Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Send in return button

4 posters

Go down

Send in return button Empty Send in return button

Post by DoubleOSeven Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:14 am

Hi.

On the incoming gifts page, what does the "send in return" button send out? Does it send the same thing that the person sent, even if you don't have that as a giftable item?
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Send in return button Empty Re: Send in return button

Post by diwata Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:31 pm

I was wondering about that as well.
diwata
diwata

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : fuel catalyst, communication antenna, FBex fuel (3), disposable shampoo, goal posts, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, robot tester, guestbook, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, insulation, additional radar, make-up, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, controller, office chair, parking meter, headset

Back to top Go down

Post by stopin Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:56 pm

It means you will send that item back -- if you have it in your gift list. If you don't have it you will instead send the similiar item from the group that you are able to gift or defualt to sending "Passenger (10)".
stopin
stopin

Level : (Android L45, 232★, 9♥) ---- (IOS L45, 175★, 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : FUEL 20

Back to top Go down

Send in return button Empty Great Question

Post by rgrubejr Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:36 am

Great question, I was going to ask the same thing. The other part of my question is. At times when I go to my airport, It will show that I have already been there. It tells me I can't send any more gifts, I can only send one gift to a neighbor a day. I havent been on it, so I don't know if thats normal or not. If I go to my neighbor tab in the three people button. I can send gifts to people then, but only if it has not done it first. if the take button is pushed, like what was asked about before my post. If the send in return button is pushed, does it send a gift back, if so can you tell it what to send. In my tab marked neighbors, it shows that gifts have been sent to the people that have sent me gifts. the other people show that I need to send gifts to.

rgrubejr

Level : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:13 am

You can only send 1 gift to each neighbour per day. You can either click the "send in return" button which will send the item as explained above. or you can send it by pressing the gift icon from your neighbours list - through this you can select which gift to send to that neighbour. Whichever option you select, once the gift is sent, you can't send a gift to that neighbour till the next day - the relevant buttons on all screens will be disabled/hidden till then.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum