Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unable to add friends

2 posters

Go down

unable to add friends Empty unable to add friends

Post by Drome Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello, I don't know what it is wrong but I'm not able to add any friend. I have tried 20 friends codes from this forum but nobody was added. I have already added a friend by random selection in game but when I try to put any friends code there and press "redeem" button, nothing happens. What can I do? Thanks for any advice.

Drome
If anybody want to add me, please try my friend code: au00589

Drome

Level : 60
Items I Can Gift : Fuel, Fuel Additives, Fuel Supply, Fuel Hose, Spare Wire, Additional Radar, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Passengers, etc.

Back to top Go down

unable to add friends Empty Re: unable to add friends

Post by SupportDev1 Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:20 pm

I know you're only allowed to send 5 invites a day, whether anyone accepts or not. I'll do you a solid and try to add you, see if that gets you anywhere.
SupportDev1
SupportDev1

Level : 30
Items I Can Gift : Deicer | Spare Propeller | Altimeter | Fuel Hose | Archive Box | Navigation Module | Cooling Chamber | Flight Catering | Oscillating Beacon | Passenger Seat | Hull Parts | Spare Wire | Smoke Detector | Makeup | Additional Radar | Solar Cell | Drill Machine | Fuel Additives | Calculator | Aircraft Tire | Fuel Supply | Eau De Toilette | Anti-Theft Gate | Robot Tester | Powerful Radio Transmitter | Passengers(10) | Rope Block | Dispatcher Console | Landing Lamp | Tour Review | Generator | Paint | Chocolate Candies | Imprinter | Goal Posts | Disposable Shampoo | Fuel Catalyst |

Back to top Go down

unable to add friends Empty thanks

Post by Drome Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:37 pm

Thanks SupportDev1! In all probability You are right and that's the reason why I'm not able to add a friend at this time. But I am really surprised that I have never seen any sign of request of a friend waiting for confirmation or something like that. There are only my requests for friends generated by random selection. Maybe there are too many such requests (12) and I'm not able to add a friend because of that. Anyway.. thanks for become my friend. ;-)

Drome

Level : 60
Items I Can Gift : Fuel, Fuel Additives, Fuel Supply, Fuel Hose, Spare Wire, Additional Radar, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Passengers, etc.

Back to top Go down

unable to add friends Empty Re: unable to add friends

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum