Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chichen itza map

2 posters

Go down

Chichen itza map Empty Chichen itza map

Post by agarithm Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:06 pm

Hi guys, im having trouble getting the map to chichen itza..

I have gotten the maps to the other 4 destinations and gotten them all to expert level. I have also opened up all the chest, but the map to chichen itza has yet to drop.

Is there any other for me to get hold of the map?

agarithm

Level : 45
Items I Can Gift : Passengers (5), Fuel (3 units), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lawnmower, ATM, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, X-ray Scanner, Podium, Laser Rangefinder, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Chichen itza map Empty Re: Chichen itza map

Post by kakadudu Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:04 pm

Fly to the other four destinations until you have max. stars and hope that the missing map is included in the reward. If not you have to buy a map chest for green cash.

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by agarithm Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:15 pm

I have gotten all of them to max stars but still no no luck.

What is the name of the map chest? I cant seem to see any for aztec collection even in the airship

agarithm

Items I Can Gift : Passengers (5), Fuel (3 units), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lawnmower, ATM, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, X-ray Scanner, Podium, Laser Rangefinder, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:51 pm

It's called "map set: Mesoamerika (german expression)" and costs 3 green cash. Duke offers this. Included are 3 random maps to the 5 destinations

It's the first map set right before the map to Machu Picchu for 1000 coins

Hope this helps

kakadudu

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by agarithm Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Thank you very much! I finally got the map! Really thank you so much!

agarithm

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:23 pm

You're welcome Very Happy 

Glad to hear that you got the missing one cheers 

kakadudu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum