Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

more fuel depots

4 posters

Go down

more fuel depots Empty more fuel depots

Post by Chris08 Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:26 am

There needs to be more fuel available. U should be able to build more fuel depots like u can with the cosmic fuel stations. Atleast allow another upgrade of the existing fuel depot

Chris08

Level : 19

Back to top Go down

more fuel depots Empty Re: more fuel depots

Post by van goosen Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:24 am

you can get more fuel by visiting neighbors.

the best advice is to keep the flights staggered
van goosen
van goosen

Level : 32/39
Items I Can Gift : towel, mower, ATM, earrings, glass, great shots, lamp, radar, handling line, powerful radio, space engine, security cam, cognac, calculator, launch console, add radar, gold bracelet, ergo chair, spare wire, stamp, landing gear, beacon, catering, weather display, nav module, transmitter, fuel hose, altimeter, spare prop, deicer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirima Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:50 pm

For me balancing my fuel needs is part of the game. Of course it gets easier once you can launch rockets, because then you can win extra fuel.

Try to save fuel as much as possible. You'll need it for extra challenges later.

Mirima

Level : 45/228* (Mirim) 45/203* (Eddy) 23(Mirim2)
Items I Can Gift : See Sig

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:52 pm

It would be nice if one of the next rewards for an event would increase fuel maybe up to 95-100 instead of your max. population number.

At the moment I'm at 1250 population and just using ~550 of them Smile 

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down