Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hotel constuction stuck...no bracelets, can they be gifted?

3 posters

Go down

Hotel constuction stuck...no bracelets, can they be gifted? Empty Hotel constuction stuck...no bracelets, can they be gifted?

Post by nosugartalking Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:43 am

I had posted this in the general forum but was told I should post this here so here it is:

Can anyone gift the "All-Inclusive Bracelet" for the hotel construction? I have received everything else by friends but not one bracelet. I don't even see it listed as a gift that I could send. Is this the games way of having me spend the AC cash or can someone at a higher level be able to gift me one?
I also have been making multiple trips to Goa to try and get the "Book" for my upgrade for the terminal but it never gives me the book.Sad
My friend code is:a5pyd52
please be my friend and if you can help me that would be wonderful.
I send daily gifts out to all that the game will allow me.
nosugartalking
nosugartalking

Level : 14

Back to top Go down

Hotel constuction stuck...no bracelets, can they be gifted? Empty Re: Hotel constuction stuck...no bracelets, can they be gifted?

Post by Canterbury Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:17 am

nosugartalking wrote: I had posted this in the general forum but was told I should post this here so here it is:
under today's date not as a stand alone thread
Go Here for today
and try again....
3rd time lucky

A moderator will lock move or delete this thread so i suggest you repost in the above suggested.

to answer your question - Yes All inclusive braclets can be gifted - but are very rare

Last edited by Canterbury on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Canterbury
Canterbury

Level : 50, 232
Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Hotel constuction stuck...no bracelets, can they be gifted? Empty Re: Hotel constuction stuck...no bracelets, can they be gifted?

Post by DoubleOSeven Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:17 am

Hi.

There is a gifting topic - 1 for each day. You should post your needs there instead of starting a new one.

And yes the AI Bracelet is gift-able, but not everyone has it. Generally, out of the 4 items that are required for any particular building upgrade, every user will be able to gift one. As it turns out GI are clever and there is always 1 item that is only gift-able by very few people (AI bracelet being 1 of them).

Just post your needs on the daily gifting thread, and somebody should be able to help you out.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:18 am

Canterbury wrote:under today's date not as a stand alone thread
Go Here
and try again....
3rd time lucky

A moderator will lock move delete this thread so i suggest you repost in the above suggested.

to answer your question - Yes they can be gifted - but are very rare

Looks like you beat me to it by a few seconds
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum