Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does the hangar the plane rests in determine the maintenance speed?

5 posters

Go down

Does the hangar the plane rests in determine the maintenance speed?  Empty Does the hangar the plane rests in determine the maintenance speed?

Post by mettleh3d Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:33 am

For instance if I buy a delta and put it in a level 1 hangar, will it load slowly if I own a level 4 hangar anyway? Thanks!

mettleh3d

Level : 27

Back to top Go down

Does the hangar the plane rests in determine the maintenance speed?  Empty Re: Does the hangar the plane rests in determine the maintenance speed?

Post by Canterbury Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:15 am

No, it  will  load at the speed of your highest lvl hanger regardless of where it is actually  'hanging?' Smile

Not true anymore - load times relate to the plane and the hanger.

Last edited by Canterbury on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Canterbury
Canterbury

Level : 50, 232
Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Does the hangar the plane rests in determine the maintenance speed?  Empty Re: Does the hangar the plane rests in determine the maintenance speed?

Post by mettleh3d Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:16 am

Excellent. Thank you!

mettleh3d

Level : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:37 am

Just owning the hanger is enought....

Infact it is very difficult once you have a number of planes of the same type to work out which plane is in which hanger...

EDIT: oops beat me to it...
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by parking_god Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:25 am

I think GI has changed this in an update since the issue was 'settled' - I think to service guest planes more quickly you only need one hanger >= guest plane size, but when I've had a plane 'larger' than the hangar it's in, fuel/passenger load times have been running 2x what my other planes are. Anybody else seeing this?
parking_god
parking_god

Level : 70/545/9
Items I Can Gift : N/A at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:31 am

They changed the rules several updates back, so load times depend on the lvl of the hanger the plane rests in. (Depending on the lvl of the plane)
Eg
Lvl 2 hangar = lvl    1,2 planes load fast...lvl 3,4,5 planes load progressively slower
Lvl 3 hangar = lvl 1,2,3 planes load fast...lvl    4,5 planes load progressively slower
Simple way to get around this is to buy all lvl 5 hangars.

Guest planes load SLOW regardless of hangar lvl

Last edited by Canterbury on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Canterbury
Canterbury

Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:47 am

Personally, I need the coins to upgrade my facilities more than I need the speed. So while they are loading, I'm collecting passengers, coins, visiting neighbors, etc.

Maybe after my last upgrade, I will start buying the expensive hangars Smile.
drivefast99
drivefast99

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:58 am

drivefast99 wrote:Personally, I need the coins to upgrade my facilities more than I need the speed.  So while they are loading, I'm collecting passengers, coins, visiting neighbors, etc.

Maybe after my last upgrade, I will start buying the expensive hangars Smile.
I was the same, constantly replacing planes to complete quests spending alot of coin in the process.
The lack of being able to move planes to different hangars, and even clicking on one plane and the game sending off a different plane of the same type forced my hand to upgrade them all.
Canterbury
Canterbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down