wrote:Yessss!!!!...I got the Gagarin helmet to complete my first Monument!!!...now back to launch pad 1 to get the item that I need (equine nebula) to complete the alien legacy. This one is going to be hard!!!!

Now that IS exciting!
realent
realent

Level : 45, Stars 155
Items I Can Gift : Tour Review, Silver Cresent,Flatwork Ironer, Wireless Compass, Blanket, Stabilized Binoculars, Arcade Machine, Controller, Deicer, Spare Prop, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Master Plan, Nav Module,Cooling Chamber, Beacon, Flgt Catering, Landing Gear, Server Rack, Spare Wire, Smoke Detector, makeup, Sandbag, computer, Bath Towel, Copy Machine, Video Wall, Robot Tester,Textbook,

http://www.realworldtravels.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down