Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 new buildings since the Cinemania promo

+3
mjm1802
Sturky
Dusss
7 posters

Go down

3 new buildings since the Cinemania promo Empty 3 new buildings since the Cinemania promo

Post by Dusss Sat May 19, 2012 7:05 am

Since the latest update a new promo started: Cinemania.

With this promo came 3 new buildings:

- Retro Movie Theater
- VIP Lounge
- Hotel

To complete the construction of the Hotel you need the following:

3 new buildings since the Cinemania promo Neededitemshotel
Dusss
Dusss

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

3 new buildings since the Cinemania promo Empty Re: 3 new buildings since the Cinemania promo

Post by Sturky Sat May 19, 2012 7:45 am

Weekendcode: havingfun64 voor 5 green money! :-)

Sturky

Level : 33

Back to top Go down

3 new buildings since the Cinemania promo Empty Re: 3 new buildings since the Cinemania promo

Post by mjm1802 Sat May 19, 2012 9:25 am

It seems impossible to build the vip-lounge without some other building. Most likely a finished hotel.

After the update I have a bug in visiting neighbours. The neighbour is shown completely blank. No back button and the game hangs.

Also there are 4 less collections. Now there are 32, previously 36. The running wild collection is missing Crying or Very sad

Last edited by mjm1802 on Sat May 19, 2012 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

mjm1802

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfie8000 Sat May 19, 2012 9:41 am

The VIP-Lounge has to be built in your airfield.

I have the same bug with visiting neighbors.

wolfie8000

Level : 31

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/g3-gifting-group

Back to top Go down

Post by mjm1802 Sat May 19, 2012 9:48 am

wolfie8000 wrote:The VIP-Lounge has to be built in your airfield.

I have the same bug with visiting neighbors.

Thanks. That works Embarassed

mjm1802

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfie8000 Sat May 19, 2012 10:29 am

Dusss wrote:Since the latest update a new promo started: Cinemania.

With this promo came 3 new buildings:

To complete the construction of the Hotel you need the following:

3 new buildings since the Cinemania promo Neededitemshotel

Where do you have to fly to get.the stuff?

Last edited by wolfie8000 on Sat May 19, 2012 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

wolfie8000

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusss Sat May 19, 2012 10:57 am

wolfie8000 wrote:Where do you have to fly to get.the stuff?

If you read the text in the picture you have your answer
Dusss
Dusss

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfie8000 Sat May 19, 2012 9:53 pm

That's what I get for checking this sight on my phone.

wolfie8000

Back to top Go down

Post by Top Gun Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:11 am

Is it really possible to get the All Inclusive Bracelets from those flights?
Top Gun
Top Gun

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3), Single Malt Whiskey, Don’t Disturb Sign, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Anti Theft Gate, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Makeup, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, and Deicer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:17 am

it isnt for me - i checked the gift list from all those sites and the all-inclusive bracelet wasn't listed.
However i did notice that once i received all the video walls required to complete a building they were removed that city's gift list so that may have happened.

Someone you is actually looking for an all- inclusive bracelet will have to confirm.
Though the above post is quite old and alot has changed since then...
Canterbury
Canterbury

Level : 50, 232
Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by diwata Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:56 am

Top Gun wrote:Is it really possible to get the All Inclusive Bracelets from those flights?

Check Cyprus. I had some drops from Cyprus before. Sometimes it is still there if you have not visited your neighbor's hotel yet. Until you have it finished, don't visit your neighbor's hotel. That's what I heard.
diwata
diwata

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : fuel catalyst, communication antenna, FBex fuel (3), disposable shampoo, goal posts, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, robot tester, guestbook, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, insulation, additional radar, make-up, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, controller, office chair, parking meter, headset

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down