Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flight unlock glitch on older version.

3 posters

Go down

Flight unlock glitch on older version. Empty Flight unlock glitch on older version.

Post by lifesavedave Tue May 08, 2012 12:16 pm

I thought i would post this for other users using the older version still. I've updated to the newest version and am no longer able to do this.
Without the flight catering building you are only able to send planes to Dubai or lower. Well i was looking at the flights in the level 21-30 catigory and saw that you can unlock the flights for 50 bucks as long as your current level allows. I don't have anywhere near 50 bucks so i clicked on one just for kicks and it unlocked! I then went ahead and "unlocked" Moscow, New York, Paris, Seoul, Shanghai, Delhi, and Hong Kong. Unfortunately i can no longer do this but maybe some of you guys running older versions can!

lifesavedave

Level : New 15/ OLD :(152 stars)
Items I Can Gift : DND sign,speaker,bench,air conditioner, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, album, Landing lamp, projector, channel bar, 10 passengers, P. radio transmitter, spaceship engine, anti-theft gate, cognac, fuel supply, whiteboard, fuel addititives, insulation, optical system, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation mod., archive box, fuel hose, gyro, spare propeller, deicer, grinding machine.

Back to top Go down

Flight unlock glitch on older version. Empty Re: Flight unlock glitch on older version.

Post by fanette Thu May 10, 2012 2:29 am

Thank you for this tip, it works fine.

fanette

Level : 29
Items I Can Gift : I can send : shampoo, fuel (3), air conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passengers (10), Powerfull Radio Transmitter,Textbook, Fuel Supply,Jet Engine, whiteboard,Textbook, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, hull parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, archive box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, deicer

Back to top Go down

Flight unlock glitch on older version. Empty Re: Flight unlock glitch on older version.

Post by jimmy21 Thu May 10, 2012 4:37 pm

nice......never thought to try this. Unlocked all the way to Nepal (I'm level 29, so this makes sense).

Excellent trick, although with my one delta plane, I'm not flying to these destination anytime soon.

jimmy Smile
jimmy21
jimmy21

Level : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down