Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Level 40

+2
Mirima
dylanf
6 posters

Go down

After Level 40 Empty After Level 40

Post by dylanf Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:52 am

So, I'm on my way to level 40. What do people do after this?

dylanf

Level : 21

Back to top Go down

After Level 40 Empty Re: After Level 40

Post by Mirima Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:28 am

Complete all the missions. Still a lot of fun. Then after that: buy a new device and start another game. Smile

Mirima

Level : 45/228* (Mirim) 45/203* (Eddy) 23(Mirim2)
Items I Can Gift : See Sig

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:14 am

You won't have become an expert on all the routes yet when you reach level 40, so keep on flying till you get to expert on all routes. I am on level 40 and am still on the delta flights - so long way to go before I reach expert on all routes.

Also as mirima said, there will be new missions every so often so keep doing those.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by parking_god Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:07 am

What DoubleOSeven said - I just this week figured out that I'll probably hit Level 40 well before I get Expert on all my Delta flights. I don't even own anything bigger than a Delta right now.

Collect ALL the stars!

One thing I've started doing is to stop flying to a city when I'm about 5 flights away from getting Expert there - there are often missions back to that city much later than you expect (e.g., the 'Alex finds the love of his life and gets married' thread of missions, which has you hammer the hell out of Nice and then go back to London to get the engagement ring). That way you don't 'waste' any flights to a city after you become Expert. As you close in on Expert on all the cities of a class (e.g., all the Jet cities) and gradually sell your Jets to concentrate on Deltas, make sure the 'last Jet standing' finishes off Expert class on the remaining Jet cities.
parking_god
parking_god

Level : 70/545/9
Items I Can Gift : N/A at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:59 pm

I'm at 40, but I've foregone getting all the stars so I can stock up on fuel to complete the Aztec mission. So far, I've been striking out on that one. lol Other than that, I keep hoping for a level increase Wink
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Level : 45 (9 hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Passengers (5 - Facebook only), Fuel (3 - Facebook only), Do Not Disturb Sign, Goal Posts, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding machine, Arcade Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by dhorstman Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:14 pm

haha same here, completed all stars, missions, buildings.

keep making money to have a lot off reserves, expanding territory etc etc.

But I am due for a new phone in a couple of months so the end is near I am afraid....

dhorstman

Level : level 40 256 stars +2 mljn experience points

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down