Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you get Missions?

2 posters

Go down

How do you get Missions? Empty How do you get Missions?

Post by Vs Getaway Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:31 am

Hi, new to the forum but not to the game (level 20-something). I see people talk about missions, but I don't understand how you get them. Do you have to be on Facebook or something? Thanks in advance for any help.

Vs Getaway

Level : 24

Back to top Go down

How do you get Missions? Empty Re: How do you get Missions?

Post by Canterbury Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:59 am

Missions are the list of scrollable items to the left of your screen.
Eg Build a duty free shop etc.
More missions are added as you continue the game.

Special missions are usually received via game updates like the current Space Race Mission.
And again are listed on the upper left of your game screen, and just above the scrollable listed missions.
If you don't have the Per Aspera Ad Astra mission make sure you are have the latest game version for android.... not sure about ios but I understand ios have some major issues right now.
Canterbury
Canterbury

Level : 50, 232
Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down