Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repair base

+3
Ohdeardani
tamildv
Grandpajj
7 posters

Go down

Repair base Empty Repair base

Post by Grandpajj Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:27 am

Have upgraded repair unit to level 4,and have lost repair slot,have no planes in repair, and have tried to scroll to the left when viewing available slots,looks like it wants me spend 5 notes in a new slot, has anyone else had this problem

Grandpajj

Level : 26

Back to top Go down

Repair base Empty Re: Repair base

Post by tamildv Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:43 am

This is perhaps best posted under the version of the game you are running i.e. V1.75 etc so people can check against that versions...

GIS f**k up so much with versions that something working on an older version stops working on a new version...

Back to the point in hand - I have not seen this issue but have heard it happen to someone else... You could try to contact GIS - but will probably end up spending the greens for it... sorry.
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohdeardani Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:55 am

This has happened to me today!!! Not sure what do do, but do not want to spend cash for a slot.

Ohdeardani

Level : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirima Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:23 am

Closing and starting the game again worked for me.

I was wondering: if you pay for an extra repair slot, is it permanent, or do you need to pay every time again?

Mirima

Level : 45/228* (Mirim) 45/203* (Eddy) 23(Mirim2)
Items I Can Gift : See Sig

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyCDA Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:54 am

Mirima wrote:Closing and starting the game again worked for me.

I was wondering: if you pay for an extra repair slot, is it permanent, or do you need to pay every time again?

Permanent and worth the investment, imo :-) I've never been stuck so badly that I've needed a third bay with 5-7 planes so only one extra is necessary, unless you have all delta+ (8hr repairs)

SallyCDA

Level : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinson Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:51 pm

I lost my repair slot after upgrading to repair base level 3, I contacted GI support and after about more than a week with several emails back-and-forth, they had acknowledged that there is a bug. I told them that I can only be satisfied only if they would give me 5 greens back which they finally did but to the wrong game, I am playing this game on 2 different devices with same email address, this has been frustrating. If you have not already spend 5 greens to open up the slot then take a screen shot and contact GI support to report the problem, but if you already did then you would not be able to show visual proof that you had this problem which they might require because they asked to me to take the screen shot.

Kinson

Level : Level 50/50/50/26 updated 7/8/14
Items I Can Gift : Kau - single malt whiskey, sandbag, bath towel, passengers (10), video wall, spaceship engine, slide rule, cognac, jet engine, weather display, power source, solar cell, makeup, hull parts, packaging machine, archive box, gyroscope, grinding machine, office chair, headset, x-ray scanner, blanket, wireless compass, washing machine -----Kinson - goal post, pearl earrings, copy machine, handling line, bath towel, passengers (10), video wall, laser level, security camera, filled candies, whiteboard, drill machine, optical system, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, server rack, cooling chamber, master plan, gyroscope, controller, headset. smart glass, blanket, wireless compass, centrifuge -----peanuts - bath towel, robotic lawnmower, skin care products, great shots, handling line, feul (20), spaceship engine, glass display case, filled candies, calculator, drill machine, communication antenna, perfume, ergonomic chair, stamp, weather display, transmitter, altimeter, air vent filter, fax, wireless compass, washing machine, blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by gandalph66 Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Now this one is strange. I"ve been using the Repair base level 4 for months then yesterday out of the blue, its back in building mode where I have find the items or spend the green to get back working. I'm not sure what happened. Any thoughts?

gandalph66

Level : 31
Items I Can Gift : disposable shampoo,bench,air conditioner,chocolate candies,cockpit glass,welder,tour review,landing lamp,copy machine,rope block, passengers(10),powerful radio transmitter,spaceship engine,anti-theft gate,cognac,fuel suppy,jet engine,whiteboard,fuel additives,insulation,optical system,additional radar,white gold bracelet,air magnetometer,smoke detector,spare wire,server rack,landing gear,flight catering,oscillating beacon,defroster,navigation module,master plan,fuel hose,gyroscope,spae propeller,deicer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down