Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New iOS - issues fixed?

Go down

New iOS - issues fixed? Empty New iOS - issues fixed?

Post by Joboo Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:39 am

Has anyone been brave enough to try the new iOS update that just dropped? I was promised by Support that ALL issues would be fixed with last week's update, but it seemed to be even worse in typical GI fashion...(at least I got my missing planes back!)

I haven't been able to retrieve my spaceship lander that was out when I updated, and gifting/adding/visiting with neighbors hasn't been possible, not to mention the terrible instability of the game.

I'm reluctant to update without knowing someone else has and it's all good (hard to see it being any worse than the last one, though...)

Joboo

Level : 45
Items I Can Gift : Fuel catalyst - office chair - parking meter - headset - loud speakers - Solar cells - robotic mower - ATM - Chocolates - cockpit glass - welder - landing lamp - radar - sandbag - Do Not Disturb - P/R transmitter - assembly robot - slide rule - cognac - Fuel supply - jet engine - weather display - Fuel additive - power source - additional radar - makeup - shredder - spare wire - hull parts - landing gear - oscillating beacon - catering - packaging machine - nav. module - archive box - fuel hose - gyroscope - spare prop - deicer - grinding machine

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum