Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Skies Challenge

+27
swtiger
listerof5meg
Ivanquel
jon-
Mirima
wildcity
kikikins
FlyingRef
Cpt. Mauz
Dulles Sky Cap
aksanchez79
zoomer
delphi
kakadudu
armywife5329
tumbuang
skyhigh
pbull80
Sonny Boy
ams4l
KaiTak76
BobbyChang
ramadri
tamildv
dhorstman
timh
LolaBola
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

dark skies - Dark Skies Challenge Empty Dark Skies Challenge

Post by LolaBola Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:54 am

I've just updated the game and now a new challenge appears. Anyone else notice you need green cash to do pretty much the thing?

ADD ME!
Lvl:24
*: 35
Friend Code: atjvxes
In Game Name: Amperameter Pls
tongue

LolaBola

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

dark skies - Dark Skies Challenge Empty Re: Dark Skies Challenge

Post by timh Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Just updated to it myself. I haven't looked real closely yet but it seems a bit confusing. There's the typical 'get stuff from cities' part. The part that I'm not clear on is where some of the buildings that are listed to drop some of the items come from. I have an option to build a Pumpkin Bed for 5 cash but that's it, I'll probably break down a build a couple. There should be a Halloween Shop and a Cemetery as well it looks like. Unless we only get to build one of them...

I also have a new gift item, Leyden Jar, whatever that's for.
timh
timh

Level : 35 (82 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Can send: Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Fuel (3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Tollette, White Gold Bracelet, bath towel, Goal Post, computer, cockpit glass, welder, Great Shots, landing lamp, projector, rope block, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, glass case, fuel supply, jet engine, Whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, airvent filter

Back to top Go down

Post by dhorstman Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:15 pm

wow don't know If I like this quest yet, to much of everything.
but new destinations Smile

got my 120 stars so going up (so addictive)

dhorstman

Level : level 40 256 stars +2 mljn experience points

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:44 pm

You get two tasks to get 5 and then 10 jars from neighbours.. still don't know what it is for.

The Pumpkin bed doe nto drop anythign and only needs cash to build... don;t know what else it is used for - but not need to complete the promo (unlessI missed it)

The prize for the promo is "Haunted House" 19 coins/1 hr 1x1
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by ramadri Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:18 pm

I may have a tip regarding plasma quest form ghosts. If you go collect lanterns from neighbors and than tap ghosts in your town it will cost you 3-4 lanterns... and than 2 and than 1. That's because you have them. If you would visit somebody, get 1 lantern return to your town and tap ghosts it will cost you only 1 lantern. Hope it helps, i did not buy anything until now with cash, i'm not convinced it is worth it... i will w8 for further input from you.

ramadri

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Can offer: Christmas quest items: Snow Ball and Red Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by LolaBola Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:05 pm

I'll go on some of the flights for the fun of it but I will but buy the pumpkin be. Yeah I'm confused about these drop buildings. They dont seem to exist.

ADD ME! Lvl:24 *: 35 Friend Code: atjvxes In Game Name: Amperameter Pls

LolaBola

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by BobbyChang Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:35 am

tamildv wrote:You get two tasks to get 5 and then 10 jars from neighbours.. still don't know what it is for.

The Pumpkin bed doe nto drop anythign and only needs cash to build... don;t know what else it is used for - but not need to complete the promo (unlessI missed it)

The prize for the promo is "Haunted House" 19 coins/1 hr 1x1

The Pumpkin bed drops items for the "Collection of the Seal", but costs 5 green cash.
Do not waste green cash on this building since Halloween shop and Cemetery also drop these items.
Has anybody found the else usage of this building?

BobbyChang

Items I Can Gift : Item can gift- Fuel(3), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Tollette, Makeup, Dispossable Shampoo, robotic lawnmower, Air Conditionner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, landing lamp, Copy machine, Handling Line, passengers(10), Powerful radio transmitter, Textbook, Fuel supply,Jet engine, Wide-angle Blmoculars, Fuel additives, Power source, Additional radar, Shredder, Spare wire, Hull parts, Landing gear, Flight catering, Oscillating beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Delcer, Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by ramadri Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:54 am

Lool... just discovered something cool. You know you need crystal ball bonus so you can land guest ghost planes!? Well... if you don't pay attention you pay cash. I just send my 2 turboprop several times to Transylvania so I managed to get full collection Abnormal Activity... I received as price: Crystal Ball Very Happy ...and now i see the soul net as well comes as collections. If you've already notice that.. don't mind me Very Happy
Be carefull though ... these "bonuses" are valid only for a few minutes.

How do you get Halloween shop and cemetery ... i don't have them!

ramadri

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiTak76 Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:24 am

BobbyChang wrote:
Do not waste green cash on this building since Halloween shop and Cemetery also drop these items.

Bobby - how did you get your cemetery and halloween shops? They're not available to buy in the shop. Can you only get them by completing "Witch Costume" and "Collection of the Seal" collections?

KaiTak76

Level : 32 (70 stars)
Items I Can Gift : I can give: Leyden Jar, Goal Posts, Handling Line, Fuel (3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Disposable shampoo, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer.

Back to top Go down

Post by ams4l Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:11 pm

KaiTak (and everybody),
I noticed that Witch Costume collection reward is a building, so that building might be either the Halloween Shop or the Cemetery.

Yet, although I also notice that the Collection of the Seal also rewards a building, I doubt it would be either the shop or the cemetary. Because you need drops from those buildings to complete the Seal... not the other way around. So I guest, the Collection of the Seal reward is the ultimate reward... (like Tamildv said, the Haunted House)
but, I dont know...

@Ramadri:
what do you mean the bonuses only last for several minutes? You mean using those Crystall Balls you can only land ghost planes for (e.g.)15 minutes? you mean you will need many crystal balls to complete and land 60 ghost planes? (or even more to complete the Warlock Collection?

1. Get the crystal ball to land ghost planes
2. Get drops from ghost planes to get the Soul Net
3. Catch the Black Wraith using the Soul Net, to complete Witch Costume Collection, then get the rewards (an X building)
4. Build the building, get the drop, to complete the Seal Collection...

work it backwards..
I will need to have or visit many X buildings to complete the Seal Collection
I will need to catch lots and lots of Black Wraith to have many of X buildings
Which means I need lots and lots of Soul Net (especially if the bonus last only for minutes!)
I will need to land many more ghost planes..
And if the Crystal Ball bonus only last for minutes as well, I reckon I will need many and many landing lamps & fuel supply here..

hhmm...

ams4l

Level : 35 (81 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Video Wall, ATM, Fuel (3), Chocolate Candies, Eau de Toilette, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, LASER LEVEL, Bench, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Pasenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Glass Display Case, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide Angel Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Sparewire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by BobbyChang Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:35 pm

KaiTak76 wrote:
BobbyChang wrote:

Bobby - how did you get your cemetery and halloween shops? They're not available to buy in the shop. Can you only get them by completing "Witch Costume" and "Collection of the Seal" collections?

1. send smallest planes out, use sky glass, speedup the planes, you can easily get crystal ball and fuel(50)
2. use fuel(50) to send out and speed up more small plane.
3. use crytal ball, land guest planes as many as possible, you can get soul net and fuel(50)
4. use soul net to catch black ghost quickly and get the "Halloween shop" building.
5. visit Halloween shop, finish the " great seal" collection
6. The key point, if you can not wait, use the backup/restore app to help you.

BobbyChang

Items I Can Gift : Item can gift- Fuel(3), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Tollette, Makeup, Dispossable Shampoo, robotic lawnmower, Air Conditionner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, landing lamp, Copy machine, Handling Line, passengers(10), Powerful radio transmitter, Textbook, Fuel supply,Jet engine, Wide-angle Blmoculars, Fuel additives, Power source, Additional radar, Shredder, Spare wire, Hull parts, Landing gear, Flight catering, Oscillating beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Delcer, Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:12 pm

I'm kinda bored by this quest, but that's maybe because I have still many more quests to do and I failed the great game by 1 collection, although I had almost 2000 other collections. I guess with time travel you can also land many more ghost planes. Does it also help for the black ghosts?

Sonny Boy

Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

dark skies - Dark Skies Challenge Empty two question and some experienxe explanation

Post by pbull80 Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi everybody,

according to my experience in this quest:

1) you have to complete paranormal activity (translation from italian version) collection to get crystal ball;

2) with crystal ball you can get ghost aircraft ( a crystal ball last 12 minutes and during this time you can get 13 ghost planes);

3) ghost planes gives you items for Warlock collection, completing this collection eneble you to get ghost catcher net;

4) with the catcher net you should be able to get black ghosts ( this net last 6 minutes but HOW MANY GHOST YOU CAN CATCH PER NET USAGE? );

5) should you complete the ghost plasma mission to have the black ghosts in your town or they appear with the simple use of catcher net?

6) anyway, completing the witch dress colletion you get the halloween shop which gace you items for the seal collection.

let me know if i'm wrong and please answer to my question if you know how it works!

good luck!!

Very Happy

pbull80

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : can send:video wall;fuelx3;towel;robolawn;conditioner;pearlearring;windowcab;binder; optical system;greatshots;landinglamp;radar;ropestop;passengers;powerfultrnsmitt;spacecraftengine;googles;parfum;fuelsupply;jetengine;stapler;fueladditive;powersupply;spareradar;makeup;sparecable;lasercutter;landinggear;osbeacon;meal;packmachine;navimodule;archivebox;fuelhose;gyroscope;propellers;antifreeze;airfilter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyhigh Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:56 am

Get more guestplanes!!
when a guestplane has landed klick on the plane (if the plane needs fuel klick twice (otherwise it d'nt count as landed guestplan)). Then visit a neighbour. When you return ... another guestplane is ready yo land...

You can get up to 30 guestplans in 12 minutes.

Greetings skyhigh
skyhigh
skyhigh

Level : 40, 200stars, 1,4million exp.points
Items I Can Gift : 20(!!) fuel, Fuel catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lawnmower, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handing Line, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Candies, Fuel Supply, Airplane Tires, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Make up, Additional Radar, Comm. Antenna, Amperemeter, Lasercutter, Spare Wire, Pass Seat, Fight Catering, Cooler, Nav module, Archive box, Fuel hose, Oscillating Beacon, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Monitor, Sanding machine, Beverage Cooler, Fax

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u68

Back to top Go down

Post by tumbuang Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:20 pm

thanks for your info sky.........

tumbuang

Level : 23
Items I Can Gift : I can send - Video Wall, Fuel (3 units), ATM, Do Not Disturb Sign, Robotic Lawnmower, Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Spaceship Engine, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Handling Line, Passenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additonal Radar, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiTak76 Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:08 am

My experiences so far:

Drops from special buildings for "Collection of the Seal"
So far I have managed to only build one Halloween Shop and not had a single item drop from it yet. Within the first 24 hours of playing the challenge, I visited neighbours and got a few drops from pumpkin patches for "Collection of the Seal". The next 2 days of visiting neighbours who now have pumpkin patches, halloween shops and cemeteries has not dropped a single thing. 14+ days to go so there is hope.

"Witch Costume" collection
I was able to complete the first collection from the missions pretty quickly - flights to Egypt/Cyprus if I recall correct. Further items for this collection seem to need to drop from black wraiths but I have none (although it says "Soul Net" helps you with that.

"Abnormal Activity" collection for Crystal ball
I have managed to get 6 of these but have only used 1. Out of the 12-13 ghost planes that tried to land, around 5 were jumbos and I don't have a level 5 runway yet so couldn't land them - a bit of a waste! So I'm waiting to get enough coins before I use the rest of my crystal balls.

Drops from White Phantom for "Abnormal Activity" collection
Despite using up bright lanterns, I have not had a single drop of items for this collection from the white phantoms. Tapping white phantoms of neighbours causes them to disappear and uses up one of your taps, but there's nothing to say you will get a drop from what I see.

KaiTak76

Items I Can Gift : I can give: Leyden Jar, Goal Posts, Handling Line, Fuel (3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Disposable shampoo, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer.

Back to top Go down

Post by armywife5329 Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:56 pm

I have a problem with the soul nets not working. It will remove all my ghosts from my airport and I will get no black wraiths. There are multiple black wraiths on my friends airports but it does nothing to help me with the task. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

armywife5329

Level : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiTak76 Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:46 pm

armywife5329 wrote:I have a problem with the soul nets not working. It will remove all my ghosts from my airport and I will get no black wraiths. There are multiple black wraiths on my friends airports but it does nothing to help me with the task. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

I have not tried tried the soul nets yet. Was going to wait until I had a lot more aerosol cans (as I believe those are needed to get rid of them). I have only spotted a single black wraith when visiting neighbours twice so far and that's without using a soul net bonus.

KaiTak76

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiTak76 Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:29 pm

In terms of using bright lanterns to get rid of white phantoms, there are at least 2 different missions that require this, so worth saving up your bright lanterns to fulfill these missions, otherwise you're possibly "wasting" them.

The latest mission requires me to banish 18 ghosts to Phantom Plasma. I believe the first mission from a couple of days ago was around for around 6 ghosts.

KaiTak76

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiTak76 Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:55 am

Anybody else notice in the Resources section of the store there's a whole load of space (as in outer space) themed items?

KaiTak76

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:03 am

yes a lot of stuff for a spaceship or something similar. maybe a new event will come Very Happy

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by timh Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:08 am

Same here, I just used my first Soul Net and that got me one black wraith on my airport. After a couple minutes of nothing else I tried switching to a neighbor and found quite a few there. I was hoping when I came back to my airport I'd have more but no luck. So far, one soul net and one black wraith...

armywife5329 wrote:I have a problem with the soul nets not working. It will remove all my ghosts from my airport and I will get no black wraiths. There are multiple black wraiths on my friends airports but it does nothing to help me with the task. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?
timh
timh

Items I Can Gift : Can send: Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Fuel (3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Tollette, White Gold Bracelet, bath towel, Goal Post, computer, cockpit glass, welder, Great Shots, landing lamp, projector, rope block, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, glass case, fuel supply, jet engine, Whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, airvent filter

Back to top Go down

Post by delphi Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:56 am

Any idee were i can get a cemetry?

delphi

Level : Level 50

Back to top Go down

Post by ramadri Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:10 am

Same problems: No black wraiths on my airport, no cemetery

ramadri

Back to top Go down

Post by timh Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:24 am

Yeah, this update is rather disappointing. Past updates have been hard to accomplish but were at least straight forward. This one seems more convoluted and difficult to understand what you need to do to get it done.
timh
timh

Back to top Go down

Post by zoomer Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:02 am

Its aerosols that are proving elusive for me. Tapping neighbours black wraiths counts towards the target though and I think that is going to be the only way I stand a chance of completing this. No drops from shop today either...

Oh dear, I can't get enough wraiths or count either - neighbours' don't count at all Embarassed still, only 41 to go...

Last edited by zoomer on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : general muppetry)

zoomer

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : All the normal bits, plus...screw press, wash machine, tv panels, transmitter, weather display, hull parts, white gold bracelet, cognac, solar cell, laptop, arch metal detector, vivaldi antenna, exit sign

Back to top Go down

Post by BobbyChang Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:36 pm

timh wrote:Same here, I just used my first Soul Net and that got me one black wraith on my airport. After a couple minutes of nothing else I tried switching to a neighbor and found quite a few there. I was hoping when I came back to my airport I'd have more but no luck. So far, one soul net and one black wraith...

I just test in my game.
There are original 5 white wraiths around my city.
"Do not catch them." Use the Soul Net, the white wraiths disappear,
And I find 5 black wraiths around the city.
Then, I visit my neighbor immediately, I find 5 black wraiths around each city of the neighbors.
Hope this information can help you guys.

BobbyChang

Back to top Go down

Post by aksanchez79 Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Same problem here! I sent a support request to Airport City support and received a response. " Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Max and I'm glad to assist you today. I understand your reaction to the difficulties you faced when playing our game and I would like to thank you for drawing our attention to this matter.

I transferred your comment to our developers for consideration and they will certainly take it into account. By sharing your opinion and experience, you are helping us recognize what we do well, and what we need to focus on improving. We do appreciate that you are playing our game and contribute to making the game better and enjoyable.

Should you have any other suggestions or come across game questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion. Your interest in our game is highly appreciated!

For all of those having problems please send a complaint to them. they must learn what majority of us are having the problem!!

Sincerely,

aksanchez79

Items I Can Gift : Hotel Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by aksanchez79 Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:26 am

I contacted Airport City support and received a response.

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Max and I'm glad to assist you today. I understand your reaction to the difficulties you faced when playing our game and I would like to thank you for drawing our attention to this matter.

I transferred your comment to our developers for consideration and they will certainly take it into account. By sharing your opinion and experience, you are helping us recognize what we do well, and what we need to focus on improving. We do appreciate that you are playing our game and contribute to making the game better and enjoyable.

Should you have any other suggestions or come across game questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion. Your interest in our game is highly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Please guys if you are having the same problem send airport City support an email. We may can get something done about it before the challenge ends if they know just how many are having the problem. I wish they could count the friends wreaths towards the 60 we must eliminate if they can't fix the problem.

aksanchez79

Back to top Go down

Post by aksanchez79 Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:07 am

zoomer wrote:Its aerosols that are proving elusive for me. Tapping neighbours black wraiths counts towards the target though and I think that is going to be the only way I stand a chance of completing this. No drops from shop today either...
Friends wraiths do not count against my 60.....

aksanchez79

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiTak76 Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:32 am

aksanchez79 wrote:Friends wraiths do not count against my 60.....

Me neither, but I had one drop an aerosol for me.

KaiTak76

Back to top Go down

Post by timh Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Yep, I've used the soul net to find the black wraiths at neighbors' airports but there have been none at my airport. I got a handful of aerosols to drop but no where near the 60 I need. I randomly found a wraith at my airport but that's it so I'm 1/60 on those and unless the soul net starts working right it won't matter how many of the aerosols I have.

The ghost planes part was easy, got that done on day 2 or 3. I have two of the items for the Collection of the Seal but haven't had anything drop from pumpkin patches or Halloween shops in a couple days.
timh
timh

Back to top Go down

Post by ramadri Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:36 pm

I may be wrong but I think that blank wraiths appear immediately after one activates crystal or soul nets. How is that you ask... You activate it do your business, it finishes and only than you get 1 wraith to kill in your city. I have 3/60. It may have been a coincidence but it happened twice. Please test this. I have 6 Halloween shops in collected at least 30 times and I have only one drop.
LE: neah it was just a coincidence. Now I have 10 Halloween shops, and can no longer build others... still only one drop Sad
LE2: new update... confirm...no wraiths in my airport Sad ...perhaps they now count neighbors wraith, I cannot check I have no longer visits to neighbors

ramadri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulles Sky Cap Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:54 am

I'm having the same problem as several of you. I have used seven Soul Nets and using a Soul Net has never lured more than one black wraith to my city. For those of us encountering this problem, it will take 60 Soul Nets to complete the quest. I am at 5/60 for this portion of the quest. I don't know if I can earn another 55 Soul Nets in the remaining 12 days before the quest ends.

So I am facing a dilemma. Do I give up on catching 60 black wraiths in my city and just use the Soul Net to catch numerous wraiths in neighbors cities, which then gives me lots of Halloween Shops, but does not count towards the 60 needed for the quest?

Does anyone know what the ultimate reward is for completing the entire quest? [Like the soccer ball statue was the ultimate reward for completing the Great Game quest.]

Could be that numerous Halloween Shops, each with a payout of 19 coins per cell per hour, is better than the ultimate reward (e.g., a witch statue or some other type of Halloween statue).

I am loathe to give up on a quest, but I don't know if I'll be able to get the required 60 wraiths in the remaining 12 days.
Dulles Sky Cap
Dulles Sky Cap

Level : 40 (180 stars) (9 hearts) (1,500,000+ experience points)
Items I Can Gift : Items that I can gift to others: Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Air Vent Filter, Album, Bath Towel, Bench, Biker Jacket, Cash Counter, City Model, Cockpit Glass, Copy Machine, Deicer, Drill Machine, Eau de Toilette, Flight Catering, Fuel (3 units), Fuel Additives, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Gyroscope, Handling Line, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Laser Level, Lining Plate, Makeup, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Passengers (10), POS terminal, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Single-Malt Whiskey, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Spotlight, Welder, Wide-angle Binoculars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulles Sky Cap Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:00 am

ramadri wrote:Now I have 10 Halloween shops, and can no longer build others...

Is ten the maximum number of Halloween Shops we are allowed to build? If so, this may help me solve my dilemma. I will use the Soul Net while visiting neighbors until I have earned ten Halloween Shops, then I will use the Soul net only in my own city to try to get the 60 black wraiths required for the quest.
Dulles Sky Cap
Dulles Sky Cap

Items I Can Gift : Items that I can gift to others: Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Air Vent Filter, Album, Bath Towel, Bench, Biker Jacket, Cash Counter, City Model, Cockpit Glass, Copy Machine, Deicer, Drill Machine, Eau de Toilette, Flight Catering, Fuel (3 units), Fuel Additives, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Gyroscope, Handling Line, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Laser Level, Lining Plate, Makeup, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Passengers (10), POS terminal, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Single-Malt Whiskey, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Spotlight, Welder, Wide-angle Binoculars.

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:15 am

Yes 10 is the max for these kind of buildings.

Remember that black wraiths from your neighbour will not add to your 60 total... And hitting this 60 might be critical (as per some people).

Current advise is to use the soul net in your airport and then use it in your neighbours (while its timer is running out) If you come back to you airport you will normally find another lot of black wraiths.
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

dark skies - Dark Skies Challenge Empty HELP

Post by delphi Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:14 am

delphi wrote:Any idee were i can get a cemetry?
Please give me a tip, where to find a cemerery!

delphi

Level : Level 50

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:18 am

@Delphi - you need to complete the "Collection of the Seal" to get it as a reward...

It will be added to your warehouse
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulles Sky Cap Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:26 am

tamildv wrote:Yes 10 is the max for these kind of buildings.

Is ten also the max for stadiums? Once the game allowed me to build more than six stadiums, I figured that maybe there was no limit at all on the number of stadiums you could build.
Dulles Sky Cap
Dulles Sky Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:43 am

It appears that GIS let you build more when the promo is on and then tend to lock you back down...

e.g. Gift Shop - I could build a bucket load (over 50) without road. Now they have fixed that...

They seem to have settled into a routine... You are now allowed 10 buildings (obtained from a collection)

Don't forget you can sell the building from the collection (build it first) and get some almost free coins... no need to complete the building (sell at ballon stage)
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by ramadri Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:28 am

I do not have black wraiths in my city while soul nets active. I will keep collecting Halloween shops and then sell them. I am not willing to pay 5 cash for pumpkin patch, I only have one drop from shops after collecting more then 100 times... so no possibility to finish quest, at least I will make money selling shops

ramadri

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:35 am

@ramadri - do you find that as soon as you activate your soul net the black wraiths disappear from your city?

If so - check your airport when the countdown for the timer of the soul net reaches 3:45 ad 2mins... Let me know if you see one then?
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by ramadri Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:35 am

I activated soul nets twice in a row. First time i visited some neighbours... got back for the periods you mentioned... no luck. Second time I remained in my airport and I got a black wraith at second 24... so, no solid conclusion, and yes they do dissappear Imediately after activation

ramadri

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:57 pm

I was able to replicate what you say.... (i.e. they disappear as soon as you activate the soul net)

but after that I get them appear twice, approx at the times I mentioned - This happens every time for me... and I am on 1.67
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by ramadri Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:06 pm

I upgraded to 1.68... Well that's that. I will keep trying, because I like the money I got from side quests and selling shops

ramadri

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:36 pm

V1.67 and V1.68 should be the same game - just for different devices... hence the reason why their website says "versions depends on device)

but both are the "Dark Skies" version

Also I tend to wait till I have atleast 5 white ghosts before I click on the soul net..
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:33 pm

all those still struggling to get these black wraiths (tested on V1.67 and 1.68)

This is almost a fool proof way to get them:
  • Wait till you have a handful of white ghosts at your airport and then activate your soul net
  • Wait until your 2 Black Wraiths appear on your city (generally at 3:45min and 2min mark), zap as required (zap 1st and then the 2nd appears at the 2min mark)
  • Only after the second Black Wraith, visit you neighbours and zap their Black Wraiths. You may be able to visit 2 neighbours.

You get aerosol cans from neighbours black wraiths or send jumbos to Windsor (I have 4 flying to Windsor back to back)
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiTak76 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Hi TDV - thanks for the tips. I've been trying to save up my soul nets whilst waiting for some tips like this! However I've used 2 so far.

When I used my first soul net all my white phantoms (I get 5 at most) disappeared, and I also got 2 black wraiths probably around the times you mentioned. On my 2nd, I just thought I'd visit neighbours and see what that would do. I got quite a few drops from the neighbours black wraiths but only for the "Witch Costume" collection.

The only time I got an aerosol drop was when i did NOT have my soul net bonus activated and was just visiting neighbours, saw a black wraith (rare without soul net) and tapped it.

I have seen and tapped 4 black wraiths in my airport whilst not using soul net - seemingly they can show up completely randomly.

So far I have 6 out of the 60 needed. :-/

You said on another thread that when you activated soul net that all your white phantoms turned into black wraiths. Is that true?

KaiTak76

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:51 pm

@KaiTak76 - Glad it was of help...

Yes when you activate your soul net the existing white ghosts disappear - as you found out the black wraiths make an appearance twice.

Visiting neighbours with the soul net active does produce black wraiths there as well – but these do not count towards your 60 – but as you say they drop items for the witch costume and I have had some drop an aerosol

Best option I have for the aerosol is to send a flight to the destination back to back (you want to 3star it anyway Cool ) as I have 4 flying now... they seem to keep me well stocked (will not say they drop every time but enough to keep me in stock)

I found out that if you activate your soul net from a collection your existing white ghosts disappear as per above

But if you buy one for 14 greens you get 5 black wraiths immediately in your airport – shame I spent most of my money on the pumpkin patch!!!
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by ramadri Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:58 am

I cannot believe it. Third time it worked as you said. Got 2 wraiths at exactly 3'45 and 2'. Fortunately for me i have 30 aerosols... so i'm good for a while. Anyway even if I clear 2nd requirement, 3rd one is impossible. I no longer have coins for pumpkin patch, and i'm not sure how to get the cemetery. If cemetery comes from ingredients that drop from halloween shop, it's crap. I have since yesterday 10 shops, and i got 3 from the first day... and still i only have one drop.
Another issues unforeseen arose Smile ... I no longer have paint buckets to repair the plains i send to Transylvania on one account (ramadri) and cockpit glass (stylgar). So in the end this challenge seems more difficult and expensive, item wise, than it looks. 10x for the tip tamildv

ramadri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next