Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you gift warehouse items?

4 posters

Go down

Can you gift warehouse items? Empty Can you gift warehouse items?

Post by aos09i1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:02 am

Hi, Can you gift warehouse items or change the items you can gift? People seem to be able to give me things that I can't give them! Thanks
aos09i1
aos09i1

Level : 53 265*
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

Can you gift warehouse items? Empty Re: Can you gift warehouse items?

Post by tamildv Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:10 am

Moved to General Discussion..

@aos09i1 - You can only gift items in your gifting list... The list goes in groups... so if you have passengers10 someone else could have fuel20 etc...
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Calair Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:40 am

tamildv wrote:Moved to General Discussion..

@aos09i1 - You can only gift items in your gifting list... The list goes in groups... so if you have passengers10 someone else could have fuel20 etc...

Could you go into a little more detail? I have 9x white boards. I see them as I'm building my control tower and they show up in my warehouse "other", but I can't "gift" them to my neighbors. Are you saying, then, that I have to be a a certain level to "gift" certain items?

CalAir

P.s. I hope I have responded in the right area.
Calair
Calair

Level : 30 iOS
Items I Can Gift : **Items I Have:** Fuel, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, handling line, passengers, powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, guestbook, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire sever rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, master plan, gyroscope and spare propeller

Back to top Go down

Post by jkeeney73 Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:24 pm

You have to be a certain level to gift higher items. In you list of gifts it will say level 29, 30, etc. As I understand it, you cannot send items in your warehouse. So while a friend might need flight goggles, and it says I have 4, those were either sent to me or dropped from a flight. They are for me, and even if I never use them again for a mission, I cannot gift them to anyone.

Hope that helps.

jkeeney73

Level : 21 Android User
Items I Can Gift : I can send disp. shampoo, goal posts, ATM, pearl earrings, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, radar, rope block, laser level, slide ruler, cognac, stapler, fuel additives, power source, addition radar, white gold bracelet, shredder, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calair Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:01 am

jkeeney73 wrote:You have to be a certain level to gift higher items. In you list of gifts it will say level 29, 30, etc. As I understand it, you cannot send items in your warehouse. So while a friend might need flight goggles, and it says I have 4, those were either sent to me or dropped from a flight. They are for me, and even if I never use them again for a mission, I cannot gift them to anyone.

Hope that helps.

jkeeney73,

That was great, thanks.

CalAir
Calair
Calair

Level : 30 iOS
Items I Can Gift : **Items I Have:** Fuel, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, handling line, passengers, powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, guestbook, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire sever rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, master plan, gyroscope and spare propeller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum