Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't complete the "City to Remember" challenge?!?

+3
Sturky
mekgmg
777Driver
7 posters

Go down

Can't complete the "City to Remember" challenge?!? Empty Can't complete the "City to Remember" challenge?!?

Post by 777Driver Thu May 24, 2012 11:38 am

This is the one where the lady avatar says to "take a screenshot of Airport City and Publish online".

It then says to EITHER publish it on Facebook OR save locally.

I've triee to do both, and it's still there. I published it to my Facebook page, and nothing. I took the snapshot, but then nothing. Snapshots on my phone (HTC Incredible 2) are automatically saved...so what the hell?
777Driver
777Driver

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Can't complete the "City to Remember" challenge?!? Empty Re: Can't complete the "City to Remember" challenge?!?

Post by mekgmg Thu May 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Same for me...

Think its a glitch..

Like being unable to visit neigbours, missing Running Wild collection and the delete of Venice and Maldives, making plush collecy impossible
mekgmg
mekgmg

Level : 35 ( 101 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Gift available: Dnd sign, Fuel (3), , Air Conditoner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers (10), Flight Goggles, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Aditives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Air filter

Back to top Go down

Can't complete the "City to Remember" challenge?!? Empty Re: Can't complete the "City to Remember" challenge?!?

Post by mekgmg Thu May 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Same for me...

Think its a glitch..

Like being unable to visit neigbours, missing Running Wild collection and the delete of Venice and Maldives, making plush collecy impossible
mekgmg
mekgmg

Level : 35 ( 101 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Gift available: Dnd sign, Fuel (3), , Air Conditoner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers (10), Flight Goggles, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Aditives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Air filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturky Fri May 25, 2012 5:21 am

The "take a screenshot of Airport City and Publish online" worked.

I couldn't save the picture, but when I did Publish it started my internet. Had to log on to Facebook, click Install and the picture was published.

You get 30 exp. and 1 money.

Sturky

Level : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by greenland88 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:17 pm

for my case, i just started to play this game since last week. with level 8 now, but i still cant complete this "city to remember" mission..

no matter how many times i did post to fb and save it into my phone....it will still appear in my mission list....and just like i have never complete it...

look weird and is this a bug?? can someone tell me? and how i going to fix this?

greenland88

Level : level 8

Back to top Go down

Post by destruya Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:13 am

I just wish there were a way to 1) spoof this, and 2) play this game without it prompting me to update my facebook page whenever I "accomplish" something.

I don't have a facebook page and don't *want* one. -_-
destruya
destruya

Level : 24 (31 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Gifts I can send: Pearl Earrings, Cognac, Makeup, Fuel x3, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers x10, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Guestbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:20 am

I hate this too in this game Mad

Only for this quest I made a "fake" facebook acc and postet the screenshot, anyway you receive one cash.

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchosTab456 Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:21 am

I also did that. A 'Fake' account, made and deactivated so I could get the cash.

ArchosTab456

Level : 14
Items I Can Gift : On old version so can send all items but I haven't unlocked them all yet.

http://www.benzoairportcity.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down