Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

space travel monument

+2
tamildv
thebear
6 posters

Go down

space travel monument Empty space travel monument

Post by thebear Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:55 am

Has anybody got a space travel monument?
thebear
thebear

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

space travel monument Empty Re: space travel monument

Post by tamildv Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:57 am

yep - on TDV19 and TDV4.... Very Happy
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by thebear Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:04 am

How do you get one? I need the solar collector for the orbital telescope and you can collect them from the monuments.
thebear
thebear

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:17 am

you have to complete the "History of Space Travel" x3 to get it

and you get the items for it from the "Master of Universe 2" boxes.... that is got from the spacelaunches from LP2
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:51 am

Do the monuments have decent drop rates? I've been trying to complete "big brother" collections by flying to the observatories, but so far I only have 2. Wondering if clicking on monuments could be a viable option. Smile
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Level : 45 (9 hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Passengers (5 - Facebook only), Fuel (3 - Facebook only), Do Not Disturb Sign, Goal Posts, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding machine, Arcade Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:55 am

I have already reached Expert level on North Observatory and all those flights have only netted me 2 Big Brother collections. I have tones of all items for the collection except the Wide Angle Camera. That just doesn't seem to drop very often. Have built the astronaut academy now, so am hoping the drop rates on that is a bit better.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:53 pm

You and I seem to have a similar problem--just with different items. No matter how many flights I send, I can't seem to get any 'Solar Collectors.' Additionally, I've been clicking on neighbors' monuments for three days, and haven't gotten a single drop of any item. I'm hoping for the best from the Academy building, like you Smile
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Passengers (5 - Facebook only), Fuel (3 - Facebook only), Do Not Disturb Sign, Goal Posts, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding machine, Arcade Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by thebear Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:01 pm

So I take it Tamil is the only person with the monument.
thebear
thebear

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:03 pm

I could've sworn I saw one somewhere else, but yes, I Tamil has a bunch...
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by thebear Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Any idea who it was?
thebear
thebear

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Just made my visiting rounds, and didn't see any... perhaps I was imagining things Sad
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by viffer Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:25 am

I'm building the Space Monument right now, it should be finished in about 2 hours.

viffer

Level : 40 (178 stars)

Back to top Go down

Post by thebear Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:26 am

Are you one of my neighbors?
thebear
thebear

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Nice to know someone else has one! Though I have to say, Like the "Alien Legacy" I find, I haven't received any drops from them. I'm starting to think they're a waste of "clicks" when visiting others... Neutral
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by skinnyb37 Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:37 am

rockmsockm wrote:Nice to know someone else has one! Though I have to say, Like the "Alien Legacy" I find, I haven't received any drops from them. I'm starting to think they're a waste of "clicks" when visiting others... Neutral

I was gonna post similar...I have clicked on neighbor's Alien Legacies several times and never a single drop...same with the few Monuments I have done...maybe you can't get anything until you have one? Rockmsockm, I know we're neighbors but I don't remember; do you have an Alien Legacy?
skinnyb37
skinnyb37

Level : 50 / 153 stars, 9 hearts
Items I Can Gift : Please see signature

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:08 am

No, unfortunately, I don't. Sad I have been sending space missions for months, but have only managed 1/3 collections needed. I actually LOST two collections due to the game not accurately saving my progress when quitting--something I reported to Game Insight.

I think you may be right: Perhaps these buildings have better drop rates when YOU own them.
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by thebear Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:03 pm

I have only ever had one drop from an alien legacy and i've been trying them for months
thebear
thebear

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Yikes. I guess I don't feel that terrible about not having one now.
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by thebear Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:09 pm

I've given up trying to collect solar collectors from Tamils monuments. He has 5 by the way!
There is more chance getting one from one of the observatory flights
thebear
thebear

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:34 pm

I think you're 100% correct lol
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by thebear Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:41 pm

You live and learn
thebear
thebear

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Strangely enough, I got 2 items from tamildv's space monuments yesterday. By the way I don't have any in my city.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Back to top Go down

Post by skinnyb37 Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:25 am

thebear wrote:I've given up trying to collect solar collectors from Tamils monuments. He has 5 by the way!
There is more chance getting one from one of the observatory flights

Ha! Yeah, me too...Tamil does have several Training Centers as well...those have pretty good drop rates, so I've decided that's what I'm gonna hit.
skinnyb37
skinnyb37

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:09 am

Yes, and the research labs are always good for drops, too. Just wish there was an easier way to get that Big Brother Collection.
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:39 am

That's what I'm struggling with as well. The flights also tend to drop the same 2 or 3 items most of the time, so the 2 others needed to complete the collection are being difficult.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Back to top Go down

Post by skinnyb37 Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:48 am

I tend to have OK success getting the wide angle camera and solar collector from South Observatory...but not great. The other ones seem to drop OK from both. Better than that freakin wheat from the lab book collection. I have 3 Jets and 2 Deltas, so I just keep them going as much as possible...
skinnyb37
skinnyb37

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:34 am

Wide angle camera has only dropped twice from all my flight to North and South Observatories (over 100 in total). Wheat hardly ever drops from flights. Most of my wheat I have managed to get from training centres.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:54 am

Yes, the Solar Collectors and Wide Angle Cameras are a pain... It's too bad the flights are the only way to get them.

I've actually been getting most of what I need for L1 launches from training centers, like DoubleOSeven... I don't think I've sent a flight to Canaveral/Baikonur in a very long time...
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down