Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new user win8 store

4 posters

Go down

new user win8 store Empty new user win8 store

Post by kelvin1403 Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:49 am

hi,

im new to this game and looks very good and plan to play this for awhile, the question im going to ask is how do i get friends ie neighbors im playing on my windows 8 pc and i got this game from the windows store is there a section on this page that i can find other people playing this game on the same platform,,

thanks

kelvin

kelvin1403

Level : 8

Back to top Go down

new user win8 store Empty Re: new user win8 store

Post by iamice Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:33 am

Your friend Code looks like an android user that's a mix of letters and numbers. For iOS, it's just words. The whole Airport City neighbor system is full of bugs. There are some iOS and Android forum members that just can't connect as neighbors. I would suggest that you keep trying.

ice
iamice
iamice

Level : 50 / Heart 9 / Star 490
Items I Can Gift : STOP playing

Back to top Go down

Post by mikedabomb Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:28 am

What happens when you enter a player's code into your game? Do you know how to do that?
mikedabomb
mikedabomb

Level : 50 (192 ★,9 ♥)
Items I Can Gift : I've installed it

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:44 pm

So they have this available on windows 8? Did you download it from the xbox store or maybe facebook?

Facebook cannot connect with ios or Android players.

I didn't see it in the xbox store 2 weeks ago. Not sure if it would be able to connect with Android and/or ios players.... maybe facebook players?
drivefast99
drivefast99

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down