Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off topic: other games from GI

4 posters

Go down

Off topic: other games from GI Empty Off topic: other games from GI

Post by ramadri Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:25 pm

If it's not to much trouble can we have an off-topic topic Smile related to other games we might play. If we already have one i'm sorry i did not find it.

I'm curious if any of you play Rule the Kingdom also a creation of GI... if so, perhpas we can share some ideas here as well. Of course we can talk about all other games (hint: Tribez).

ramadri

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Can offer: Christmas quest items: Snow Ball and Red Paint

Back to top Go down

Off topic: other games from GI Empty Re: Off topic: other games from GI

Post by dodgygeezer Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:33 pm

my country is not a bad game but still seem to prefer airport city but its well worth a look!

dodgygeezer

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : fuel x3, fueln catalyst, bench, choclate candies, eau de toilette, makeup, disposeable shampoo, computer, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, radar, handling line, passangers x10, powerful radio transmitter, spaceship engine, flight goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, optical system, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillation beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, masterplan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, fax, wall speaker, monitor

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:52 am

I've had my eye on "Paradise Island" - It looks pretty good. I was thinking of installing it. I guess the only thing I worry about with these games is the need to use "real" money when you have to complete tasks, etc... But I do enjoy city games (an old Sim City vet). lol
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Level : 45 (9 hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Passengers (5 - Facebook only), Fuel (3 - Facebook only), Do Not Disturb Sign, Goal Posts, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding machine, Arcade Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgygeezer Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:05 am

rockmsockm wrote:I've had my eye on "Paradise Island" - It looks pretty good. I was thinking of installing it. I guess the only thing I worry about with these games is the need to use "real" money when you have to complete tasks, etc... But I do enjoy city games (an old Sim City vet). lol
my country is the closest thing to sim city mate

dodgygeezer

Items I Can Gift : fuel x3, fueln catalyst, bench, choclate candies, eau de toilette, makeup, disposeable shampoo, computer, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, radar, handling line, passangers x10, powerful radio transmitter, spaceship engine, flight goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, optical system, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillation beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, masterplan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, fax, wall speaker, monitor

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:16 am

Have the following installed (not necessarly play them):

Big Business - did not think much of it
My Country Online & My Country Sports: pretty good - but lost the will to live trying to build all the things..
My Railway: Pretty good to start with but got very tedious..
Paradise Island - Installed it got to the bridge part (of building/fixing it) and gave up...
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgygeezer Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:09 am

give me black ops 2 anyday mate lol!

dodgygeezer

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:47 am

dodgygeezer wrote:my country is the closest thing to sim city mate

Yes, I know... but I do kind of like the "Tropico 2-4" feel of Paradise Island. Was it really that bad, Tamil? Or were you simply bored with it?
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Passengers (5 - Facebook only), Fuel (3 - Facebook only), Do Not Disturb Sign, Goal Posts, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding machine, Arcade Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:52 am

dodgygeezer wrote:give me black ops 2 anyday mate lol!

LOL! It's ironic you mentioned this--I just got Black Ops 2. I've been a huge Call of Duty guy for years, but found myself getting a little tired of BO2 lately. It might be the structure of the maps and/or the forces skill-based matchmaking, but I needed to take a break from it. I'm on Far Cry 3 right now. Smile
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgygeezer Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:56 am

rockmsockm wrote:
dodgygeezer wrote:give me black ops 2 anyday mate lol!

LOL! It's ironic you mentioned this--I just got Black Ops 2. I've been a huge Call of Duty guy for years, but found myself getting a little tired of BO2 lately. It might be the structure of the maps and/or the forces skill-based matchmaking, but I needed to take a break from it. I'm on Far Cry 3 right now. Smile
on far cry too not done much really just hunting and stuff trying to get all my pouches upgraded, u on 360??

dodgygeezer

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:56 am

Yes, just started the game myself, so I'm getting my feet wet and doing some exploring!
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgygeezer Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:26 pm

rockmsockm wrote:Yes, just started the game myself, so I'm getting my feet wet and doing some exploring!
send me a friend req dodgygeezer82

dodgygeezer

Back to top Go down

Post by ramadri Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:50 am

I've played all of them.
1. My country ... you need items for buildings like in airport city but they drop far less often... it can get quite annoying. You get bored in 2 months tops.
2. My railway ... interesting idea... although after you get all towns and you upgrade most of your railroads it gets repetitive and boring.
3. Paradise Island ... i've played it twice... it's quite nice, the special events are fun. There is a very well developed wiki community. It can get quite technical so it's worth the time invested in. (You can live without piastres, but you have to do lots of quests in order to get them).
4. My business - fun but with a major fault. You need "people" to work your "companies" or farms.... in order to get people you have to build some sort of "houses". In order to develop in game you need a ridiculous number of house... so stay away.
5. My clinic (if i recall correctly). Fun but stupid ... quests to repetitive.
6. Enchanted realm. One of the best games for mobiles. I stopped playing it because I bought all the map, and I was generating to much money and then finished all quests. With the next update i felt no challenge. IT's worth the time.
7. Another great game: Tribez. Best graphics, nice idea. But it has 2 major faults. It will literally kill your battery. With Galaxy S2, S3, Note I and Note II You will only have 10-14 hours of life. With no calls, no internet, no nothing. Just playing the game for a few minutes every 2-3 hours. In about 12 hours your phone is dead. Second fault, once in a while their updates screw up the resolution of game and it feels like you have a phone with 240X320 piexels.
8. Last but not least:Rule the Kingdom. Best game for mobile. It's something like a diablo 2 meets farmville (facebook). The admins are really trying to annoy everybody through their updates BUT the idea behind is pure genius. Exceptional graphics, wonderful idea. It needs to be played almost 9months -1 year in order for you to really not get annoyed by the necessity to buy "crystals" with real money.

ramadri

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Can offer: Christmas quest items: Snow Ball and Red Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down