Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with accepting a new collection

+2
tamildv
babbel
6 posters

Go down

Problem with accepting a new collection Empty Problem with accepting a new collection

Post by babbel Wed May 16, 2012 5:26 pm

When I have gathered a new collection and confirm the gifts, I get kicked out the game right a way. Anyone else having this problem?

babbel

Level : 20

Back to top Go down

Problem with accepting a new collection Empty Re: Problem with accepting a new collection

Post by tamildv Wed May 16, 2012 5:43 pm

yep - same here.

I found if you quit out of the game before you collect your collection (i.e. click on the ! to accept the collection) the game appears to save the state in which it was - so your items are still there when you restart and if it crashes they are not lost.

(I think that makes sense!! well it is english lol)

Real pain - only figured this out lately...

tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Problem with accepting a new collection Empty Re: Problem with accepting a new collection

Post by Dusss Thu May 17, 2012 9:13 am

I don't have any trouble with crashes but maybe it has something to do with the Facebook and Twitter add-ons? You can un-check the Facebook and Twitter boxes. Maybe the game stops crashing when you un-check them.
Dusss
Dusss

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by babbel Thu May 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Hi Duss,

Your tip worked miracles! Thanks

babbel

Level : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss Fri May 18, 2012 12:32 am

You're welcome Babbel. Good to know.
Dusss
Dusss

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by KingTippytoes Thu May 24, 2012 12:16 am

Hi All,
After recently updating my game, I have now lost my running collection. I have been receiving items and can now claim the collection about four times but when I click on the chest with the exclamation mark it takes me to the Stewardess' Collection and I have been through all 32 pages of the collections and cannot find running collection anywhere.
Any body else had this problem? Any solutions?
Thanks

KingTippytoes

Level : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturky Thu May 24, 2012 4:38 am

The collection is missing in the new update. I also have 11 collections to claim, still waiting for the update...

Sturky

Level : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by 777Driver Thu May 24, 2012 10:40 am

Used to be 36 collections. I guess they retired, or dropped 4 of them.
777Driver
777Driver

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down