Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Update: Hunger for more (1.77)

+11
el_angelus
Canterbury
skinnyb37
jedverdejo
Bali Hi
kakadudu
dhorstman
SallyCDA
tamildv
Sonny Boy
skyhigh
15 posters

Go down

New Update: Hunger for more (1.77) Empty New Update: Hunger for more (1.77)

Post by skyhigh Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:01 am

Just updated AC:

35+ levels!!!
Up to level 40...

26000 exp points to get to level 36
20000 exp points to get to level 37
20000 exp points to get to level 38
20000 exp points to get to level 39
20000 exp points to get to level 40
The points you earned until now count to get to level 36, 37, 38, 39 and 40
You just need to do a couple of steps in the quests or just leave the game a couple of times.

New destinations (all Jumbo):
Seattle level 36 (30/60/120; fuel hose and flight meal): gives: fish
Santiago level 37 (30/60/120; spare prop and flight meal): gives: raw materials
Monterial: level 38 (30/60/120; nav module and flight meal) gives: music stuff
Vladivostok: level 39 (30/60/120; asc beacon and flight meal) gives: ships
Cape town: Level 40 (30/60/120; fule hose ans flight meal) gives: gemstones

New collections:
Big catch (Fish)
Deep from the earth (Raw materials)
Sound of music (Music stuff)
Open water (Ships)
what girls wants (Gemstones)

New Builing: 5 stars hotel (unlocked with Opera quest)

(I have dutch version, so maybe my translation to english is wrong. TDV please make corrections)

Other changes:
-you can delete friend in your list.
-droprate from alien legacy is down: now just one item a day (was 20 items).

Greetings skyhigh

Last edited by skyhigh on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:13 am; edited 2 times in total
skyhigh
skyhigh

Level : 40, 200stars, 1,4million exp.points
Items I Can Gift : 20(!!) fuel, Fuel catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lawnmower, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handing Line, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Candies, Fuel Supply, Airplane Tires, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Make up, Additional Radar, Comm. Antenna, Amperemeter, Lasercutter, Spare Wire, Pass Seat, Fight Catering, Cooler, Nav module, Archive box, Fuel hose, Oscillating Beacon, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Monitor, Sanding machine, Beverage Cooler, Fax

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u68

Back to top Go down

New Update: Hunger for more (1.77) Empty Re: New Update: Hunger for more (1.77)

Post by Sonny Boy Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:30 am

I guess Kaapstad is Cape Town. Other weird translations are the history museum (geschiedenis museum) which I have to built is called an Opera in the mission.

Sonny Boy

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:35 am

if you go in and out of the game you will level up (if you had enough xp).

Sonny Boy

Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:35 am

Straight jump to level 40.... sweet...

A Five Star Hotel (you need to complete a series of missions, build a travel Agency, visit flower shope, build country house, etc...) then it is unlocked...

Cost 3100, 2x2, 158 coins per 18hrs - construction 48hrs (1900 coins to speedup)
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyCDA Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:31 pm

Levels increased by 5 but not your maximum fuel. Booooooo

SallyCDA

Level : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:14 pm

the drops on the Alien Legacy has been chnaged - no more multiple drops...

the drops from the new destination is very bad - even with the spy glass I am not getting many drops...
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by dhorstman Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:44 pm

happy with the update, gives new motivation to keep playing!

off course the boost to level 40 was super easy with all the rep points in stock and also agree I am not happy with the fuel level still being on a shitty level.

the drops are low but this isn't new to me, already did 30 space flights and still no alien legacy.....

dhorstman

Level : level 40 256 stars +2 mljn experience points

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Wow only some flights and lvl 40 nice Very Happy

I had over 2,1 million exp points, so I'm ready for lvl 45 or 50 ? Razz

Too bad that I'm still not able to continue my space flights, they got stucked during the Santa event when the game was very very slow Sad

GI promissed me that this bug will be fixed with the new update but nothing happend. So I'll spam them with new emails until it's fixed Very Happy

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bali Hi Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:32 pm

I am in the same predicament with kakadudu... cannot launch rockets. I even tried the travel back in time method that eliminated the 440,000 hour bug, but it doesn't work in this case.

I was hopeful that the new update will fix it, but it seems GI have not got everything sorted out.

The new update only solved the "cannot delete neighbours" bug, then GI added 5 new Jumbo destinations to keep people happy for a long(er) period of time... until they can fix the problem.

Pls bombard them with emails on my behalf. Smile Thanks!

Bali Hi

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:30 pm

I'll do that for sure Bali Very Happy Very Happy

kakadudu

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by jedverdejo Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Hi,

I am a naive ... I expected GI to fix some of the major problems after more than a month without any update.

But none of the bugs (appart from being able to erase friends) have been solved!

No code works, usernames are still usernames, the launch pad does not work properly (either it does not work at all or no friend launch is shown). Let's see what happens with gifts ...

I think it is time to officially support the "GI sucks" movement ;-)

regards
jedverdejo
jedverdejo

Level : 50 / 50 / 50
Items I Can Gift : jedv - DND sign, goal?, automatic cashier, pearl collar, cockpit glass, welder, album, photocopier machine, steel, passengers (10), astro engine, pos terminal, cognac, binoculars, drill , solar cell, bracelet, cash counter, linning panel, cooling chamber, Archive Box, Gyroscope, Grinder, laptop?, metal arc?, monitor?, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars ?, Centrif.?, turnstile, 3d printer, infrarred cam // jedv2: DND sign, bench?, cashier, bonbon , cockpit, Welder, album, radar, steel, Pass. (10), tester robot, googles, cognac, jet motor, stapler, Power source, comm. ant., bracelet, amperimeter, laser cutter, landing, cooling chamber, Archive , Gyroscope, Grinder, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars? , Centrif.?, patrol drone, low cons. lamp, mov. sensor // jedv3: all-incl. bracelet, Robotic Lawnmower?, automatic cashier, whiskey, painting, generator, travel guide, projector, sand bag, passengers (10), laser level, guests book, cognac, tyre, whiteboard, drill, comm. antenna, bracelet, ergo chair, stamp, passenger seat, wheather panel, transmitter, altimeter, tv panel, major, patrol drone, hand drier, mov. sensor,

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:07 pm

jedverdejo wrote:Hi,

I think it is time to officially support the "GI sucks" movement ;-)

cheers Welcome to the club... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Founding member Presiding.... king

I still have 5 support tickets that I every 2 days reopen as they keep closing it... I am sure they are getting fedup with me by now... I am just supprised they have not stopped me from getting on to their website...
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by skinnyb37 Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:29 am

OK, I was off the game for a while (just too frustrating at times), but will get back on...questions for everyone: One of the new challenges was to build an Opera House, but when I hit "show me", it showed to build the History Museum...similar to what Sonny Boy is seeing...is that what everyone else is seeing?

As far as the drops for the Alien Legacy, that was getting lame...I will keep going with it but the Christmas one really burned me out. I was pretty good about playing all day, and I still couldn't complete the missions...
skinnyb37
skinnyb37

Level : 50 / 153 stars, 9 hearts
Items I Can Gift : Please see signature

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:11 am

skinnyb37 wrote:OK, I was off the game for a while (just too frustrating at times), but will get back on...questions for everyone: One of the new challenges was to build an Opera House, but when I hit "show me", it showed to build the History Museum...similar to what Sonny Boy is seeing...is that what everyone else is seeing?

As far as the drops for the Alien Legacy, that was getting lame...I will keep going with it but the Christmas one really burned me out. I was pretty good about playing all day, and I still couldn't complete the missions...

Yeah, same here. Bought it and it continues the quest series so I guess Opera is a museum.

Canterbury
Canterbury

Level : 50, 232
Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by skyhigh Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:21 am

I've hit 5 cash for free without promo code! Smile
Drop rate of alien legacy is changed to 1 item a day Sad
skyhigh
skyhigh

Items I Can Gift : 20(!!) fuel, Fuel catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lawnmower, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handing Line, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Candies, Fuel Supply, Airplane Tires, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Make up, Additional Radar, Comm. Antenna, Amperemeter, Lasercutter, Spare Wire, Pass Seat, Fight Catering, Cooler, Nav module, Archive box, Fuel hose, Oscillating Beacon, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Monitor, Sanding machine, Beverage Cooler, Fax

Back to top Go down

Post by el_angelus Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:34 am

Skyhigh, it must be the 5 lvls you gain with the update.
el_angelus
el_angelus

Level : 71 (312 stars)
Items I Can Gift : :)angelus can send: Fuel catalyst, DND sign, bench, computer, whisky, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, projector, channel bar, passengers (10), powerful radio, assembly robot, anti theft gate, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, comm. antenna, add'l radar, make up, smoke detector, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, osc beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, nav module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare prop, deicer, grinding machine, hand dryer, explosive detector, wireless compass, washing machine, blanket, alt indicator, draw table, calibration modules, glazing machines, ear plugs and lollipops

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u463

Back to top Go down

Post by skyhigh Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:51 am

el_angelus wrote:Skyhigh, it must be the 5 lvls you gain with the update.
Indeed... Clear thinking of you...
skyhigh
skyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulles Sky Cap Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:08 am

I would recommend that anyone with an Alien Legacy who is still trying to earn additional Alien Legacies (+20 terminal capacity for each Alien Legacy) DO NOT INSTALL THIS UPDATE!

With the Alien Legacy drop rate being reduced from 20 items per day to just one item, this will dramatically reduce the number of launch items you can earn from the Alien Legacy.

EXAMPLE: I have five Alien Legacies, which in turn produced a combined 100 drops per day. This gave me 15 Launch Ready kits every day, just from my Alien Legacies. Add in another five Launch Ready kits from my flights (I am continually flying five turboprops to Cape Canaveral) and visiting neighbors, and I was typically earning 20 Launch Ready kits per day. From these 20 Launch Ready kits I was getting, on average, 1 powerful explosive bolt, 2 main stabilizers and 2 large fuel tanks ... every day. So I could initiate a launch every day and without using any banknotes I could easily get to 800 points in a matter of minutes (usually only 3 minutes) and then get to 1,600 points within a few hours, depending upon how quickly others joined my launch, how quickly they contributed points, and how many points they contributed. Worst case scenario: I could launch in a few hours. Best case scenario: I could launch in less than one hour.

However, now that the drop rate from the Alien Legacy has been reduced to just one item per day, it will be impossible for me continue earning valuable launch items at the same rate. Consequently, I will not be able to complete launches nearly as quickly. I expect that it will now take me a few hours just to get to 800 points, and then more than 10 hours for me (and any neighbors who've joined me) to get to 1,600 points and launch.

So, if you have an Alien Legacy and you are relying on the 20 drops per day from that Alien Legacy to earn launch items as you work towards earning additional Alien Legacies, then DO NOT INSTALL THIS UPDATE!
Dulles Sky Cap
Dulles Sky Cap

Level : 40 (180 stars) (9 hearts) (1,500,000+ experience points)
Items I Can Gift : Items that I can gift to others: Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Air Vent Filter, Album, Bath Towel, Bench, Biker Jacket, Cash Counter, City Model, Cockpit Glass, Copy Machine, Deicer, Drill Machine, Eau de Toilette, Flight Catering, Fuel (3 units), Fuel Additives, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Gyroscope, Handling Line, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Laser Level, Lining Plate, Makeup, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Passengers (10), POS terminal, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Single-Malt Whiskey, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Spotlight, Welder, Wide-angle Binoculars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulles Sky Cap Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:11 am

Unfortunately for me, I installed the update last night. Sad
Dulles Sky Cap
Dulles Sky Cap

Items I Can Gift : Items that I can gift to others: Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Air Vent Filter, Album, Bath Towel, Bench, Biker Jacket, Cash Counter, City Model, Cockpit Glass, Copy Machine, Deicer, Drill Machine, Eau de Toilette, Flight Catering, Fuel (3 units), Fuel Additives, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Gyroscope, Handling Line, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Laser Level, Lining Plate, Makeup, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Passengers (10), POS terminal, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Single-Malt Whiskey, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Spotlight, Welder, Wide-angle Binoculars.

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:36 am

@dulles Sky Cap... Good post...

How about starting a regular group launch...

e.g. if you are willing to settle for silver every launch....

I can put in 1500 - then we find four others who need to only put in the rest of the 100 points... As you get silver irrrespective of how many points you put in... the 2nd & 3rd get silver , 4th and 5th get bronze...

As TDV19 is a gifitng only game - I have no use for gold... but already you can save the rest of the points

We can prearrange who puts in how much - so the silver is rotated around... unless someone else wants to put in for gold?

Let me know your views...
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulles Sky Cap Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:09 pm

tamildv wrote:@dulles Sky Cap... Good post...
How about starting a regular group launch...

TDV,

Thanks for the offer, but I've decided to quit playing ... at least for a while, if not permanently.

I've grown increasingly frustrated by the inability to complete primary objectives without the use of banknotes. The last few game updates and quests have all had one thing in common -- they have all been designed to make it increasingly difficult to complete the various objectives without the use of banknotes.

Of course, this is by design.

While it is GIS's prerogative to design the game according to their own financial interests, the extreme difficulty (bordering on impossibility) of achieving objectives without the use of banknotes has made my game experience much less satisfying. So much so that, at least for the time being, I have become totally disinterested.

I thought about uninstalling the game from my phone but I may want to resume playing again some time from now, so I will leave the game on my phone. Maybe I'll pick it up again in a few days or weeks.
Dulles Sky Cap
Dulles Sky Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tuttle Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:50 pm

That's too bad Dulles. I've had you on my list of airports to visit (cause you're so damn big and have all those Alien Legacies!) For a while now, and tried to gift to you every day as a "thanks for letting me poach your hood" Smile I know how you feel... I almost packed it in when my launches got screwed for the first week of the event then they prematurely killed my Santa event, but I've put so much time and effort into my game. Sigh....

On that note - does anyone know if it's possible to backup the game files so that if you uninstall, you can reinstall later without losing your airport? Can you just copy a GameInsight folder and paste it back later?
Harry Tuttle
Harry Tuttle

Items I Can Gift : Fuel(3),Bath Towel,Goal Posts,ATM,Chocolate Candies,Cockpit Glass,Welder,Great Shots,Landing Lamp,Radar,Channel Bar,Passengers(10),Powerful Radio Transmitter,Assembly Robot,Flight Goggles,Eau de Toilette,Fuel Supply,Jet Engine,Stapler,Fuel Additives,Power Source,Additional Radar,White Gold Bracelet,Amperemeter,Spare Wire,Laser Cutter,Landing Gear,Oscillating Beacon,Flight Catering,Cooling Chamber,Navigation Module,Archive Box,Fuel Hose,Gyroscope,Spare Propeller,Deicer,Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by timh Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:32 am

Well, I can't install the update because Google Play now says it's not compatible with my device, Atrix 4G. I have an open ticket with GI on it to find out if I'm really getting left behind or not...
timh
timh

Level : 35 (82 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Can send: Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Fuel (3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Tollette, White Gold Bracelet, bath towel, Goal Post, computer, cockpit glass, welder, Great Shots, landing lamp, projector, rope block, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, glass case, fuel supply, jet engine, Whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, airvent filter

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:47 pm

@Dulles Sky Cap - Real shame to hear that... I still remember when you joined this forum - you post every single item in your collections chest you wanted... Very Happy (sorry pal had to say it...) it must have taken you a while to go over 40+ collections...

Anyway... GIS does stack the game against you - what can i say "GIS SUCKS"

If you are going to stop playing - I would suggest that you rename the game to something like "not playing" or something so your neighbour know and don't waste any gifts

@Harry Tuttle - You will need root access (i.e. the device needs to be rooted) before you can backup the game and then use something like Titanium Backup. You can get acces to the file with the android SDK - if you want I will try to dig out the instructions for it...

BTW how come we are not neighbours?

@Timh - GIS normaly drop support to devices running some of the older versions of Android and then blame Google play for it... So good luck - hope you get it sorted...
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:42 pm

timh wrote:Well, I can't install the update because Google Play now says it's not compatible with my device, Atrix 4G. I have an open ticket with GI on it to find out if I'm really getting left behind or not...

If your phone is rooted and you know what that means continue reading. Otherwise the below is probably not for you and wait for GI to respond....

I was forever getting the same msg from playstore/google play whenever i changed my android version on my phone.

Not exactly the same circumstance as my phone is an HTC HD2 and was never meant to have android. Windows 6 being its native OS. It can now have android (or several other O.S's if desired)....but all custom roms so google usually always complained.

My fix was editing the build.prop file located in the /system/ folder. Phone needs to be rooted.

Unfortunately (for me helping further) the latest builds i've been installing have already been modified, so i've forgotten the exact lines to change.

I wouldn't be surprised though if there isn't an app on google play to do it.
Basically convincing google play its a compatible phone.

If you want to do it yourself, head over to http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=994 and see if anything helps....

rgrds Canterbury

Canterbury
Canterbury

Level : 50, 232
Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tuttle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:17 am

@tamildv I'm not rooted, oh well.

I never added you because you seem to have your hands full with neighbors, didn't want to add to your 400+ neighbor headaches Smile

HT
Harry Tuttle
Harry Tuttle

Items I Can Gift : Fuel(3),Bath Towel,Goal Posts,ATM,Chocolate Candies,Cockpit Glass,Welder,Great Shots,Landing Lamp,Radar,Channel Bar,Passengers(10),Powerful Radio Transmitter,Assembly Robot,Flight Goggles,Eau de Toilette,Fuel Supply,Jet Engine,Stapler,Fuel Additives,Power Source,Additional Radar,White Gold Bracelet,Amperemeter,Spare Wire,Laser Cutter,Landing Gear,Oscillating Beacon,Flight Catering,Cooling Chamber,Navigation Module,Archive Box,Fuel Hose,Gyroscope,Spare Propeller,Deicer,Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by stopin Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Wow this thread was a train wreck it was suppose to be about the new update and instead was a bitch session. I find things I like and things I don't...so tell GI or start another thread. There are some valid points but I was hoping for tips and tricks from the master on the new update.

Like, if you install the update and are careful you can gain a 450 free fuel. Make sure you empty you fuel before adding your next level and when you level up (bam) 90 fuel again. Of course this tip is for those who are already level 35 and have lots of extra experience points waiting to go.

Lots of Jumbo Jets are needed to fly round the clock to complete the 5 different collections.

Now is a good time to use some of those spare Fuel (50) we've been saving from the other quest.

Most of my city is buildings that produce passengers, most upper level player have all the coins they need, but passengers are most wanted when flying a fleet of Jumbos.

Use modifiers (if owned): Business Class, Bottomless Barrel, Spy Glass, Secret Faucet, Dice, Lucky Cap, and Vintage Weathervane.

I use usually 3 at a time and can get more drops, experience, and coins. I really after the drops to complete the collections.

Don't forget to visit your neighbors every day to the max possible. Grab fuel to turn your Jumbo's more quickly.

Ask neighbors for spare plane parts to fix the big planes as soon as they break.

The prize itself is nothing special, but the effort it took to get it...well that takes a master pilot!

Please don't read into this...I'm not trying to downplay anyone's opinions they are valid and should be put out there just not in this topic (in another appropriately named thread)...Please don't hijack the thread.
stopin
stopin

Level : (Android L45, 232★, 9♥) ---- (IOS L45, 175★, 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : FUEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by timh Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:29 am

Thanks Canterbury,

I've considered rooting my phone but it's my work phone and I need it for my oncall rotation so I've been a bit leery of actually doing it. I'm afraid I'll brick the thing...

I read on XDA in the past of custom roms for my phone to get it up to ICS then to Jelly Bean, Motorola/Google has orphaned me on 2.3.6, and they sound pretty stable but of course I need to root the thing first.

Tim

Canterbury wrote:

If your phone is rooted and you know what that means continue reading. Otherwise the below is probably not for you and wait for GI to respond....

timh
timh

Level : 35 (82 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Can send: Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Fuel (3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Tollette, White Gold Bracelet, bath towel, Goal Post, computer, cockpit glass, welder, Great Shots, landing lamp, projector, rope block, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, glass case, fuel supply, jet engine, Whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, airvent filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down