Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hotel Bracelet

2 posters

Go down

Hotel Bracelet Empty Hotel Bracelet

Post by everchangingname Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Hey people,

I apologise if I've done this wrong but I am puzzled by how to get these hotel bracelets - I managed to find corresponding threads but in my idiocy could not work out how not to do a new topic and simpley add to the current one - so again - apologies.

am6kxtip - is my friend code

rope block is my current airport name - this is ingame name right?
This is always changing on whatever I require - I took off hotel bracelets after coming across this issue. If anyone needs anymore info I will happily provide it - I am very active on the game and any gifts are always returned - I loathe spamming of the same item (with the exception of these bracelets ) and will return any gifts sent to me. On occasion I even send them. I'm not so good on forums but will make some effort at least to help others as I empathise with the frustration of struggling for items. my email is "surreptitiousunderscorebrickatsymbolhotmaildotcodotuk" so add me to facebook and you will most likely joining my growing "friend" list.

Thanks again to all and sorry if I have just started a new thread - so any moderators feel free to move it Smile

everchangingname

Level : 15
Items I Can Gift : fuel, pearl earrings, bath towel, ATM, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp,copy machine, handling line, passengers, powerful radio transmitter, textbook, cognac, fuel supply,jet engine, binoculars, fuel additives, power source (as I level up I will add more).

Back to top Go down

Hotel Bracelet Empty Re: Hotel Bracelet

Post by tamildv Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:25 am

you need to click on the existing thread and at the bottom of the page will be a box for you to enter your message...

Also as you are on the kindle - you should try here https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t632-kindle-gift-swap-may-2013
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum