Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same launch 2 times visible

3 posters

Go down

Same launch 2 times visible Empty Same launch 2 times visible

Post by Mirima Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:47 am

I was looking for a launch, and I saw the same name twice. I joined one, and it was empty. The one initiating the launch had contributed nothing.
When I got back later, the '0' name was gone, and 2 others joined, so we could complete it. Now I am afraid to join if I see the same name twice.
Anyone else experience this?

Mirima

Level : 45/228* (Mirim) 45/203* (Eddy) 23(Mirim2)
Items I Can Gift : See Sig

Back to top Go down

Same launch 2 times visible Empty Re: Same launch 2 times visible

Post by tamildv Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:03 am

Loads of times...
I found you have to be very patience when you are starting a launch – if you click on the launch pad it appears as if nothing is happening – so you click on it again – which causes two launches appear under your name – you have no idea it has happened and people can lose out if they join the wrong one.

There is no way to tell which one is the correct one…

My advice do not join if you see multiple launches from the same person….
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeckel51 Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:31 pm

I sent a message to GI support ....
My request is placed in the support queue ...
Jeckel51
Jeckel51

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Spotlights, biker jackets, Optical System, Fuel(3units) - Towel - Lawnmower - Air conditioning - Pearl Earrings - Cockpit glass - Welder - Great Shots - Landing Lamp - Radar - Handling Line - Passengers(10) - P/R Transmitter - Laser level - Flight Goggles - Cognac - Fuel Supply - Jet Engine - Stapler - Fuel Additives - Power Source - Additional Radar - White gold bracelet - Amperemeter - Spare Wire - Laser Cutter - Landing Gear - Flight Catering - Oscillating Beacon - Cooling Chamber - Navigation Module - Archive Box - Fuel Hose - Gyroscope - Spare Propeller - Deicer - Air filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum