Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't get Reward Credit for posting Airport t Facebook with IOS version

2 posters

Go down

Can't get Reward Credit for posting Airport t Facebook with IOS version Empty Can't get Reward Credit for posting Airport t Facebook with IOS version

Post by stopin Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:29 am

Does anyone know the secret to get credit for the side mission of posting your city to Facebook in the IOS version of AC?  I know how to post it and can see it my city on facebook.  But the game refuses to give credit for doing so.

Help.

stopin
stopin
stopin

Level : (Android L45, 232★, 9♥) ---- (IOS L45, 175★, 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : FUEL 20

Back to top Go down

Can't get Reward Credit for posting Airport t Facebook with IOS version Empty Re: Can't get Reward Credit for posting Airport t Facebook with IOS version

Post by Mirima Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Did you make your Airport City stream visible only to you? It took me 3 tries on Android, and only when I made it visible to everyone, I got the credits. Right afterwards I made it invisible to others again.

Mirima

Level : 45/228* (Mirim) 45/203* (Eddy) 23(Mirim2)
Items I Can Gift : See Sig

Back to top Go down

Can't get Reward Credit for posting Airport t Facebook with IOS version Empty Re: Can't get Reward Credit for posting Airport t Facebook with IOS version

Post by stopin Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:03 am

It was fixed in the IOS release that came out today, got it first try.

Mirima thanks for replying. I sent you friend requests.
stopin
stopin

Level : (Android L45, 232★, 9♥) ---- (IOS L45, 175★, 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : FUEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum