Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kindle gift swap May 2013

+3
AkDanoM
bookworm
dakindest
7 posters

Go down

Kindle gift swap May 2013 Empty Kindle gift swap May 2013

Post by dakindest Fri May 03, 2013 3:13 am

Greetings!
This is my first ever post, excited to be here!

I'm hoping to do some gifting with my fellow Kindle users! I play daily so I should be a good neighbor to you.

My friend code, needs and available gifts to send are all included of course.

I'm stuck with the game glitch of not being able to build my Flight catering facility, so I'm just spending the time bulking up my city slowly and upgrading as much as possible.

Please PM me when you send a friend request so I don't delete you on accident.

Thank you in advance!
dakindest
dakindest

Level : 30+
Items I Can Gift : fuel(3), chocolate candies, biodegradable shampoo, ATM, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, projector, channel bar, passengers(10), defroster,navigation module, master plan, fuel hose,gyroscope, powerful radio transmitter, anti-theft gate, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, spare propeller, deicer

Back to top Go down

Kindle gift swap May 2013 Empty Re: Kindle gift swap May 2013

Post by bookworm Sat May 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Morning all

Really hoping this thread takes off as its difficult to find kindle users elsewhere on forum for specific gifting.

I play daily so see my profile for my gift list and needs.

If you add me let me know here as hope to accept more friends from forum to make gifting less random!

Thanks.
bookworm
bookworm

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3), fuel catalyst, skin care products, disposable shampoo, computer, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, fuel (20), powerful radio transmitter, slide rule, filled candies, fuel supply, aircraft tire, wide angled binoculars, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, perfume, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, passenger seat, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, de-icer, spare propeller.

Back to top Go down

Post by AkDanoM Mon May 06, 2013 12:20 pm

friend code ammsfty5

I am in desperate need of the Archive Box, All inclusive bracelet, ergo chair, and smoke detector...

I am active daily, multiple times daily.. etc.. I am in the same position as the rest of you with the flight catering that's why the archive box is on the top of the list .. as you can only get it from places that need the catering..

hit me up, I will check back here from time to time.. / daily.

AkDanoM

Level : 29
Items I Can Gift : Fuel, Single-malt whiskey, DND Sign, Computer, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy machine, channel Bar, Passengers, Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining plate, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Back to top Go down

Post by bookworm Mon May 06, 2013 8:35 pm

AkDanoM wrote:friend code ammsfty5

I am in desperate need of the Archive Box, All inclusive bracelet, ergo chair, and smoke detector...

I am active daily, multiple times daily.. etc.. I am in the same position as the rest of you with the flight catering that's why the archive box is on the top of the list .. as you can only get it from places that need the catering..

hit me up, I will check back here from time to time.. / daily.

Hi, I will add you shortly but will also add you to my daughter's as she has a couple of things on your list. She doesn't play but I use her tablet when I need to. Her game name is Diamond if you want to accept.

bookworm
bookworm

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3), fuel catalyst, skin care products, disposable shampoo, computer, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, fuel (20), powerful radio transmitter, slide rule, filled candies, fuel supply, aircraft tire, wide angled binoculars, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, perfume, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, passenger seat, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, de-icer, spare propeller.

Back to top Go down

Post by AkDanoM Mon May 06, 2013 9:37 pm

bkworm we are already friends... but I will accept diamond as well... see you in the cities

AkDanoM

Items I Can Gift : Fuel, Single-malt whiskey, DND Sign, Computer, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy machine, channel Bar, Passengers, Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining plate, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Back to top Go down

Post by bookworm Mon May 06, 2013 11:24 pm

AkDanoM wrote:bkworm we are already friends... but I will accept diamond as well... see you in the cities

Sorry, realised this when went to add you and had already sent you add radar, will send archive box when gifts reset and will send from diamond too.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post by AkDanoM Sat May 11, 2013 2:11 pm

I am finished with the terminal upgrade. Now just need the all inclusive bracelet to finish my hotel

Thanks for the help

AkDanoM

Back to top Go down

Post by dakindest Sun May 12, 2013 3:48 am

were either of you able to redeem the vday64 promo code on the AC FB page?

The first time I tried, it did nothing, the second time, it told me that the code was not valid. Just wondering...
dakindest
dakindest

Items I Can Gift : fuel(3), chocolate candies, biodegradable shampoo, ATM, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, projector, channel bar, passengers(10), defroster,navigation module, master plan, fuel hose,gyroscope, powerful radio transmitter, anti-theft gate, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, spare propeller, deicer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Sun May 12, 2013 5:03 am

I can't get the code to work either.

Elysium

Level : 30
Items I Can Gift : Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Chocolate Candies, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Sun May 12, 2013 5:07 am

Thanks, everyone, for the shampoo and additional radar so I could finish up my other buildings! I'm currently trying to finish a Level 4 Repair Base, which I started without the necessary tools so now I can't repair planes. Whoops!

Lining Plate
Hull Parts
Laser Cutter

In-game name: Elysium
Friend Code: amcpqbju

I'd be happy to return the gifting favor. Items I can gift are in my profile. Thanks!

Elysium

Level : 30
Items I Can Gift : Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Chocolate Candies, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Back to top Go down

Post by dakindest Sun May 12, 2013 5:58 am

Hi Ely!
I’m going to add your friend code now, so please accept. I will certainly gift when the need arises so let me know how I can help.
I suppose I could use an oscillating beacon as I have a few more flights to Dubai to complete.

THANK YOU!
dakindest
dakindest

Back to top Go down

Post by bookworm Sun May 12, 2013 8:12 am

Hi Dak

Same here for this weeks code. all others worked fine in past. tried on both user games no luck. seems to only work on android and not kindle according to what im seeing on other threads.

Hi Elysium sorry i had already sent you shampoo before reading your post will send parts when gifts reset.

Currently need ergo chairs amperemeter all incl bracelets but dont think these can be gifted.

bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post by AkDanoM Sun May 12, 2013 10:54 am

Esy, I will do the same, I will keep an eye on the board for what you need.

I am finished with most upgrades. I just need the dang all inclusive bracelet. That seems to be the rarest thing for people to be able to gift.

I had the same problem with the Promo Code.

AkDanoM

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Wed May 15, 2013 11:02 pm

Hi Everyone - I just found your group and joined. This is Awesome especially since there is no chat function in the game Sad. How do you make a social media game without a chat function???

Willing to help where I can. In dire need of the Wide Angle Binoculars if anyone has them.

Time for work, I'll check back later! Hope everyone has a great day.

Drivefast99
drivefast99
drivefast99

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

Post by dakindest Thu May 16, 2013 12:17 am

Hey drivefast
Welcome and glad you found us!
I can gift the smoke detector, master plan and shampoo for you.
I've already added you so I'll look for you later today.
See ya!
dakindest
dakindest

Back to top Go down

Post by AkDanoM Thu May 16, 2013 12:24 am

thank you all for the archive boxes. I have completed the terminal upgrade. I just need one more smoke detector for the duty free upgrade and the all inclusive bracelets for the hotel.

oh and Tires...

Thanks for the help guys .. I will keep checking back to see what you all need

AkDanoM

Back to top Go down

Post by dakindest Thu May 16, 2013 12:33 am

AkDanoM wrote:thank you all for the archive boxes. I have completed the terminal upgrade. I just need one more smoke detector for the duty free upgrade and the all inclusive bracelets for the hotel.

oh and Tires...

Just sent you the smoke detector
dakindest
dakindest

Back to top Go down

Post by AkDanoM Thu May 16, 2013 12:49 am

dakindest wrote:
AkDanoM wrote:thank you all for the archive boxes. I have completed the terminal upgrade. I just need one more smoke detector for the duty free upgrade and the all inclusive bracelets for the hotel.

oh and Tires...

Just sent you the smoke detector

just sent the cash counter to you

AkDanoM

Back to top Go down

Kindle gift swap May 2013 Empty welcome

Post by bookworm Thu May 16, 2013 4:57 am

drivefast99 wrote:Hi Everyone - I just found your group and joined. This is Awesome especially since there is no chat function in the game Sad. How do you make a social media game without a chat function???

Willing to help where I can. In dire need of the Wide Angle Binoculars if anyone has them.

Time for work, I'll check back later! Hope everyone has a great day.

Drivefast99
[i]

Hi drivefast. Will add you now, can send you archive boxes when gifts reset later tonight. Would appreciate amperemeter if you get a chance.

bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post by dakindest Thu May 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Hey all, thanks for the archive boxes, I think I've got them all now.

I've noticed that I don't get anymore "visitors" in my city anymore like I used to from when my neighbors are doing their daily visits for reputation points. You know, when neighbors avatar is floating above whatever they got.
I thought maybe it was because my city wasteful interesting, but its been so long with nothing that I'm wondering if you all experienced the same thing?

I just visited each one of you so could you'm please tell me if you got extra points from my visit?
dakindest
dakindest

Back to top Go down

Post by bookworm Thu May 16, 2013 5:41 pm

dakindest wrote:Hey all, thanks for the archive boxes, I think I've got them all now.

I've noticed that I don't get anymore "visitors" in my city anymore like I used to from when my neighbors are doing their daily visits for reputation points. You know, when neighbors avatar is floating above whatever they got.
I thought maybe it was because my city wasteful interesting, but its been so long with nothing that I'm wondering if you all experienced the same thing?

I just visited each one of you so could you'm please tell me if you got extra points from my visit?

I've visited you several times in last week. I've had the same issue. I checked it weeks ago using my daughters game and it doesn't register visitors any more. Been like this for several weeks, another glitch! I contacted support about it and also about being stuck on level 30 and not being able to buy catering facility but got run a round and they marked my issues as resolved even though they weren't. Need to wait for another update I guess?

bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Tue May 21, 2013 1:45 am

Happy Monday Everyone, Is anyone able to gift binoculars? I would really appreciate a set. That's all I need to finish up my Level 3 Control tower. I've flown around 100 flights to Rome and they don't ever drop. This game is sooo frustrating with having to collect these items. Thanks!
drivefast99
drivefast99

Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

Post by bookworm Tue May 21, 2013 5:05 am

drivefast99 wrote:Happy Monday Everyone, Is anyone able to gift binoculars? I would really appreciate a set. That's all I need to finish up my Level 3 Control tower. I've flown around 100 flights to Rome and they don't ever drop. This game is sooo frustrating with having to collect these items. Thanks!

Sorry no binoculars im afraid, if you gift me the bath towel or city model Ill return them think that works even if i don't have them to gift. worth a try if you still need them. Don't know about everyone else but I'm finding the item drop rates really poor on flights I'm lucky if i get one item dropping every 30 flights and its never items I'm waiting on!
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Fri May 24, 2013 4:24 am

Thanks Dano (and everyone else),

Finally finished Town Hall (4) thanks to your help!

This game is definitely designed for taking your money but I refuse to pay them knowing they have completely left the Amazon version in the dust. Can't even build a catering facility, several house types not available, lots of destinations not available, new ventures never added, etc Sad.

Hoping one day they will either support my Android phone or actually start caring about this version.
drivefast99
drivefast99

Back to top Go down

Post by bookworm Fri May 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Anyone know if ergonomic chairs can be gifted? Been sending flights all over the place and nothing dropping!

BTW this weekend's gift code is mday64 for any of you who haven't claimed it yet.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Mon May 27, 2013 12:17 pm

bookworm wrote:Anyone know if ergonomic chairs can be gifted? Been sending flights all over the place and nothing dropping!

BTW this weekend's gift code is mday64 for any of you who haven't claimed it yet.

I don't know, I have not received any from anyone or from flights. Sad .
drivefast99
drivefast99

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie Fri May 31, 2013 9:03 pm

Hello everyone. I've got Hull Parts and Binoculars. I'll look for your friend request. Please let me know when I've sent enough.

Richie

Level : 24
Items I Can Gift : Fuel(3), Single-Malt Whiskey, Disposable Shampoo, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Rope Block, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Makeup, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose

Back to top Go down

Kindle gift swap May 2013 Empty Free greens!

Post by bookworm Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:05 am

Hi Richie and welcome

I have a couple of things on your needed list so will send when gifts reset later.

This weekends code is ufo64 everyon so get your free 3 greens now, especially helpful with the half price expansion being on. managed to get 2 expansions for 14 greens!
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Kindle gift swap May 2013 Empty hotel bracelet

Post by everchangingname Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:20 am

Hello all I found this this morning in a rush and ended up starting a new topic on this. So I too am on the hunt for all inclusive bracelet. Game name is currently rope block as that is something else I require, however all Inc is the Bain of this game so far. Add me if you can gift these, or if you can't.

everchangingname

Level : 15
Items I Can Gift : fuel, pearl earrings, bath towel, ATM, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp,copy machine, handling line, passengers, powerful radio transmitter, textbook, cognac, fuel supply,jet engine, binoculars, fuel additives, power source (as I level up I will add more).

Back to top Go down

Kindle gift swap May 2013 Empty Help favour please

Post by bookworm Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:33 am

Just opened my game to find it restarted on level 1! have contacted support but can someone visit me please and see if you can see my old game or this level 1 game?
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Kindle gift swap May 2013 Empty Help and Answers

Post by Richie Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Bookworm - I checked your city and its still there.
Elysium - I didn't check your city before sending the parts. I'll double check to make sure I have something you need.
Everchangingname - I have the rope block you need. Also, try to friend request a player named gonzalo. He gave me some rope blocks when I needed them.

Richie

Level : 24
Items I Can Gift : Fuel(3), Single-Malt Whiskey, Disposable Shampoo, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Rope Block, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Makeup, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose

Back to top Go down

Post by dakindest Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Greetings all,

Several things:
Bookworm - I too see your city intact, hope you can sort through whatever is going on
Ritchie & Everchg: I've added you as friends please accept
Ritchie I have another friend with this nAme as well, not sure if already friends

ALL: I've suddenly regained the bonuses from visiting neighbors as of this morning,not sure why or what changed but will enjoy as long as I can before it goes away

Also, should we start anew threAd for June or just keep this one going?

I just need ergo chair now very badley and many flights later to Singapore have now results but please keep gifting additional radar if able please

Thanks to all!
dakindest
dakindest

Back to top Go down

Post by bookworm Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Hi Dakindest

Thanks have had 2 emails from support saying looking into it not holding out much hope. Have started playing on new game but not sure if i have the heart for it. Will wait and see what they come up with.

I think a new thread for June would be good idea. Have been holding back posting until game sorted as may have to change friend code and add everyone again!
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum