Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giftbugged

4 posters

Go down

Giftbugged Empty Giftbugged

Post by SallyCDA Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:56 pm

I'm going to put out a general plea for help to see if any of you have advice... for the last 4 days or so, my ability to visit neighbors and send gifts has vanished. The timer has stopped refreshing for whatever reason. I contacted GI for aid to salvage my game, response was as follows...

> *Denis Klyanovkin, Dec 29 12:47 (MSK):* > > Thank you for sending me the informaiton necessary to conduct a careful > investigation into the matter. > > Our dedicated team of engineers is focused on detecting the root of the > issue with counter of your gifts and eliminating it as soon as possible. > However, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that it will > require us some time to introduce proper changes to the upcoming game > versions. To avoid bothering you with system notifications asking you to > update the request before the new version is released I have to change the > ticket status to "solved" but feel free to open the ticket should you have > additional questions or create a follow-up so I could get back to you > shortly and assist you the best way I can. > > As it is in our best interest to make the game run smoothly and let you > enjoy the game process I would like to ask you to cooperate with our > Support Team and let me know of the state of the issue when a new game > version is released and you update the application. Your patience and > support are highly appreciated! > We are going to go ahead and mark your request as solved. If you have > further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reply to > this email and we will gladly further assist you.

So in other words, sucks to be me, I guess. I complained that at the very least I should be refunded some of my cash because being glitched this way is a huge handicap, especially since it seems more or less indefinite cause no promise on when said patch might fix my problem. Has anybody here managed to "fix" this problem without starting over? If not... don't spend too much money on your airport games I guess, kids.

SallyCDA

Level : 39

Back to top Go down

Giftbugged Empty Re: Giftbugged

Post by Mirima Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:18 am

I had the same problem. Did you time travel? I think that is where my problem came from.
Because my tablet broke, I started again on another one. Contacted support and asked them to transfer the bought banknotes to my new game. They asked for the details, and I sent them.

So far no reaction, but I only did this on New Year's Eve. Now it is January 1st. I can't expect them to work all the time. Smile

Mirima

Mirima

Level : 45/228* (Mirim) 45/203* (Eddy) 23(Mirim2)
Items I Can Gift : See Sig

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyCDA Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:43 am

I haven't timetravelled since I had to fix my busted launch (the 40 something year landing) and that was a while ago. One day it worked... next day it didn't. Crying or Very sad let me know if they transferred all your purchased bank notes. I guess starting over would be preferable to losing everything, especially if they will honor the money I've spent previously.

SallyCDA

Back to top Go down

Post by moeT Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Hi Sally I was in the same shoes as you until today. I had the same lander issue and then I had the inability to send gifts and visit neighbors.

Today I got a message from support team and they unlocked my game. But it took them around 15 or more days to fix my problem.
moeT
moeT

Level : 45 (148 Stars) (9 Hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Fuel catalyst, bath-towel, bench, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, projector, handling line, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, laser level, glass display case, cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, insulation, communication antenna, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, Deicer, Controller, x-ray, podium, laser, compass, ironer, blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tuttle Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:17 pm

You both have been receiving gifts, right? I've been sending to both of you most days Smile
Harry Tuttle
Harry Tuttle

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel(3),Bath Towel,Goal Posts,ATM,Chocolate Candies,Cockpit Glass,Welder,Great Shots,Landing Lamp,Radar,Channel Bar,Passengers(10),Powerful Radio Transmitter,Assembly Robot,Flight Goggles,Eau de Toilette,Fuel Supply,Jet Engine,Stapler,Fuel Additives,Power Source,Additional Radar,White Gold Bracelet,Amperemeter,Spare Wire,Laser Cutter,Landing Gear,Oscillating Beacon,Flight Catering,Cooling Chamber,Navigation Module,Archive Box,Fuel Hose,Gyroscope,Spare Propeller,Deicer,Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyCDA Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi Moe, they unlocked my game today too. They also charged me with time traveling, which I also did to recover a launch but was a larf considering the 800+ airport cash I've bought and spent since August. Yes I got your gifts Harry :-) Thank you for your support in spite of the inability to return them.

SallyCDA

Back to top Go down

Post by moeT Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:18 pm

Harry Tuttle wrote:You both have been receiving gifts, right? I've been sending to both of you most days Smile

Yes Harry I got your gifts thank you Smile

SallyCDA wrote:Hi Moe, they unlocked my game today too. They also charged me with time traveling, which I also did to recover a launch but was a larf considering the 800+ airport cash I've bought and spent since August. Yes I got your gifts Harry :-) Thank you for your support in spite of the inability to return them.

They did charge for the same reason too, but the good side we are back now Sally Smile
moeT
moeT

Level : 45 (148 Stars) (9 Hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Fuel catalyst, bath-towel, bench, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, projector, handling line, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, laser level, glass display case, cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, insulation, communication antenna, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, Deicer, Controller, x-ray, podium, laser, compass, ironer, blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirima Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:07 am

Maybe good to know: I installed the game on a new tablet. Support transferred all the bought banknotes to the new game. A nice surprise. We got 816 banknotes at once.

I didn't realize we bought that much, and I am glad we can use them again!

Mirima

Level : 45/228* (Mirim) 45/203* (Eddy) 23(Mirim2)
Items I Can Gift : See Sig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum