Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oil Capacity

2 posters

Go down

Oil Capacity Empty Oil Capacity

Post by Roja Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:33 pm

I've browsed through the forum repeatedly, but haven't been able to find the answer to my question:
What factors are influencing the maximum oil capacity of your airport?

So far I'm level 35 (recently) and I'm up to 90 in oil capacity; it has been slowly increasing over time. Is time the only factor? And if so, how much time does it take to grow?
To the bigger accounts: what levels of max oil capacity have you reached?

Roja

Level : 39 with 90 stars and 7 hearts
Items I Can Gift : Event Items: Pruning Shears Building Items: DNS Sign, Bench, Computer, LaserLevel, Welder, PhotoAlbum, Copier,RopeBlock,Showcase, WritingBoard, Drill, SmokeDet, ServerRack, Defroster,, MasterPlan, GrindingMach Flight Items: All Repair Items: CockpitWindow, JeyEngine, LandingGear, Gyroscope Other: Oil, Passengers, SingleMalt, EaudeToilette, Make-Up

Back to top Go down

Oil Capacity Empty Re: Oil Capacity

Post by tamildv Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Hi Roja,

The total oil capacity is linked to your level - on the android platform level 35 is the highest currently. So you have hit the max Cool
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Roja Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Dammit! Razz

Your answer suggests that on other platforms the cap might be different?

Roja

Level : 39 with 90 stars and 7 hearts
Items I Can Gift : Event Items: Pruning Shears Building Items: DNS Sign, Bench, Computer, LaserLevel, Welder, PhotoAlbum, Copier,RopeBlock,Showcase, WritingBoard, Drill, SmokeDet, ServerRack, Defroster,, MasterPlan, GrindingMach Flight Items: All Repair Items: CockpitWindow, JeyEngine, LandingGear, Gyroscope Other: Oil, Passengers, SingleMalt, EaudeToilette, Make-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum