Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Runways: worth it?

+2
GASBS
mikedabomb
6 posters

Go down

Multiple Runways: worth it? Empty Multiple Runways: worth it?

Post by mikedabomb Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:53 am

I have one level 5 runway. That services any plane of course.

Is there any real advantage to having multiple runways...including those of different type?
mikedabomb
mikedabomb

Level : 50 (192 ★,9 ♥)
Items I Can Gift : I've installed it

Back to top Go down

Multiple Runways: worth it? Empty Re: Multiple Runways: worth it?

Post by GASBS Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:18 am

Don't think so. Waste of space really. The only thing I can think of - which is scraping the barrel a bit - is when you have two of the same plane land back from the same destination on separate runways, and you tap them both quickly, sometimes you get double drops.
GASBS
GASBS

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastoska Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:15 am

If your flying in mass to the map locations to build monuments it can help to launch several planes at once. Makes it easier to time the fuel catalyst and bring your planes back early before your map expires so you can get a second round of sorties in on the same map.
Bastoska
Bastoska

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 Units, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by mikedabomb Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:10 am

Bastoska wrote:If your flying in mass to the map locations to build monuments it can help to launch several planes at once. Makes it easier to time the fuel catalyst and bring your planes back early before your map expires so you can get a second round of Husorties in on the same map.

Speaking of the maps, they have a definite time limit...how long do the flights take?
Is there a list somewhere of the characteristics?

For ex. I have map to Nagoya (good for 12 hours) but what kind of plane do I need and how long ars the flights and what "prize" awaits me?
mikedabomb
mikedabomb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamice Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:06 am

iamice
iamice

Level : 50 / Heart 9 / Star 490
Items I Can Gift : STOP playing

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:20 am

Also check this post:

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t858-map-set-information#16148

- it was the original, then the OP left and rukh started the thread ice posted.
drivefast99
drivefast99

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

Post by ayonatan Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:35 pm

I have 3 runways with me. It just saving the time. Rather than waiting to lauch plane one by one, with multiple runways you can launch multiple flight at the same time. Very efficient to anage your flight. Anyway, it doesn't cost you anything, even land for me. We already used to be buying land before and this population issie already make the bank land uselless.
ayonatan
ayonatan

Level : 45
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, Bench, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Chanel Bar, Passanger, Powerful Radio Transmiter, Assembly Robot, POS Terminal, Eau de Toillete, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additive, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional radar, Make Up, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Nav Module, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Propeler, Deicer, Controller, Fax

Back to top Go down

Post by mikedabomb Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:44 pm

ayonatan wrote:I have 3 runways with me. It just saving the time. Rather than waiting to lauch plane one by one, with multiple runways you can launch multiple flight at the same time. Very efficient to anage your flight. Anyway, it doesn't cost you anything, even land for me. We already used to be buying land before and this population issie already make the bank land uselless.

Yes, this new population situation changes things.
mikedabomb
mikedabomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum