Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gift Swapping Groups

+4
777Driver
mjm1802
tamildv
Dusss
8 posters

Go down

Gift Swapping Groups Empty Gift Swapping Groups

Post by Dusss Sun May 20, 2012 10:33 pm

By now 2 gifting groups are created. 1 is up and running, the other will be soon. If there there are enough interested members more groups will follow.
By now all members have read access to "Gift Swapping Group 1" forums so all of you can read what it's all about.
In short it's a way to receive items daily you actually need or can use. The thing is, those groups will only work when members share the requested items on a daily basis and of course keep there lists updated.

So who likes this way of sharing and want to be part of a dedicated group?
Dusss
Dusss

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Gift Swapping Groups Empty Re: Gift Swapping Groups

Post by tamildv Sun May 20, 2012 11:46 pm

This is an excellent way of gifting, I have found this very useful (saved me going into each person's profile to find out what they need).

Yes I totally agree - please please can we make sure that everyone updates their needed items - As I am increasingly finding I am getting items sent to me which are not needed...

It would also be very helpful if more than a few items can be added - I don't have some of the items requested (e.g. stamp, ergo chair) and find it difficult to make a judgement call on what they might require!! And at times get sent back the I item I sent (doh!!)
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by mjm1802 Mon May 21, 2012 12:10 am

The original gifting group (without number) works great. What will happen with this one? It seems some are member of both the original gifting group and gifting group 1 and some are only member of one of them.

mjm1802

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss Mon May 21, 2012 1:28 am

Please take a look here to see how it works. You'll see that you can ask your fellow groupmembers a specific item.

Back on topic: who likes this way of sharing and want to be part of a dedicated group Question
Dusss
Dusss

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by mjm1802 Mon May 21, 2012 1:51 am

Thanks, looks like it will work better then the old gifting group. Please add me to Gifting Group 1. I'll post my items to share and wish list.

mjm1802

Back to top Go down

Post by 777Driver Mon May 21, 2012 6:21 am

I think I've been doing it the "new" way all along, and I think it's brilliant! Love getting Gifts that I really need and can use. Thaks Dusss!
777Driver
777Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by jedverdejo Mon May 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Hello,

It is a nice idea. I am interested in becoming a member of the new group! bounce

Thanks

jedverdejo

Dusss wrote:Please take a look here to see how it works. You'll see that you can ask your fellow groupmembers a specific item.

Back on topic: who likes this way of sharing and want to be part of a dedicated group Question
jedverdejo
jedverdejo

Level : 50 / 50 / 50
Items I Can Gift : jedv - DND sign, goal?, automatic cashier, pearl collar, cockpit glass, welder, album, photocopier machine, steel, passengers (10), astro engine, pos terminal, cognac, binoculars, drill , solar cell, bracelet, cash counter, linning panel, cooling chamber, Archive Box, Gyroscope, Grinder, laptop?, metal arc?, monitor?, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars ?, Centrif.?, turnstile, 3d printer, infrarred cam // jedv2: DND sign, bench?, cashier, bonbon , cockpit, Welder, album, radar, steel, Pass. (10), tester robot, googles, cognac, jet motor, stapler, Power source, comm. ant., bracelet, amperimeter, laser cutter, landing, cooling chamber, Archive , Gyroscope, Grinder, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars? , Centrif.?, patrol drone, low cons. lamp, mov. sensor // jedv3: all-incl. bracelet, Robotic Lawnmower?, automatic cashier, whiskey, painting, generator, travel guide, projector, sand bag, passengers (10), laser level, guests book, cognac, tyre, whiteboard, drill, comm. antenna, bracelet, ergo chair, stamp, passenger seat, wheather panel, transmitter, altimeter, tv panel, major, patrol drone, hand drier, mov. sensor,

Back to top Go down

Post by Benzo123 Thu May 31, 2012 1:12 am

I like it. Just everyone needs to check everyone's lists every day.
Benzo123
Benzo123

Level : 32

http://www.benzoairportcity.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keioshe Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:00 am

I would love to be in a git giving group if you guys start abother one.

Kei

Keioshe

Level : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by kurara Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:26 am

Hello I'm wondering if I can join the gift swapping group? I notice my level is way lower than most of the people here, so I don't mind joining a group with similar/lower level players. Thanks ^^
kurara
kurara

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Bath Towel, Goal Post, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass,Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down